Kopfkino

When You're Not Looking At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kopfkino (German): n. the act of playing out an entire scenario on your mind; lit. "head cinema"

Kingdom!AU

 

 

 

The night was full of stars. The full moon was smiling shyly behind the clouds, but its warm light never failed to get the newly crowned king’s attention. Despite the crowd –the loud music, the people and the foods- he got his own peace by staring at the faraway moon.

After a while, he reached out his hands to grab a glass with a dragon drawn using a gold ink. He drunk the alcohol served in front of him as an attempt to ease his mind about what he had to do next week: marrying a princess from the nearest kingdom to strengthen the relationship. He hated political marriage as much as he hated to be a king.

He then lifted his royal outfit, a luxurious red silk seamed with gold thread. The fierce dragon was embroidered on the chest part by the finest tailor in the country, a special thing for the special night. But he didn’t want the luxury. He wanted to life another life, but still having the power of the king to change the fate of his country.

He wanted to life another life, where he could be with the one he loved the most.

A life that he would enjoy the sound of birds chirping from inside the palace where the first thing he saw as soon as he opened his eyes was a raw beauty of his soulmate. Then he would explore the face up from the temple, passing through the nose and landed some kisses on the lips before settling the chin between his thumbs and forefinger, bothering the sleepy head.

Then, he wanted a life where, after the long hours working, he would greeted by the smell of his favorite foods being brought to his chamber, then he would drop all his responsibilities and the title as king just to tease his lover, acting cute and all because he knew that his lover loved him even without the title –it’s Kwon Jiyong that his lover loved.

Maybe after napping for a while in his lover’s laps, he would have a meeting or maybe reading something to keep his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter