Chapter 1

Finding Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [ present time]


   Just like the other days, it was just another bright yet, calming day. The sun was shining, sharing it's heat to the creatures on earth while the breeze softly blow, causing the day seems unexpectedly calm.

 

  The tall male sighed, once his long legs stepped into the school. It was not his first time moving to another place. He had been moving around since he was like 5 or maybe younger, so moving into a new school was not a really big deal for him. Only that he started to blend with human when he was thirteen but it was not supposed to be an issue. He should  be perfectly fine. 

 

  Well it should be that way. 

 

  Except the fact that he had some kind of unsettled feeling inside him that creep inside his chest, as if he had left something behind like forget to switch off the light before he leave his house, or when he left his lunch box at home by accident, or maybe it is the feeling when his father suddenly ask him to spar with any random alpha he met which he ended up winning. He is Wu Yifan's son anyway. He had been growing up with intelligence and skills— not to mentioned, looks too. 

 

  Actually, he could just say that he was nervous to meet new people; but he loved to make it more complicated than it is, making himself drown in his own thoughts. He rarely feel nervous because as it been said, he had been moving around since he was 5 but this time, it was different. Sure he had met lots of humans before, but he never actually mixed around them. He only looked at them from afar, admiring how weak they could be especially when they are alone — which makes it easier for him to attack whenever he wants. All this while, he only went around Korea or China as it was where him, and his father was born. It was the very first time he had to move to Japan, and had to go to the humans' school for the first time in his entire life.

 


  Being around human , especially when he sometimes could not control his own hunger. 


 

  “Boo!” 

 

  Wooseok's heart nearly jumped out of his body when someone suddenly boo-ed him from the back. “What the —” he cursed in Chinese. 

 

  Probably because he was too busy thinking about human, moving around and etc that made him didn't realize that someone was watching him. 

 

  The person who boo-ed him just now looked at him with an amazed look, his wide eyes was looking at him as if he was some kind of strange creature that the person had seen for the first time. 

 

  “W-what?” he asked, getting anxious with the look that he got. 

 

  For some reason, he smelt something different about the shorter male who gave him those strange look on him. It was not something he usually smell around humans. It was something else. Something that made his body reacting in a strange way, as if he was a stranger in his own skin. 

 

   

  The feeling of euphoric out of nowhere. 

 

 

  The hell? 

 

 

  “Are you a new student? I've never seen you around before.” the shorter asked in Japanese before he looked like realization just hit him, hard. “Aahh that's right. He's speaking something in Chinese just now..”, he mumbled to himself—in Korean this time—but it was loud enough for Wooseok to hear it. 

 

  Out of conscious, the tall male's lips curled into a small smile as a wave of relief hit him. His Japanese was still at a toddler level and having someone who speak a language that he could understand was a very huge gift to him. At least he would have someone to talk to. 

 

  Although it did not change the fact that the smaller had given such a strange feeling inside his body. 

 

  Deciding to shrug it off , Wooseok carved a small smile. “I'm actually half Korean, half Chinese so it is okay to use Korean with me.” he explained. “And yes I'm a new student. I uhm- kinda need some help to find where I can register?”

 

  As if the smaller boy had received an award, his face suddenly lit up, forming the widest excited smile on his facial. "So you're Korean?!" He nearly jumped. "Oh my finally I can speak my language to someone and yes sure, let me show you the office. I'm sure being a little late won't harm." He said." Anyway I'm Hyunggu but everyone here calls me Kino. Can I know yours?"

 

  Wooseok awkwardly rubbed his nape due to the other's friendliness. "Its Wooseok."

 

  "Well then, nice to meet you Wooseok!" The smaller male beamed, before he took his newly-made friend's hand and pulled to the office. 

 

  The strange feeling came again but it was stronger this time. Wooseok felt like his skin crawled when it met the boy's soft skin. He suddenly felt suffocated, his heartbeat went rapidly pounding and his breathing felt stuck in his throat, as if the air was out of his lungs. What the was happening to him? He felt like an omega who was in heat which was absurdly absurd when he was a ing alpha! 

 

 

  That's it. He couldn't take it anymore. 

 

 

  He politely pulled his hand out of the Kino's grip, forming an apologetic smile when the boy turned to him, confused. "What's wrong?" 

 

  "No it's nothing. I can walk by my own so uh- you can just lead me. I'll follow you behind." He replied, causing the other male to grin sheepishly while scrunching his nose. 

 

  Cute

 

 Wait, what? 

 

  Keeping his face straight, no matter how confused he was, he blinked a few times before looking back at the smiling male in front of him. Did he just mentally noted that the boy is cute? 

 

  "Sorry." Kino muttered. "I have this habit to warm up at random creature."

 

  "Creature?" 

 

 Why creature and not human? 

 

  Looking as if he was taken aback, Kino's grin got wider bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter