1/1

Short

Hyemi

Hyemi


 "What are you saying?"

 

"What I'm saying is, I need a part time job right now." Hyemi groaned as she rests her cheeks on top of the cafe table, feeling the coldness of it's material.

 

The man infront of her stopped stirring his coffee to take a glance at the miserable girl. He raised an eyebrow at her with a frown plastered on his face.

 

"Part time job? What for?"

 

"Well, Unlike your rich-af life Park Jihyun, I can't simply sh*t out the money that I'm going to be needing for my college fee."

 

"Why? What about Mrs. Nam?"

 

"Well, My mom's salary isn't really enough to pay for everything, you know, everything's been tough ever since my dad left us. But that's just how life works."

 

"What are you going to do now?"

 

"For the love of God, I really do not know." She whined as she flapped her arms into the air out of frustration.

 

"Okay, okay stop looking like a dying bird. I have a suggestion."

 

Jihyun's words had interested Hyemi as the said girl perked up upon hearing this.

 

"Oh? What is it?"

 

"Well, you do know that I have a brother right?"

 

"No, I don't."

 

"What?! I thought you knew?!"

 

"Well, I have never seen him inside your house whenever I would come and visit.."

 

"Oh, well yeah.. he's always hanging out with his friends and all."

 

"I really don't care about your brother. I just want to know what you are trying to suggest."

 

"Well, my suggestion actually involves my brother so you can't just not care."

 

"Oh, this will not be a good thing~."

 

"Shut up and just listen to me." Jihyun glared at the giggling girl infront of him.

 

"Okay.. continue.."

 

"So about this brother of mine, I have never seen him touch a single book and that's because he probably doesn't even give a about his studies, always hanging out with his friends and all that sh*t. And I do know that you're kinda smart so you could, you know? Be the personal tutor that my mom had been searching for ever since the start of this semester?"

 

Hyemi choked on her coffee when she heard Jihyun's suggestion and ended up in a coughing fit.

Jihyun just simply rubbed her back from across the seat to calm her down. When she finally managed to calm herself down. She took a deep breath before speaking.

 

"What do you mean I'm going to be a personal tutor?!"

 

"Well, you clearly need the money and my mom is searching for a tutor for my younger brother.. So this will be a good idea?"

 

"Hmm.. to think about it, It's actually a pretty good idea. Damn.. for the first time your brain finally worked."

 

Jihyun wacked her head playfully at her comment which Hyemi responded to with a loud giggle.

 

"I'm trying to help you here."

 

"Thanks Jihyunnie~ What would I do without you.. Oh my wonderful bestfriend~" Hyemi cooed as she stood up and sat beside Jihyun to give the latter a platonic hug.

 

Jihyun smiled as he wrapped his arms around his bestfriend's waist.

 

"Yeah, Anything for my bestfriend."

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

Hyemi's hands were getting sweaty as she stood infront of the Park's residence. She's been here a couple of times already to hang out with Jihyun but she was never here to be a personal tutor. Which is why she feels so nervous at the moment especially when she had never met Park Jimin, Jihyun's younger brother.

 

She was about to knock on the door when someone had opened it.

 

"Oh my! You're here!" Mrs. Park beamed as she gestured the girl to step inside the house.

 

"I'm so glad to have you, dear! Jimin's been slacking off lately when it comes to his studies and he really needs someone to help him. He always gets 60% in every subject."

 

"Ah yes, I'm also glad that I found a proper part time job." Hyemi shyly spoke and bowed infront of Mrs. Park.

 

"Jimin is- Oh no! I forgot to wake him up and get prepared today.... He's probably sleeping right now." Mrs. Park muttered, lightly scratching the back of her head sheepishly. "But I have an important meeting to attend now and I'm going to be realy late so.."

 

"No, it's alright.. I could wake him up I guess?"

 

"Thank you so much!! Hyemi! Good luck with dealing with my son... I should be going now!"

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

Calm down..

 

It's okay.

 

He's not gonna bite you..   

 

Hyemi took a deep breath before lightly knocking on the bedroom door.

 

Silence...

 

She knocked louder once again..

 

Silence....

 

I have no other choice then..

 

She hesitantly gripped the door knob before twisting it as the door opens. The sight of a luxurious bedroom greeted her and she could only sigh out of frustration when she saw a figure lying on top of the king-sized bed.

Hyemi stepped inside and made her way towards the sleeping boy to examine his face.

 

Oh..

 

Sure, Jihyun was physically attractive, probably the reason why he had girls fawning over him then and there but she didn't expect his younger brother, Jimin to be more attractive.

The sleeping boy had a well-defined facial feature, She could almost see the resemblance of the both brothers because of some similar features. The boy had a sun-kissed skin that compliments with his silky silver locks and an adorable button nose that matches with his plump limps.. She could also see the tiny moles in his forehead and neck.. The way his lips are parted as he sleeps is kind of adorable..

 

"Wow, the Park genes." She whispered to herself before she was pulled back into reality.

 

It's not the time for staring into your dongsaeng's sleeping face. That's kinda creepy.

 

She grabbed all the courage inside of her and lightly poked the male in the forehead in hopes of gently waking him up from his deep slumber.

 

No response.

 

This time, she grabbed the male's shoulders and lightly shook him. But instead of waking up, the man had unconsciously grabbed her waist in his sleep and pulled her down into the bed.

 

There goes my patience....

 

What the heck Hyemi, this guy is younger than you.. why are you even trying to be so shy and innocent right now. It doesn't fit you.

 

"Wake up!!!" Hyemi shamelessly yelled right next into his ear. This seems to do the trick as the boy immediately jumped out of shock and accidentally knocked their heads together.

 

"Ouch!"

 

Jimin hissed at the pain, rubbing the side of his head.

 

"You should've waken up earlier and this wouldn't happen."

 

"You should've just woke me up gently and this wouldn't—wait, who the  are you?!" Jimin yelled as he pointed his index finger into the girl's direction, his eyes wide open in surprise.

 

"Well, hello. I'm supposed to be your personal tutor for today and we're supposed to start at what? 8:00AM as your mother had scheduled, I don't know why though, don't ask. But it's actually 8:34AM right now and that's a nice way to be greeting your tutor.....sleeping and not all prepared..." She sarcastically retorted.

 

"So ing early.." Jimin complained, rubbing his hands into his face.

 

"Get the out......I have to clean up!" He shoved the flabbergasted girl out of the bedroom and slammed the door to her face.

 

What the ?

 

"Rude.." Hyemi rolled her eyes as she dashed into the living room and plopped down on the luxurious sofa.

 

She pulled her phone out that was inside her pocket and sent a text message to Jihyun.

 

Me: where are you rn?

HyunHyunie~: secret ;)

HyunHyunie~: have you met my brother yet?

HyunHyunie~: look at his picture

HyunHyunie~:  

HyunHyunie~: jimin is handsome right?

HyunHyunie~: jimin is handsome right?

HyunHyunie~: just like me ;)

Me: your brother is a d*ckhead. .

Me:  just like you.

HyunHyunie~: lolololol

HyunHyunie~:

Me:  you, you're enjoying my suffering aren't you?

Me:   you, you're enjoying my suffering aren't you?

HyunHyunie~:

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•


~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

Hyemi was in the middle of scrolling through her phone when Park Jimin finally came out of his bedroom, he had changed into a simple white shirt and a grey sweatpants. His silver hair was dripping wet and a fluffy towel was wrapped around his neck. Indicating that he probably just took a bath.

He actually looks kind of short compared to Jihyun who is actually very tall. It makes Hyemi wonder where did Jimin get that shortened-height genes from.

Hyemi raised her eyebrows at him when he coughed to gain her attention. He was now fiddling with the hem of his shirt as he scratched the back of his head sheepishly. The movement was almost familiar to Hyemi as she recalled Mrs. Park doing the same action when she seems apologetic.

 

Like mother, Like son..

 

"So uh..." He lowly muttered.

 

"What?"

 

"About earlier... I didn't mean whatever I did.. It was kind of rude for me to do that but I was just surprised and my brain probably couldn't process properly in the morning soo..."

 

"So?"

 

"I'm so sorry for being a d*ck...."

 

Jimin apologized, a pink tint had flushed through his cheeks, showing that he was indeed, embarrassed.

 

"Oh.. it's okay. There's a saying you are what you eat.."

 

It just came out of Hyemi's mouth before she could stop herself. And her brain stopped working for a second after realizing that she rudely responded to her dongsaeng's apology.

 

You had one job.

 

One. ing. Job. Nam Hyemi..

 

A chuckle interrupted her thoughts and Hyemi swiftly turned her head to look at the younger boy who was actually not pissed off like what she had expected but instead, he looks like he's trying to hold in his laughter.

It didn't last a second though, because Hyemi's priceless (surprised) expression seemed to make the younger break down into a laughing fit.

The sound of an adorable high pitched giggle resonated through the girl's ears and the sound was so adorable and contagious that Hyemi found herself laughing too..

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

After a few minutes of laughing and giggling together, The two had finally calmed down and settled themselves inside of Jimin's bedroom which had a desk that is actually really perfect for studying and It makes Hyemi wonder why does he even have it when he doesn't even make use of the table by studying his lessons.

 

"Okay, So that remark was actually hilarious. Made my day." Jimin grinned.

 

"Well, your laugh is hilarious."

 

"What, my laugh is cute!"

 

"Whatever."

 

"So, are we good now?" The man looked up at her expectantly.

 

"Hmm.. not when you're informally talking to someone older than you.." Hyemi casually retorted.

 

Upon hearing her words, Jimin lets out a loud gasp which startled the young woman and looked at him with a confused expression plastered on her face.

 

"You're older than me?!"

 

"No sh*t sherlock."

 

"No ing way."

 

"Your brother says that you're 18, Well, you can't really disrespect someone who's almost 2 years older than you."

 

"What the ? You look like you're younger than me!"

 

"Yah! Call me noona, you brat..."

 

"But still...."

 

"I was actually surprised that you're pretty short compared to your brother who's-"

 

"What are you saying noona?! I'm taller than you.."

 

"Yeah but correction Park, you're taller than me by an inch which doesn't really make a difference."

 

"It does! And it still counts as me being taller."

 

"But then again, You're a guy so it counts as being short when we almost have the same height."

 

"Hm, but to think about it, 174cm is actually tall for a girl, what in the-"

 

"Yeah, so that means you're actually short for a man---"

 

"No I'm not!"

 

"Yeah you are!"

 

"I'm not!"

 

"Shorty.."

 

"Shut up!"

 

Both of them stood up at the same time and compared their height to each other and she wasn't wrong after all. They almost have the same height.

Hyemi unconsciously got closer in order to confirm all these details when she felt Jimin stiffen at her movement and his cheeks redden at their closeness.

The younger let out a not-so-manly squeak before jumping slightly away from the perplexed girl.

 

"Jimin.?."

 

"Oh.. It's nothing.." Jimin laughs nervously as he coughed awkwardly, gesturing the older to take a seat.

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

"Which part didn't you understand?"

 

"Ugh...EVERYTHINGGG!!!" Jimin loudly groaned, smacking his face down the table in frustration.

 

"Okay, Okay.. calm yourself down... It's your fault for not listening to your professor.... But it's fine.. That's why you have me.." Hyemi chuckled, lightly drumming her fingers onto the wooden desk.

 

Jimin only responded with another groan as he aggressively ruffled his hair with a deep sigh.

 

"I'll repeat everything if you want."

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It's been three weeks since Hyemi started her career as a part time personal tutor and Jihyun had been bugging her to tell him some stories since he couldn't accompany Hyemi on her tutoring sessions because of his busy schedule.

It's been a week since She and Jimin had became friends. The two became comfortable with each other as time passes by and she finally got to pay for her monthly college fees too, which is really great and it helped her mom loosen up a bit from too much work.

She found herself enjoying her job as their usual tutoring sessions are filled with laughter, random conversations and making fun of each other (usually Hyemi calling Jimin a shorty)... The two seemed to get along really well, despite their weird first encounter.

But she couldn't help but notice the way Jimin would brighten up like an excited puppy whenever she visits the Park's residence.

 

"Nooonaaaa!!" Jimin chirped, excitedly running down the stairs when he saw Hyemi step inside the house.

 

"Well, hello my dongsae—oof!" Her greetings were interrupted when Jimin had tackled her into a tight bear hug.. The boy had his strong arms wrapped around her waist as he nuzzles his face into her neck, tightening his hold and pulling her closer in the process.

 

She had also learned that Jimin is a very touchy person towards her.

He will always be initiating skinship whenever she's around and she doesn't even know how to react to this, but she's trying to convince herself that everything is platonic...

 

Nothing like you're imagining Nam Hyemi..

 

Jimin is your dongsaeng..

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

Poke.

 

"Noona~"

 

Silence...

 

Poke.

 

"Noona~~"

 

Silence...

 

"Noooonnaaaa!~" Jimin whined, poking the concentrated girl repeatedly.

 

"Noonaaa notice me...." He clung into the girl's arms, laying his head on her shoulders but the girl didn't seem to acknowledge him as she continues to write her thesis.

 

It's been months since she started her tutoring career and she had a thesis that needs to be passed tomorrow. Hyemi gave the younger a paper filled with a short quiz that she made last night while she proceeded to continue the remaining four paragraphs needed while Jimin answers the short quiz.

 

"Noona~ I finished the short quiz already.. " Jimin pouted and poked her cheeks using his index finger.

 

"Noona.. pay attention to me~"

 

She needs to ignore Jimin and focus on her thesis.

 

That's right....focus on the thesi-

 

"Chup!"

 

All of her plans seemed to crumble down into pieces when she felt soft lips peck into her rosy cheeks.

 

What the ?

 

Did Jimin just kiss me on the cheek?

 

Her eyes widened as she instantly turned her head to look at Jimin with a bewildered expression plastered in her face. She felt a heat rush through her cheeks and she felt her heart beating faster than it normally does.

The cheeky bastard only grinned wider at her reaction, his mouth stretching into a wide smile as his eyes formed a thin line that resembles a crescent shape..

 

"I finally have your attention~"

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

Maybe the kiss wasn't a one time thing...

 

It's been two months and ever since the incident, Jimin had been greeting her not only with a bear hug but also kissing her on the cheeks frequently.

And oh boy, does it make the older girl's heart flutter.

 

"You're really beautiful..." Jimin muttered, staring at her with loving eyes and a fond expression on his face.

 

Hyemi gulped.

 

"W-What?"

 

"I really like you Noona..." Jimin confesses with affection lacing his gentle voice as he reaches for the girl's hand, intertwining their fingers together.

 

"I really really really like you.. so much~." He continues as he plants a chaste kiss on her cheeks before laying his head on her narrow shoulders, nuzzling his head further and closing his eyes. The sound of Hyemi's breathing and their fluttering hearts lulling him to sleep.

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

It was Saturday in the morning and The two were seated inside Jimin's bedroom. Hyemi had given him another short quiz to answer while she does her science homework in order to save some time.

Except that Jimin wasn't really answering his short quiz because he's currently staring at Hyemi right now. His elbow placed on top of his desk, as he rests his chin on his hand. His eyes gazing at the older girl with his dark orbs full of affection and endearment. A small smile was etched in his face..

 

"Stop staring and do your work Park Jimin."

 

"I wasn't staring."

 

"Yes you were, now just shut up and answer all these questions in the paper, shorty."

 

"Calling me shorty isn't really necessary."

 

"But you are short."

 

"I may be short but my other length can make you sore."

 

Hyemi gasped upon hearing the younger's wicked comment before shooting an icy glare into his direction.

 

"Shut up and do your quizzes now!" She scolded as she whacked the younger's head with a book, earning a grunt from the latter.

 

"But noona, I'd rather do you-Ow! Ow! Stop hitting me!"

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

Hyemi could feel Jihyun's teasing glances at her as she and the older are both settled onto the sofa inside the Park's residence.

 

"So... Jimin huh?"

 

"W-what?"

 

"I think I could almost pass as a good matchmaker.. I wasn't expecting for my #HyeMin ship to sail!"

 

"I hate you.." Hyemi could already feel herself getting flustered.

 

"Aw come on bestie, I know you don't." Jihyun cooed, placing his arms around the younger girl's shoulders.

 

Hyemi was about to retort when a familiar voice yelled from the stairs.

 

"Noona! you're he—oh."

 

Jimin's chirpy voice was suddenly replaced with a dull tone as his bright expression turned into a frown when he saw his older brother's arms resting on his noona's shoulders.

 

"Oh Chimchim! You're awake!" Jihyun beamed, signaling his younger brother to take a seat beside him.

 

Instead of sitting beside Jihyun, The younger had chosen to sit beside Hyemi. The girl could feel the daggers that the boy had been shooting towards Jihyun's arms.

 

" I didn't know that you and noona are close." He deadpanned.

 

Hyemi was absolutely confused by the younger's sudden change of mood. It was unusual for Jimin to act so cold when he was usually bright and cheerful around her.

 

"We've been close for years already, what are you saying." The older brother laughed as he pulled the girl closer to him, completely unaware of Jimin's death glare.

 

Hyemi could see how Jimin's jaw clenched and how he balled his hands into a fist. If looks could harm, Jihyun's arms are probably chopped off somewhere right now.

Jimin clicked his tongue and grabbed the puzzled girl's arms, pulling her into his side instead.

Jihyun had witnessed everything and seemed to finally understand what was going on.

A smirk formed in his lips as he spoke.

 

"By the way, Mom told me to drop by her office and deliver the files that she had forgotten here, so I gotta go."

 

Hyemi immediately recognized the mischievous glint on Jihyun's eyes before he left the house, leaving the two alone by themselves.

Jimin's hold onto the latter's arms only tightened as an uncomfortable silence filled the room.

 

"What's with you and hyung? Are...are you two, a thing?" The younger's cold voice had finally broken the silence.

 

It wasn't long for Hyemi to process his words and burst out laughing, leaving a confused Jimin staring at her as she giggles cutely and she swears that she could almost see his eyes soften before he lets out a cough and continue to speak.

 

"W-what's funny?"

 

"Me and Jihyun? A thing? No ing way. That guy's like my bestfriend, I would never see him that way."

 

"But earlier..."

 

"Oh? That's just how we usually are, everything is platonic even if we hugged a lot of times before.."

 

"I don't like it."

 

Jimin pouted. The bottom of his lips are sticking out cutely as his eyebrows creased. A frown engraved on his face and his cheeks are slightly puffing out. It looks so endearing that Hyemi just wants to squeeze his cheek until he bleeds.

 

"What?"

 

"You were too close to him earlier.. I don't like it."

 

"Why, what's—wait.... Are you jealous?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"You're jealous aren't you?"

 

Hyemi giggled, teasingly poking him on his sides and Jimin's pout deepened even more.

 

"Hmph. So what if I was jealous? A guy was touching what's mine. You're mine noona. I'm not going to let any guy touch you again."

 

Jimin whined, pulling the girl into his embrace as he rubs their cheeks together..

 

"Whatever, Stop being jealous, I will never like Jihyun that way."

 

She whispered before planting a gentle kiss onto the younger's cheeks.

 

Oh sh*t,  what did I just do..

 

Jimin froze at her actions and Hyemi could only gulp at the silence that engulfs the two of them.

 

His cheeks are reddening as a second passes by, that he almost resembles the red sofa that they had been sitting on.

 

"You just kissed me.."

 

Sh*t..

 

"Holy sh*t, you just kissed me!"

 

Jimin's face was now carved with a very very wide smile and his eyes were full of excitement that he almost looks like an overexcited puppy.

He's now leaning towards the older girl as he spoke.

 

"Do it again!"

 

"No.."

 

"Please?"

 

Jimin whined, his hands were clasped together as he looks up at her with his puppy eyes and irresistible pout which made Hyemi's chest flutter at the adorable sight before her.

 

"No.."

 

"Please Noona~ Just one more kiss~"

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

It's been three months and Jimin seems to be finally taking his studies really well and his mother was really pleased by this. They continued their tutoring sessions in order to enhance his skills even more. Everything was going fine but Hyemi didn't expect for the younger to bring up this topic.

 

"Noona.."

 

"Hm?"

 

"What are we?"

 

Upon hearing his words, Hyemi looked up to see Jimin intently gazing at her with a serious expression etched in his face.

Honestly, She doesn't even know the answer herself, all she knows, is that Jimin's existence makes her heart flutter.

 

"What do you want us to be?" She responded.

 

"I want you to be mine."

 

"H-huh?"

 

"I've already told you this noona, I really really like you and I'm serious about this. You make my heart beat so fast and your existence just makes me so happy. I'm not even gonna lie that I've been thinking about you a lot and that I've been wanting to kiss you for so long and do lovey-dovey stuffs with you. This might sound cheesy but this is what I truly feel about you."

Jimin confessed. He sounds so serious and sincere that it makes the older girl's stomach flip.

 

Same...

 

"Not only did you teach me these subject lessons but you also taught me how to love... I don't want to be just a friend anymore noona. I want to be the love of your life. I-I want to be your someone special." He continued.

 

And just like that, his confidence had dropped down after the confession, his face immediately reddens and he lets out a squeak as he lowers his head to avoid the girl's gaze.

 

"Well, looks like I feel the same way.. I really really like you too."

Hyemi muttered softly. The younger immediately returned his gaze into her face at this and his eyes shined so bright as he leaned in.

 

"But wait.."

She stopped Jimin from leaning in by covering his mouth with her hands.

 

"I have one condition..."

 

Jimin raised his eyebrows at this, signaling for her to continue.

 

"Exams are coming soon and if you get atleast one test, a score higher than mine, then I will be your girlfriend and if not, you'll have to do what I want whether you like it or not, al—what the ?"

 

She immediately removed the hand that was covering the boy's mouth when she felt his tongue lap a wet stripe over the palm of her hand.

 

Is this Jimin's way of removing a hand covering his mouth?

 

She expects a playful expression from Jimin but was surprised when a determined look was plastered on his face when she glanced at him.

 

"I'll do it... I'll get a higher score than you noona and you'll be my girlfriend soon."

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

It's the day before the exam and Hyemi is sitting across from Jimin who had a focused look on his face as he quietly reads his notes.

Weeks had passed and Jimin was so determined to get a higher score that he had ditched several invitations from his friends asking him to hangout with them, which is surprising because he used to ditch studying just to hang out with his group before he met Hyemi.

Hyemi chuckled to herself and watched the younger concentrate on his notes, the way his tongue would unconsciously stick out from the corner of his mouth out of concentration is so cute and Hyemi just wants to kiss those plump lips.

Jimin would spend his free time, studying and revising his notes that made Mrs. Park question the sudden change but was actually pleased with his improvements.

He would always bring notes wherever he would go, taking the whole week into studying and sometimes he would be too focused onto what he was reviewing that they didn't have so much interaction than they usually do, this whole week.

Jimin's attention was focused onto his studies and Hyemi kinda misses gaining his attention but then, she reminds herself that this is for his own good and future if he passes with a high grade.

And that Jimin is doing this for her..

 

"I have to study hard and prove that I deserve you noona~" Jimin had said once.

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

"Why are you wearing heels? Take it off, Stop looking taller than me." Jimin cutely pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

 

"Not my problem, shorty!" Hyemi teased but took off her heels anyways as they sat inside Jimin's living room.

 

"You got your results?"

 

"Yeah, You?"

 

"I already got them."

 

"Great! let's see the results shall we?"

 

The two pulled out their own set of test papers from different subjects and placed it above the expensive coffee table before they proceeded to compare their results together.

 

Hyemi:

98%

99%

97%

96%

100%

Jimin:

92%

93%

94%

91%

95%

 

"Aish!" Jimin groaned at their results. "Why are you so smart?! I couldn't even get a single higher score than you!"

 

Hyemi chuckled at his reaction and lovingly ruffled his hair.

 

"Looks like I won."

 

She was actually impressed by this, because this was the first time that Jimin got a 90% above when his usual grades were always below 60% - 70% before.

Jimin looked dejected as he brought his head down and sighed.

 

"Fine. You won, What do you want?"

 

"Hey, shorty look at me."

 

She smiled endearingly when Jimin gazed at her eyes before she opened to speak.

 

"I want you to be my boyfriend."

 

Jimin's frown was replaced with astonishment before he broke into a wide smile so bright that Hyemi feels like the sun was right infront of her right now.

And just like that, Jimin is placing his lips onto Hyemi's. Their lips molding into each other perfectly like pieces of puzzle. They moved their lips together in sync as they deepened the kiss.

 

A kiss full of love, affection, desire and passion.

 

Jimin pulled her closer as he wraps his arm around the older girl's waist and interlacing their fingers together with his other hand. The feeling of their hearts fluttering and the butterflies on their stomach was the only thing etched into their minds as they smiled tenderly and pressed their foreheads together after the mind-blowing kiss.

 

"I want to be your boyfriend too, Noona."

 

The End.

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for reading this fluffy oneshot! I hope you enjoyed reading this!

This has been crossposted on Wattpad as well. "short >> park jimin"

Also, Check out my Taehyung fic:

"Dogs"

Once again, Thank you everyone! :)

Once again, Thank you everyone! :) 

Edit Chapter Delete Change Layout Remove Layout