WARM

MY GIRLFRIEND'S BESTFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

 

Two days went fast.


‘as fast as your hobby to lie with your loyal girlfriend?’ my alter ego started again


The truth is, I don’t understand why I have to keep all of my special appointments with her bestfriend a secret.

And why does it have to be special? To the point where, I learned to lie to Eunjung unnie so that she wont ask more. 

But they know that I developed so much hatred towards Hyomin over the years.
I don’t want to show to them and to Eunjung unnie that I’m backing down with my words.

I’m still making her think that I hate Hyomin despite my actions and the strange feeling I felt towards her the first day we met.


“Do you have any appointment tomorrow, babe?” Eunjung unnie asked as she drives her car to my work. 


Honestly, I have a plan with Hyomin tomorrow to finalize all the things we will be needing for my photoshoot on her company.
Over those two days that we’ve been together, I can already see a side of her that she doesn't show to others.

But it feels like its not enough.

Seems like I want to know more about her.

I guess you can just never get enough with Park Hyomin. That’s just how she is. Very composed, kind of mysterious, and at the same time acts like an open book when the only pages you can see would be the index and glossary. 

I got back from reality when I heared Eunjung unnie cleared and asked another question.


“Is that hard to for you to answer my question, babe? Or it's hard to decide whether you willl tell the truth or not?”


My eyes widen and glance at her, thank god her eyes was fixed on the road that she didn't notice how my eyes have a visible guilt for a second with what she was accusing me.

“W-what are you talking about?!” I stuttered, slightly speaking higher that my usual voice


She noticed my change of voice and chuckled. “Relax Jiyeona. I’m just joking, you’re being too serious” 


“It’s not funny unnie” I gave her my death glare when she looked at me before looking back at the road again


‘Or you felt nervous because its true?’ -alter ego


“shut up” I whispered to myself, that supposedly just for my alter ego. But I unintentionally said it a bit louder making Eunjung unnie hear it.


“Jiyeon-ah, what’s happening to you? Lately, you’ve been very aloof. Is this still about Hyomin?” Eunjung asked with her concern voice


That’s what I feel guilty. She thinks she’s doing something wrong when in fact, I am the one doing something that she doesn’t know.

“No unnie, Just a change of hormone, I guess.” I excused looking at the window


The car stop in front of the building where I work. I faced Eunjung unnie and lean to kiss her cheek but she stops me. 


“Babe, stop being angry over Hyomin. I swear, we’re just bestfriends. You’re the only one for me, remember?” 


Even if its not her intention to look cute, my mood felt lighter when I look at her. I don’t know what I did in my past life to have someone like Eunjung unnie in my life right now. So why can’t I just be faithful and loyal to her?


Well, not that Hyomin and I have been doing things that cross the borders of being faithful and loyal, but the fact that I have to lie to see her is almost as close as cheating

.
“Arrasseo, unnie” I answered to stop her from overthinking


“come here” she said smiling then hugged me

--------


Inside the elevator, my mind can’t help to think about those nights where my ual frustrations started. I have been dreaming about Hyomin and Eunjung unnie. They are merging in my dream and being one person in bed. And everytime I wake up, I’m wet. Which means I’ve been ic in my dreams for two nights straight now. And everytime I see either Hyomin or Eunjung unnie I feel less guilty because of my dreams. More like, I’m memorizing every part of them to know who’s bringing me to peak of my ual excitement. 


When the elevator opened, Ji-eun, my personal assistant greeted me with her obvious worried face. 


“Is there something wrong?” I asked


“Y-your father is her Jiyeon-shi” she said still with her worried expression


I gave her a slight smile, to assure her “don’t worry, I’ll be fine”

 
Jieun is my friend before she became my personal assistant, So she knows almost everything about me. Even my story about my father.
I entered the room and I saw him sitting on the sofa. I slowly closed the door and greeted him.


“Appa, I never expected you to be here” he gave me a strong gaze


“After what you did to me and your mother, of course you wont” 


I have no energy to argue with him again, that's why I chose to keep silent


“So how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter