I FEEL... DIFFERENT

MY GIRLFRIEND'S BESTFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

I entered Eunjung unnie's room holding my chest. I excused myself so that I can change my clothes and join them for breakfast.

WHY DOES MY HEART BEATING SO FAST? AM I SICK OR SOMETHING?

I closed the door then leaned on it. I let out the air I've been holding for too long in a harsh sigh.

"What the hell is wrong with you" I closed my eyes scolding myself

I don't know what happened. I was actually expecting myself to feel insecure once I see her because of how others describe her, being look like a goddess. But now I'm surprised to feel something... different.

I walked into unnie's closet to look for some clothes to change. After changing, I looked to the mirror but...

I LOOK LIKE A TOMATO. WHY AM I SO RED?

WHAT THE ACTUAL HAPPENED TO ME?

"Baby, are you done?"

I freaked out when I heard Eunjung unnie's voice outside the door. I almost got a heart attack.

"A-ah yes unnie. Just a minute" I answered her

"Okay, we will be waiting for you." She said then I heard some footsteps walking away

After making sure that I look more presentable, I went downstairs only to see Hyomin sitting in one of the oversized couches. I stopped walking and tried to come back to Eunjung unnie's room. I’m feeling nervous being with her in a same room.

But it’s too late for that, she already noticed my presence. Her eyes bore into my very soul, and it feels like my heart will come out anytime.

Aish... Feels like I'm already losing my sanity. She gave me a slight smile, making it more just like a smirk.

That little smile doesn't only give me some butterflies... It gave me whole damn zoo in my stomach.

AM I HAVING A BAD STOMACH?

"Oh baby, you're here"

I feel so thankful when Eunjung unnie came to save me from this weird feeling. I faced her with a slightly hesitant smile.

Maybe Eunjung unnie was also surprised when she saw that my mood is now okay. She also smiled at me then approached me with a gentle hug, And for the first time...

I felt awkward when she kissed me in front of someone else.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE KISS TO SHOW THAT GIRL WHO OWNED YOUR EUNJUNG UNNIE? My alter ego complained.

I've known Eunjung unnie for too long to say that she always do this things. I mean, every time she notice that I'm being jealous, she'll kiss me in front of someone who I'm being jealous with to let me and that person know that she's all mine. But now, I look so stupid when I avoided her kiss. Instead of a passionate kiss, she ends up giving me just a chaste kiss at the side of my lips.

"Baby?" She asked in confusion

"Unnie, I just don't want to make your best friend to feel uncomfortable by witnessing us being a lovey dovey in front of her." I excused in a low voice not even looking to Hyomin's direction.

Eunjung unnie gave me a confused look again. "Is there something wrong?" she asked, a little bit concerned

"W-What? Nothing unnie." I gave her the most assuring smile that I can give "Come on; let's not make your guest wait." I added

I faced Hyomin again with all my courage but she's wearing a poker-face while looking back at me. "Let's go for breakfast Hyomin-shi." I flashed an awkward smile

AISH. WHY THE HELL DOES IT FEELS LIKE THEIR'S SOMEONE PLAYING

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter