Don't Talk

Talk

   It wasn't long before Byungjoo and Sanggyun began to have suspisions about his mother, so they made their way up to the prison, but decided to try and get tips from Taeyang before heading up there.

"If Hansol's mom did have anything to do with him being missing, do you know what she might of done?" Sanggyun asked.
Taeyang flailed his hand while shaking his head in a deep huff. "If his mom's in prison and got ahold of him, he could be dead. How long has he been missing?"
"Four days."
"I mean, if it was her you'd still have a chance... Unless she had him injected or something."
"Injected?" Byungjoo questioned.
"Overdose."
"Oh my god."
"Well how do we get any leads on where to find him?" Sanggyun kept on.
Taeyang answered right away. "Go to the prison, ask to talk to the Governor, have them search up your mom's call history and figure out if she ordered a hit. If she ordered a hit within the last week or two, it's probably Hansol, if not, then your mom has nothing to do with him being missing, but, one of the other women could."
"Yeah, Xero was telling me about that- Sorry..." Byungjoo cut himself off after recalling Taeyang and him didn't have a good history together.
"No he's right." Taeyang continued. "If your mom's feuding with any of the other women, then. That's that."
"Okay, let's go." Sanggyun grabbed his keys and headed out of the door with Byungjoo following behind him.


   The two entered through the prisons doorway, only to be greeted by Xero, who was one step ahead of them. He had a look of shame on his face when his eyes met Byungjoo's, but then his study quickly scanned the ground as he tried to walk passed them. Sanggyun pulled him back, forgetting about the outburst Taeyang had, making it awkward for Byungjoo, who backed away.
"Are you looking for Hansol?" Sanggyun asked.
Xero nodded, then quickly pointed out that the prison had nothing to do with him.
Sanggyun looked back to Byungjoo. "He's gotta be somewhere else then."
"Okay then let's go." Byungjoo mumbled, clearly aggitated.
Xero sighed, knowing that he talked to Taeyang. He tried to confront him.
"I don't want to talk to you."
The boy begged for a moment of his time.
"You can tell me right here."
Sanggyun became annoyed. "Oh my god, Xero just come with us."

It wasn't long before they dragged about another idea of where Hansol might of been: in his hometown. They decided to search along the waters just in front of the woods, miles away from any human contact. But Byungjoo did not bother to search at that moment, and instead sat down on the nearest boulder, gazing far into the horizon between the waters and the skies. Xero took a risk and approached him, tapping his shoulder.
"Why? The other stuff, I get, but forcing someone to murder?"
Xero's expression was torn between frustration and sorrow. He snatched Byungjoo's phone from his pocket, and began typing.
 

Yes it was wrong. I was wrong. It's ed up in every way possible, and I'm not trying to justify why I did it, but I have a reason. To put it simply it was because I was borderline crazy. But that's not who I am anymore... I understand if you hate me, but I do want to help find Hansol. I will leave you alone afterwards.
 

Xero didn't bother to wait for Byungjoo's response, but as he stood up to walk away he heard him call out.
"I think you should try and talk to Taeyang. I think I will leave it up to him."
Tears formulated in the others eyes, but he nodded, taking in a deep breath of air. But their attention was stolen by a cry for help from Sanggyun out in the distance. The two did not waste any time sprinting to him.

Sanggyun found Hansol.

The younger had his hands tied behind his back, and duck-tape over his mouth. Xero cautiously untied the rope and peeled off the tape.
"Who did this to you!?" Byungjoo blurted with a worried cry in his voice.
But Hansol couldn't speak.
"Let's get him to the hospital." Sanggyun stated, but Hansol resisted, mumbling a soft "no."
"Okay then let's take him home."