Old Ways

Talk

   In the woods beside Kasper Avenue, Byungjoo stationed himself along the cement wall, drawing minor graffiti until a close voice startled him.

"Graffiti? You haven't done graffiti in years."
"Hey Sanggyun." There was a bored tone in Byungjoo's voice, all of which Sanggyun was much too familiar with.
"Dude, you're acting out."
"Who cares."
"Stop. Talk to me. Have a conversation with me."
"Aren't we having one right now?"
"Oh my god. Look, Taeyang-"
"Taeyang? He's here?" Byungjoo lit up.
"Yeah, why-"
"Where is he!?"
"In my car, why-"
Byungjoo sprinted up the hill, darting to Sanggyun's car in an empty lot beside the main road and pulling Taeyang from the backseat by gripping at his collar.
"Tell me what you know about Xero!" Byungjoo insisted.
"I-I..." Taeyang threw his hands up, unable to concentrate.
The boy shoved him, and retook his grip to his collar. "Tell me!"
"B-Joo what the is wrong with you!?" Sanggyun shouted, jogging up to him. "Get the hell off of him-"
" off Sanggyun!" Without any acknowledgement or eye contact, Byungjoo pushed his brother away from him.
"I swear to god if you interrupt me one more ing time I'm going to blast you." Sanggyun didn't hesitate to draw the two apart. "Stop acting like a ing prick dude."
"No! He! He knows something! About Xero, and he won't tell me!"
"It doesn't give you the right to ing tackle him like that!"
Byungjoo pushed passed Sanggyun once more. "Taeyang if you don't ing tell me I will ing lose it! You already ed up my life once, why are you so afraid to do it again!? Huh? You're a ty friend Taeyang-"
"He forced me to kill someone!" The elder finally blurted, immediately shedding himself into tears and pulling himself away from the other. "In prison! He ed with my head and made me kill the top dog!"
Byungjoo went silent, but Sanggyun kept a glare steady on him. Taeyang tried to gather himself up.
"I'll go. Find some place else." The elder tripped over his words as he dipped into a tearful cry, though he tried to hide it.
"No, you'll stay with me. I gotta get my own place anyways. I can't be around B-Joo like this." Sanggyun stated, still eyeing down Byungjoo.
Taeyang didn't respond.
"Taeyang get in the car, I need to have a word with this anyways."

Taeyang settled himself in the car, and Sanggyun did not resist from throwing a bloody punch directly at Byungjoo. "Get in the ing car."