Chapter 5

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OHHHH~ Things are about to get serious~ Anyway sorry for having a less entertaining chapter.

But thank you everyone for subscribing and giving feedbacks for the story. *bows* Enjoy!

 

The Jung household had one rule about you and that is to protect you at all cost. It has been engraved to your sisters' brain since you were kids and it has always been that way. The Jung sisters didn't notice that they were going overboard and neither did you but for the others it was like going through hell and seeing Lucifer for hundreds of times.

 

"Why are you bothering our dongsaeng?" Jessica queried to the three beings sitting on the medical bed. Honestly the three didn't know that the famous Jung sisters' -sans Y/n icy glare is that spine-chilling. They wanted you there just to lower down the your sisters' aura but you were dragged out by Taeyeon and Sunny -the only succubus the Jung sisters trusted together with your friends and that left them two fuming halfies and eight calm other beings.

 

"She's my mate." SinB answered bravely Jessica and Krystal turned their glare towards her, feathers bristling. 'Mate my .' The two thought.

 

"You- wait. Aren't you THE SINB?"

 

"Yes...?" Krystal nudged her sister with wide eyes and Jessica nodded at her. The other eight gasped at the same time while Irene and Tzuyu just looked at them confused.

 

"Then isn't she the TZUYU?" Yuri whispered to her girlfriend. Jessica and Krystal mentally groaned. Never would they have thought that you will attract those who are the most broken beings out there. Although only the higher up know about their special conditions, unless they tell you personally. Seriously.

 

Your two sisters coughed and just glared at Irene instead, feeling pity at the two and kind of accepting them. They knew their boundaries and the Jung siblings are fine with that except for the succubus who stole your first kiss. YOUR FIRST FUDGING KISS.

 

"Why are you only glaring at me?" Irene whined, her pointed tail swinging back and forth. The other eight sighed at the back once they see the Jung siblings pointed ears and tail swishing angrily. They knew that once a succubus shows her tail she is in need to touch someone and the Jung siblings were fuming more than ever.

 

"You-!"

 

“What gave you the right to kiss our beloved Y/n-ah?”

 

“Was it soft?” Sooyoung intercepted opening a pack of blood lollipops. She offered one to Yoona who kept pinching her but the latter didn’t give a damn and just shrugged before continuing on unwrapping her lollipop.

 

“Like seriously chill. They haven’t even reached the forth base yet.” Jessica hissed at her and Krystal was about to lunge at her when,

 

“It was.”

 

Victoria and Amber shook their heads. Irene shouldn’t have said that. She really shouldn’t have. The Jung sisters had enough about the succubus and motioned for Tiffany, their beloved nine-tailed fox friend who has the best eye smiles. Yoona smacked Sooyoung on her head since the pabo deserved it, while Seohyun tried to stop Tiffany from using her illusions.

 

“Could you please tell your members to back off? Your smell is enough as it is.” SinB growled at Tzuyu and the latter glared right back. You could probably say like leader, like members when a sudden shriek came from outside the medical wing.

 

“UGH! YOUR SMELL IS SO ANNOYING!”

 

“AS IF YOU SMELL AMAZING! I COULD HONESTLY SAY THE SAME THING!”

 

“WHY YOU-!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter