Chapter 4

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry that it took so long and that it's kinda boring. Anyway, Enjoy!

Thank you for subscribing and feedbacks are highly appreciated. *bows*

 

You are too tired of the things happening around you at this moment. One thing led to another and here you are taking care of the three injured idiots who fought yesterday and ended up in the medical wing. Of course they just had to fight and bring you with them, not that you got injured but they brought your name up so many times that when the dean broke out the fight, you were also suspended from classes until next week. You have been in the campus for only five days for Lucifer’s sake! You even swore that you aged ten years being in this school. Good thing your sisters knew nothing about this.

 

When you suddenly said ‘eonnie’, the werewolf tilted her head in confusion. Her other followers and the other beings stared at the two of you. Meanwhile the Bang twins are muttering some curses at the back of the cafeteria, scared for your life and honestly for the other three who has been taking interest in you too.

 

“Why did you say eonnie?”

 

“Oh. You just look like Sica-eonnie that’s all. Wait. Why did you- ”

 

You were cut off when Irene in her succubus form tackled the werewolf standing in front of you. SinB who was annoyed at disrupting her conversation with you tried to get out of the succubus form, then transforming into her light brown wolf.

 

“Yah! Stop fighting!” Joy screamed trying to protect her girlfriend from the upcoming fight.

 

“Irene-eonnie stop!”

 

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL MY Y/N!?”

 

“SHE ISN’T YOURS! SHE’S MY MATE!”

 

You transformed in your owl form and flew out of the fight. You landed yourself onto the bar in the ceiling, trying to break the two from fighting using your power or what you call power, but you’re panicking and is actually now shaking from the intense power the two are showing. Wendy seeing your scared form tapped Seulgi, “You need to stop the two from fighting right now.” She then transformed into a grey eagle and flew towards you trying to comfort you.

 

“Y/N’S MINE YOU WET MUTT!”

 

“YOU FLIRT! SHE’S MY MATE!”

 

The ever gossipers, the sirens spread the news using their powers and the psychotic trio vampires whose busy drinking blood whipped their heads to look at Tzuyu who is fuming and is partially transforming. “Uh… Tzuyu…?”

 

“Those stupid- Y/n is my other half.” She whispered in a dark voice, suddenly transforming into an eight feet red fox with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter