Two

Wempires: unfolding truth

"Unnie!" a familiar voice called me. I stop walking and turn to where the voice is. "yah! Unnie why did you leave me at the apartment? " she said, huff is visible on her face. I arched my brow. 

"really Jinri? I hoarse my voice calling you out on your room but you didn't even answer me back like 'just 5'" I said to her cause really she made me call out her name for 20 minutes. sigh.

"uhhhmmm...I'm kinda busy a while ago? so I didn't kinda answer you back..." she reason out. I smiled Jinri never really know how to lie. "tsk...okay let's just say that you're 'kinda busy' a while ago" I said as I hold her wrist so we could go to our room since we're blockmates in our first subject.

our school facility is really big and when i say big it's really big. It is divided by elementary division, secondary division and college division. Why? because it is the only school located in this town. 

Having one school really don't bother us to inconvenience like it's too crowded for our population. Because first, it is really big and second we only have 1500 population in this town. well, if you plus us, the humans more likely the livestock of this town it will be over 2000. 

I'm not kidding this town is ed up for covering the missing humans that we will only see again after a day, cold and lifeless. How did we know if they're covering it? well we all know. we always know, that every humans that goes missing in this town they'll be dead. always be dead, it's either we'll find them dead as if all their blood were out of their body or their limbs are all torn apart.

Scary right. Then why don't we leave this town? why don't we ask for help. we can't and you can never leave this town alive if you're a human. it's as if the first mistake that will makes your life miserable is the moment you stepped your feet in on this town. 

we can never even ask for help. you can never know how powerful the 2/3 of this town can be. They'll just cover everything in Korean media. Because them living in this world is still a secret. a secret that everyone knows yet still a secret.

"hello! earth to Park Sun Young." I got cut off of my thoughts when I heard Jinri's voice. "uh....huh?" I asked. I didn't notice we're now sitting on our seats inside our classroom. "are you spacing out again?  do you even know what we're talking?" I heard Amber said. I almost forgot me, Jinri and Amber are blockmates to our first subject when it's Monday. "uh...not really. I sorta' space out? what is it again?" I confess with unsure tone. I heard them sigh.

"so as we're saying. Amber said he saw Kai a while ago." Jinri started. wait what?

"what? Kai, Soojung's boyfriend, the basket ball player? the one who's missing for five days?" I asked continuously. I mean how....

"easy there Sun young. yes, Kai. kai whom Soojung's boyfriend. Kai the basket ball player and Kai the only human that was missing for five days and comeback alive safe and sound." amber answered. my eyes got wide and I'm pretty sure shock is evident on my face.

"nah..don't even ask us how Unnie because we  also clearly don't know." Jinri said without me asking the exact question I'll ask.

I didn't have the chance to say anything because our first subject teacher, Mr. Nam walks in. I didn't even understand what was Mr. Nam teach us the whole time. I was just  lost in my thoughts about Soojung. 

How are she today? I mean I didn't see her roaming around to keep our school in peace. How was she. Ever since the last time I saw  her she looks anxious. maybe because of what happened to Kai. I still remember 2 days ago she looks in a hurry holding a piece of paper so I didn't have the time to ask her. Then the next morning we will just hear a rumor that Soojung was found unconscious inside the forest near to our school. 

At first we don't want to believe that. I mean Soojung, unconscious? those words don't even match beside each other especially inside the forest. But then we have to believe it because after the rumors spread out, Jung's clan is all over the place. Even her sister who's in America went back here. Police and investigators that is obviously send by their clan are roaming around our campus, but you know what's different, its the students reaction. They seems like in just an ordinary day with police and investigators inside our campus. 

But i know it's just outside of their personas, if you look through their eyes you can see fear and confusion, as if they can't talk because they were asked to. Clearly for covering up purposes again.

Jung's clan is very famous inside this town, who wouldn't know them. They're one of the most powerful here for being a vampire hunters that even werewolves don't want to mess with them.

I quickly revulsed my head when I feel my instinct tells me that a ball is coming to my direction. I forgot, I'm sitting in a bench under a tree near to the soccer field. "hey Luna! could you throw that ball back to us!" I heard one of them shout. I turn around giving him a glare.

"owwhh! it's just an accident can you give the ball now!" he said half smirking, half smiling. "really hanseok....I'm not surprise on how bad you play soccer that you have to throw it at me who's ing meters away from the field  and call it an accident." I shout back. I hear his friends that clearly looks like it affects his ego base on his reaction. good for him that is really popular here being every girls er. I'm not kidding he really is.

"just give me the damn ball !" he said. I was stunned to the way he called me. what? a ? I arched my brow to him as I see him grin and even heard his friend say owwhhhh. 

"owhhhh come on Luna loving the callsign yet! throw the ball !" he mocked again now clearly getting the attention of other students here in the field. him. I get the ball the to where it landed giving him the serious glare..I even heard him laugh and said good job at me and all of his friend chuckled. Damn this and the attention we're getting. 

I look at him with a grin. This boy just started to his life. I innocently smiled when I saw them stop laughing. I sense shock, what a great reaction. I throw the ball at him, targeting his most pleasurable part.

"uuugghhhh!! what the hell!!" I smiled, bulls eye. He flinch on the floor as his friends goes to him looking concerned. I grin more when I heard some of the students chuckled at him.

"sorry! I didn't mean to, it was an accident!" I said to him mimicking what he said to me a while ago. " you Luna!" He shout at me anger and is evident in his voice. I smirk.

"I don't want to with a barren man Hanseok!" I said and wink at him as I walk away from the crowd. I even heard him cursed me as the crowd laughed at him. Now he knows, too much exposure . 

--
"Luna" A familiar sweet voice yet authority is still visible called me. I stop walking and turn to where the voice came. God please tell me she still doesn't know what had happened.

"ahhhh...Qian unnie!" I greet. oh God of every ing plastic smile help me. I know we're bestfriend but Qian unnie is so strict about her responsibility being the student council's president.  She even let us clean the girls c.r. for punishment. I tell you we just defend ourselves that time and it sort of caused troubles so she made us do that for a day. Well don't worry if it looks like we recieve a worst punishment because you know what punishment she did to the one who started it? She let them clean the comfort rooms for highschool division, you know how comfort room of highschool students looks like right. She arched her brow at me. I'm dead.

"you're strange. Are you alright?" she ask me concern is written on her face as she walks towards me trying to touch my forehead to check if I'm okay..Seems like she doesn't still know. I'm saved!

"uh...ye-yes unnie did you eat? let's go to the canteen? I'm hungry..." I said changing the topic. I might get caught you know, for her everyone is like an open book and she's the reader.

"you sure you're alright?" she asked suspicion is lingering in her voice.

"yeah. let's go!" I said as I drag her to the canteen. 

"okay so what the heck is happening to you Park Sunyoung?" she asked again as soon as we sit with our orders. I sighed she would never stop asking.

"okay....I surrender..Don't punish me okay! I kinda...you know. Have a word with Hansoek...I swear he's at fault not me." I said defending myself. She smiled, a creepy one! I mean it's like she will win something at me.

"he-hey! what are you thinking?" I asked. She sweetly smile again before talking. "nothing, you know I'm contemplating of how can I make you do this but then I think I know now." she said while looking at me. I don't know but for the first time I want to go anywhere but her.

"I -I do-" she cut me off even before I can make an excuse because I can sense that she would make do something I hate the most.

"no, no! don't say anything just choose.You'll gonna go tour the new transfer students in the school for a day or clean the girls comfort room for a week." she said with a proud smile. I told you, she will make me do thing I hate the most. People interactions.

"I choose the latter." I said as I stand up trying to walk away. I loss my appetite.

"Wait Sunyoung please, just this one. You know I wouldn't ask you this if I still have any other choice." she said pleading while holding my hand, stopping me to walk. , I hate it. Hearing my friends pleading is the last thing I want to hear.

"Thank you...." she said smiling when she saw me sit again. She know she won this argument.

"how about Amber?" I asked still hoping that she could pass this to someone but me. "we both know how much patience Amber has. The girl didn't even think twice to punch someone when they're becoming annoying." she sighed. Yeah she's right talking about Amber doing this is a disaster especially if the transferees are annoying.

"well.....how about Soojung? She's the peace officer, I'm pretty sure she can handle this better than I am." She stopped eating the moment I said Soojung's name.

"She's still unconcious." she said looking in my eyes. She's worried. "I-I don't want to believe it." I said. It's true I still deny it to myself despite of all the reasons to believe it.

"Me too. But I heard the teachers talk about her a while ago."

"can you please accept the the work. Its getting really hard for me, I have to double my responsibility as the president especially now." She said again. I can feel her stressing out to what is happening. Even me, especially the one's affected is our friend.

"okay." I mumble but to her ears, it was like a scream. A lullaby scream. She smile to me as if a torn is tucked out of her lungs. "Thank you Sunyoung! really thank you! you're really the best baby of mine!" she said while hugging me tight.

"s-stop! I can't breathe" I said untangling her around me. "sorry! I'm just happy!" she said giving me a peace sign.

"When will they come?" I asked, of coarse I have to prepare myself what if they don't speak my language. What if they have a very strong accent that I won't even understand. And the most especially what they have stinky attitude.

"tomorrow, maybe? I don't know. They didn't sign when will they go to school." She said unsure of what to say...

"what?!" I asked. Seriously don't tell me they will just pop out someday or in my worst day and surprise me like 'hey we're the new students minding us a tour?' What the .

"owhh! It's 3 I have to go to my last class! Sorry Sunyoung but I promise they will be good? Sorry it's really I have to go! ba-bye!" She said to me and even before I tell something she's gone. of coarse she'll be fast, She's a werewolf. Silly me.

-----

"Schooling?! In this town? what the heck Kibum?" I startled when I heard Jinki hyung shout. It's the first time I heard him talked to us like that, even Kibum becomes quiet.

"seriously Jinki, just now?! are you angry because we're going to school in this town?! when we even work in the past town we live!" When I said he becomes quiet I take it back because no one can make Kibum shut up especially when he wants something.

Seriously I wouldn't blame Jinki hyung. If I were him we will have the same reaction. Can you imagine, he plan all of this since the beginning.  He even let someone build our house in this forest so we can just migrate here.

To think that he planned it without telling us a year ago is aggravating and when he said he planned it a year ago we can't say anything but yes and okay and that's the worst. 

Why would he plan this? He said he wants to settle and he's tired running again and again if someone in the town know who we really are. And settling in this town is the best, for what he thinks.

"No Kibum. It's enough that I said yes when you asked me that we will live in this forest inside this town. But interacting inside this town is too much and risky." Jinki hyung again said, now with much calmness.

"I said we're going to school not interacting. Are you really that scared living in Winhiltton Jinki?" Kibum again said. I sighed, he really want this because hearing him say that excuse is helpless.

"hey Minnie, stop listening in their argument. I'm sure Jinki will soon give up." I heard someone said. I look to where that someone is and give him a look. "It's Taemin. And I'm not listening to them. I'm-" I lie to him while looking around finding what good alibi I can say. "I'm watching. Minho hyung playing." I said. I forgot we're here inside the house, the one who's Kibum hyung pay to build.

"you say so.. " He sing songed to me as he settled beside me in the couch. We'are in the living room and Kibum and Jinki hyung is inside a room near in the living room.

"funny Jonghyun." I said to him. "hahahah! alright alright. watch your manners Taeminnie." he said as he snuggle on my arm. I shove him. "I'm not a little boy Jjong and stop linking your arms it's sweaty!" I said. I saw him flinch and his expression change.

"I'm -" I didn't finished my sentence as he stand up and shout at me. I sighed. "yahh,! I told you watch you manners right!" he shouted. I got alarmed when his eyes changed color. Seriously I know I'm at fault but he's so sensitive. Calm Taemin Calm.

"hyu-" for the second time I was ing cut off. "! you two are so loud! I lose!" o...Kay that's Minho. I turn to  look at him finding to see that he's now standing, hair change to bright blonde, eyes changed to grey almost green color and anger is reflecting on it. Typical Minho losing a game.

I look at Jonghyun hyung again and got alarmed when I saw his hair color change. This is insanely going serious. "ya,,yah...Jjong hyung." I said trying to stop him walking towards Minho. I know it's ridiculous because Minho is also walking towards us; angry, claws starting to show up.

"I said manners right!" he said to us shoving my hand away. Calm Taemin Calm.

"you're too loud." Minho said to him. This thing is getting ridiculously serious I need to get out of this house. It'll get destroy, I know because this is not the first time they fight with the same reason.

-----
I saw Taemin as if calling someone before leaving the house. I flinch when someon pinned me on the wall. I groan when I heard some wall decors fall.

"I told you! don't let me teach you some manners,"Jjong grin at me as he move his claws trying to attack me. I smirk at him and dodge his attack using my force to throw him. I smirk, he hit the wall opposite of mine.

"you're too loud. You can't even scratch me" I said to him as I saw his forehead bleed from the impact. I heard him smirk as he stand up and brushes off some pieces of soil that came from the flower pot which also fall from the impact.

"well sorry to hurt your thoughts, but mind looking at your arms." he grin. I look at my arm and saw a sticky red fluid running down through my arms. , I didn't notice.

"stop being noisy shorty." I mocked. He's grin turns to a serious look when he heard the last word. I smirk.

He groan before running towards me. I'm impressed this living area is quite big. I also run towards him when we heard a growl... 

A growl full of authority making us both stop. I stiffened, this feeling. It's new but I am certain of what it is. but who?

 I slowly look at where the growl came from and there, i stood frozen. I even saw each of my friends expressions.

Taemin.....who's looking at certain someone; frozen, gasping for air as if he came far here when he heard and feel it. I know he feel it too it's written on his face.

Jonghyun.......staring blankly..just blankly with calmness as if he knows this will happen and just waiting for it. I -I don't understand.

Kibum.....Who looks in horror. Standing in front of the door where they was before.  I don't know what is going on to him but he looks scared. Well I kinda know why....

and

Jinki...... standing beside Kibum, his heavy breathing is the only thing that can be heard inside the house. His eyes.....I never saw them before but I know what it represents. 

His hair, the color of cherry blossoms. 

His pupil, the color of cotton.

and his irises, the color of blank darkness.

We-we have 

our.....

Alpha.
-----

a/n: sorry if I update late. We have our vacation last week so I don't have time to write. I hope you'll still read this. I promise I'll try to update faster *^▁^*

ps: grammatical errors, typos and bad language will be encountered. bare me.

pps: I really appreciate the views and subscriptions! thank you very much!