Baby Blue? More Like Green..

Baby Blue? More Like Green..

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Key's P.O.V.

Jonghyun was talking to her. Again. Her hand was on his shoulder as she leaned forward to look at the monitor in front of them. Their cheeks close enough to brush against each other. Now she was sitting on the hand of his chair. Just perfect. And cozy. Is it unfair on Key’s part to feel hurt by what he was witnessing? Maybe to an outsider, but Key has had enough of seeing this kind of closeness between his Jong and the YN dancer, the pretty girl in red. Five concerts in a row, it has become a habit for Jonghyun and her, to monitor their rehearsal before the concert. Which was good. Great even, because Key appreciated the dedication Jonghyun showed. That’s one of the many things he loved about that puppy. But the level of comfort that appeared to have built between Jong and the dancer? He could not appreciate that, not one bit. 


It wasn’t in Key’s nature to be insecure, but the girl in question was so pretty.. So pretty that their Shawols had noticed it too. And Jonghyun was a known flirt, harmless yet still a flirt. He’d never felt threatened by anyone before, because he trusted Jonghyun’s feelings for him. He trusted Jonghyun’s heart. But his own heart is now questioning how worthy he was. Did he deserve Jonghyun? Dis he really? Jonghyun is Comfort. He is understanding and kind. Never hurtful. He’s perfection. He is Key’s strength when he’s vulnerable. But Key couldn’t be anything like that. He couldn’t even make it to his boyfriend’s last blue night broadcast which was so important to him! Which was so painful to him. Maybe Jonghyun had realised that he could do better. Maybe, this is the beginning of the end. Maybe.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-


Third Person P.O.V.

Jinki, Minho and Taemin had been (subtly ofcourse) observing the resident couple for few weeks now. It started when Jinki mentioned​ to the other two his observation that Key had become somewhat withdrawn. Closed off. On stage, he was still the same happy, sarcastic, sometimes cocky self but something seemed different, to the three. As they observed after the rehearsals, unnoticed by Key starting at Jong lost in his own thoughts, they finally understood what was wrong.

It wasn’t like them to interfere, especially when it was their about Jonghyun and Kibum, but this time around, Taemin gave up waiting.

He looked at Minho and Jinki and said exasperatedly, “I’m going to go and speak with Jonghyun hyung right now! Even a blind person can see Key Hyung is upset and I HAVE to find out why Jonghyun is so indifferent to him!”

Jinki, the level-headed leader that he was, stoped Taemin from leaving and said “Taemin-ah, calm down. Yes, I also feel that we need to talk to them, but let’s talk calmly, not when our emotions are already high. Let’s do this, you and Minho take Key to the practice room down the hall. Tell him you need Minho and him to monitor your dance for your solo concert. I’ll go talk to Jonghyun. Does that sound good?”

Taemin, albeit reluctantly, agreed and Minho pulled him away to where Key was, with a “Great idea Hyung, give me a call when you come up with a plan!” 
Key, naturally surprised by the sudden request asked “Why now Taeminnie? We just finished rehearsals! You must be tired, why not later?”

Minho replied “I said the same thing, but you know Taemin. He won’t rest unless he does this, so let’s finish up soon and go eat after”.

Taemin played along and dragged Key away with a “Only fifteen minutes! Promise!” followed by a very amused Minho.

Jinki slowly walked over to Jonghyun after the other three made their exit and after asking Ai-chan to excuse them, then once she left, he turned to Jonghyun and said “Jonghyun-ah.. Is everything okay?” 
A confused Jonghyun replied with a smile “What do you mean? Everything is great!”
Jinki, understanding the honestly behind the surprise, said “I mean with Key.. are you guys okay?”, a question that wipes off the smile from his face. 
With a seriousness that wasn’t there before, he said “He has been distant lately, so I I figured he needs time alone. But you’re here asking about him, so something is definitely wrong. What’s wrong with Key? Did I miss something? Where​ is he? And where are Minho and Taemin? Hyung​ what’s wrong? You have to tell me now!”

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-


Key’s P.O.V.

Taemin's​ performance was mesmerising. Always. Watching him dance was always a treat to the eyes, but the moment Minho decided to learn said dance, was when it became too hilarious to be mesmerising anymore. All long limbs and imperfect moves that had already brought Taemin to his knees rolling on the floor, tears streaming down his cheeks from all the laughter he couldn’t contain. It was always the most fun when he’s with those two.

Once they calmed down and ended up on the dance floor in a pile of limbs cuddling together, Key reluctantly confessed “I know why you’re doing this.” 
With a feign confusion, Minho asked “Doing what? Laugh?” 
Key cleared his throat and impatiently said “Yah Choi Minho! Don’t pretend! You too Taeminnie, don’t hide your face now! I can see you in the mirror pabo!”
Taemin sat up at that and said “Hyung, don’t be upset! You know Jonghyunnie hyung! He​ loves only you! Please talk to him! Don’t be upset all alone like this” 
When Key began to protest, Minho immediately interrupts “Kibum-ah, we’re your family! Even if you can’t speak to hyung, you can trust us and talk to us about anything!”

Hearing those words, Key closed his eyes for few minutes, before taking a deep breath and confessing “I’m scared. I’m scared that I’m not enough. I’m scared that after so many years of being together, Jong has finally realised he can do better than me. We never discussed about what the future holds, but not that Jong is 28, isn’t it the time one starts to thing of bigger things? Jonghyun is the kind of man who loves to love. He’s someone for whom family is important. His family accepted our relationship along with mine, yes. But what if he realises he wants children? I’m scared that he will want things from life, that I can never offer him. I’m not a woman. Maybe he’s better off without me? This though that has taken shelter in my heart is not letting me rest!” 


Taemin, unable to handle the unshed tears in his Key hyung’s eyes, began to reach out to him, before he hears Jonghyun’s voice softly say “Minho-ya, Taeminnie.. can you guys go eat with Jinki Hyung? Key and I will be out in a while.. you guys carry on. We’ll eat up later”
Minho and Taemin quickly left the room with after hugging the distanced lovers and wishing then luck.
Jonghyun locked the door behind the and laid down beside his boyfriend, spooning him. Kibum, shocked by Jonghyun’s presence, said with a shaky voice “How much did you hear?” 
Jonghyun then turned a very reluctant, teary eyed Kibum to face him, cupped his cheeks with both hands and said “Kibum-ah, look at me..” 
When Key didn’t, he said softly “Bummie…” leaving Key no choice but to look at him. He then said “Listen to what I’m gonna say very, very carefully. Are you listening?”
Once he got a nod in acknowledgement from Key, he continued “You were right.. we never spoke of future. What do we want or where are we going or what are we to each other. I never spoke of it, because I truly never thought about it until I just heard your fears. As you spoke of your fears, as I heard your pain, I found the answers to all your questions. So let me promise you this - I love you, always have, always will. Do I want kids? Now, I don’t. In future? I may want them, but only if it’s you who is by my side! Only then. I want to marry you one day, when the time is right, when the world is less cruel and now open-hearted.. You are my soulmate, my other half.. we are meant to be and we belong with each other.. you’re my moon.. do you trust my words?”

Key, who had hid his face in the crook of Jong halfway through Jonghyun’s confession, nodded his head as his hands gripped Jonghyun's​ shoulders harder while Jonghyun crushes him to his chest tighter. After a while, Jonghyun pulls back from the hug and pulls Key in for a kiss, one hand around his waist and another gripping his hair possessively. Key bites into Jonghyun’s bottom lip with a hiss and speaks against his mouth “You’re mine!” to which his boyfriend replies cockily “As you’re mine!”

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

I’m shy shy shy now 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈