Sequel

The Nerd's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I made a sequel just because I felt pity for San.. basically Sana is my bias wrecker so I think it's quite very sad to see the character of San to be alone. Spoiler!

MiTzu would still have a part. Including DubuChaeng too. This would also be 3rd POV.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tzuyu" a soft voice call and bothered Tzuyu on her deep slumber. She kept her eyes off and snuggle closer to the person beside her.

"Min~" she replied "I'm still sleepy"

"Come on. Wake up, I have to go. Today is monday and I have to get back home before 5:30 so I could wash up and fetch you before going to school" Min reasoned out.

"It is your fault that I'm still sleepy and now you want me to wake up at 4 in the morning?" Tzuyu said making Min laugh.

"What's funny. You barely made me sleep." Tzuyu protest

"But we were on the roll. We had 3 and you love it." Min teased

Tzuyu pinch his side which he returned by tickling her. She pushed him away and glare at him. "As if!"

"Yeah you do!" Min replied "you were enjoying it so much"

"You even scream!" Min continued to

"MIiiii-iiN~!!!!" Min copied how Tzuyu screamed last night earning a sulk and slap on his arm.

"STOP IT" Tzuyu said seriously "it's very early in the morning stop screaming! People might wake up"

Min chuckled trying to remember how cute her girlfriend last night.

"If you didn't ask me to watch those horror movies then I won't be screaming like that! I was so afraid. You know I don't watch those." Tzuyu commented. "You're a bad boy. I definitely didn't enjoy it. You made me cry"

"Fine" he agreed and cooed her girlfriend. "But admit that you love hiding at my back last night. You kept sniffing me." He said and stuck his tongue out.

Tzuyu just laugh and push him away from her bed. "Bye! See you later."

Min nodded and left her room to go back home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch came and the two couples are at the cafeteria eating their meal. Daehyun look around and scratch his head. He was looking for San but he was nowhere to be found.

It is true that San has still this thing for Tzuyu but it doesn't mean he would avoid the couple.  Honestly, it made him more protective over Tzuyu. He always watch the two stopping them being so lovey dovey.

"Has anyone seen San?" Daehyun ask.

Tzuyu shook her head followed by Min.

"I heard that he was called for a meeting at the principal's office." Chaeyoung answered.

Daehyun nodded and look at the couple infront of him "no wonder these two are having the time of their lives."  He pointed at them.

The two chuckled only. Tzuyu lean her back at Min while his hands are snaking on her waist and whispering at her ears. Tzuyu giggled at the cool contact. "Stop it.. it tickles me." She pushes Min.

"Tss.." Daehyun rolled his eyes. "Love birds" he mumble softly but enough for Min to hear.

"You're only jealous because Chaeyoung forbids you to be so affectionate with her. She's still mad at you for not answering her call last night." Min retorted back.

Daehyun pouted and shake Chaeyoung's body beside him. "How many times do I have to tell you I was taking a bath. I'm sorry"

Though he apologizes for the nth time, Chaeyoung was still mad and hissed at him. "Aishhh!!!!"

"You are making me dizzy" Chae shouted scaring poor Daehyun.

Daehyun sulk as his tears started to flow. He cried quietly beside Chaeng who didn't failed to notice the drippings on the table. She look at her boyfriend and saw him crying. She felt guilty and pulled Daehyun to her. "Stop whining like a baby. I'm sorry." She said and patted Daehyun's back and successfully pacifying him.

"Cry baby" Min teased Daehyun earning him a death glare from the other.

Daehyun was so ready to attack Min but San arrive at our table looking pissed. Min unlock his arms from Tzuyu's waist and watch his friend rant about his obligation in school.

"He was blaming me about the mismanagement of student's behaviour. He was blaming me for their poor attitude when it was supposed to be his fault and the discipline office." He ruffled his hair.

"He was still feeling embarass about how your past school saw the state of the students" he said to Min "and he especially can't move on from your speech last month! At the last game!"

"What about that? Is it how I confess my feelings at Tzuyu? I think you're the one who can't move on" Min kid but cockily smile making San more pissed of him.

"Not that!" He groaned.

Tzuyu notice the change of atmosphere between the two. She sigh and stand up and fix San's hair.

"It's gonna be alright. Just cool down" she said while fixing his hair which magically comforts San.

She then turned half way and face Min. "And you" she pointed to her boyfriend.  "Stop teasing people. Will you?" She commanded and peck Min's cheek.

Min nodded like a child with his gumny smile and cresent eyes.

"Is that all then?" Daehyun who stop from crying ask San

San shook his head. "No, he punished me by leading a project."

"And what is that?" Chae arch her brows from confusion.

"Have you guys heard the School Olympian?" San ask his friends

All of them nodded at his question. "Min, always compete there for basketball tournament." Tzuyu answered

"Isn't it like a battle royal wherein different schools compete in different competition whether sports, talent show, pageant or academic tracks?" Chaeyoung ask earning a nod from San.

"Yes it is.. but this year has a twist. 2 school must combine for the competition" San declared

"And?..." Min ask him to continue.

"He ask me to do a welcoming event for them for two weeks. He said that before competing at the Olympian the two school must have bonds first. So for TN the first week which would start today. I must talk with their school president and make an idea so the two school would have a strong bond which supposed to be educative and fun." San said "which would be a big burden for me!" He knock his head on the table.

"Ouch!" He groaned and notice the blood on his forehead. "! I'm so unlucky today"

San excused himself and went to the clinic leaving the two couple.

"Tss. Tss.. it must be hard for him" Min sigh. Though he loves to tease San. He is still his friend so it was natural for him to feel pity.

Tzuyu hug his waist buried her face on the crook of his neck. "I know" she sigh and sniff the manly scent of Min.

"Oh..?" she exclaimed and pull away from Min. "Did you change your body mist?"

Min look away gulping his saliva. His throat suddenly became dry from the question. He peek at Tzuyu at the corner of his eyes and saw her waiting to answer her question.

"Did you?"

Min only nodded at her question. It terrified him since Tzuyu usually gave him his body mist which she loves to smell but using other product not from her girlfriend scared him that she might not like him.

"You.d..on't like. It?" He ask

Tzuyu just smile and shook her head. "It is actually very sweet scent but it kinda suits your aura. It isn't so strong that makes me dizzy which I hate. I like it" Tzuyu answered and lean on his ears.

"Plus, everything suits you" she chuckled pulling away from him

"See you at the court later" Tzuyu bid her goodbye.

Min sigh from relief. He almost pee on his pants from fear. If only Tzuyu knows.. but he hopes not to..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The basketball team are having their training. They are in the middle of practice game when someone shouted Min's name.

"Go Miiii-~~n!"

The players stop playing find the source of the voice. Daehyun scratch his head and thought that it was just him hallucinating from exhaustion.

"MIN!" the voice called again.

"Okay who was that?" Daehyun shouted.

A girl hiding appeared from the bleachers. She wears a white polo with red and black piping on the corner of her collar and sleeves. She has a red ribbon on and her black skirt reaches only 5 inches above her knee.

Min was confused of who was the girl with dark pink hair but as the girl smiled and shown her bunny teeth, it made Min recognize her easily.

"Nayeon?"

The girl smile and nodded. She hug Min as tight as she can and pull away a little and look at Min's face.

"I missed you. Why aren't you replying my text and nit even answering my calls?" Nayeon's eyebrow met as she sulk

"Why should I?" Min returned a question

"Yah! For how I remember we were so close at middle school" Nayeon said

Min ruffles his hair and push Nayeon's body away from him. "That was three years ago."

"So you are leaving everything in those three years? Don't you like me anymore Min?" Nayeon ask

"Please don't do this to me." Nayeon cling to him.

"Nayeon, for the record nothing is between us." Min answered.

"I don't think so. I've been sending you gift since three years ago and you accepted it and you even..." Nayeon smell the scent of Min "wore one of the body mist I gave" she a smile.

"So tell me, did you just used me? Such flirt" Nayeon said.

Min didn't answered. Honestly, Nayeon is Min's sunbae when he was in middle school. Min is very aware of her liking to the other which bothers him. He likes the older girl as his sunbae but not like the same liking he have with his childhood friend. Nayeon tried to show her liking to the younger one not until he got pressured and pushed him to change school and go to Brave Academy. But Nayeon still followed him by sending gift everyday. He didn't even accept anything. He throws everything she gave to him but his body mist was different kind of story. She gave it at his birthday a year ago. She even went to Brave Academy just to surprise him and give it to him infron tof everyone. Since Nayeon is a sunbae, it is very embarassing for her if he was to reject the offer. With a heavy sigh. Min accepted  the gift infront of everyone. He was forced to pledge of not throwing it where he oblige to do.

Min sigh and heard a bottle bumping on the floor as if it slip from someones hand. Min look at the direction and notice a familiar figure.

His eyes widen.

"Tz..tzu...tzuyu"

Nayeon look at the direction that Min is looking and saw a girl wearing glasses with messy bun and a pink jacket over her uniform at the middle of summer. Typical nerd.

"Who is she?" Nayeon ask but no answered came.

Min gulp at the sudden serious atmosphere he was in.

Nayeon walk to the figure and offer her hand as a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Im Nayeon. Min's sunbae at his middle school and I think now I'm his ex." She proudly introduce

Nayeon waited Tzuyu to introduce herself but instead she only stared at her hands then her face and back to his hands.

"Ex?" Tzuyu ask softly but Nayeon caught it.

"Yeah, he said nothing is between us but I don’t believe it. Would you believe it for yourself if you two flirted together three years ago?" Nayeon scoff "I don’t think so"

A tear was threatening to leave Tzuyu's eyes but she hold it in and look at Min.

"Me..too.."

Min felt ashamed with what Tzuyu heard. He had his head down and waited for two next chat but instead Tzuyu left the court.

"Wait Tzuyu!" Min let go the ball he was holding during practice and grab his things on the bleachers. He run after Tzuyu and was block by Nayeon.

"Were you cheating on me with her?" Nayeon held his arm

Min swatted her hands away from him. "For the record, accepting your gift doesn't make you my girlfriend or even my ex"

"And that girl was my life!" Min answered and chased after Tzuyu.

He was on the hallway with few kids around as others still have classes. He saw Tzuyu opening her locker quietly.

"Tzuyu" he call still panting.

"What?" She ask with coldness visible on her tone.

"Let me explain"

Tzuyu only look at him and listen.

"We..we were never in a relationship. I promise. I just accepted the gift she gave me last year nothing more."

Tzuyu look away and close her locker ready to leave but Min held her arms stopping her. "Please"

"You.." Tzuyu paused. She doesn't know how to start. This feeling was very new. She knew that she have to understand that Min is very popular to girls but this is different.  She was fed on lies that she was Min's first.

"You still flirted with her"

"It's not big deal. I was in the middle school that time." Min answered and had his hand travel on his scalp.

"Yes, it is Min. Everything is! You flirted with her means you and her became a fling. Though not in serious relationship but you two did" Tzuyu said in a higher tone.

"So what! It was nothing. I even left that school so I can escape her. She was the one pushing herself in me. I don’t like her." Min said "I transferred because I realize I already love you that time. And I don't want you to know about her."

"BULL MIN!" Tzuyu cursed in the first time "whatever your reason is you still had a past with her. Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never know I might understand. You should have at least gave me a hint that a girl gave you that body mist you're wearing." Tzuyu reason out.

Min got off his limits and had one of his hands clench and lifted it up.

Tzuyu got scared and closed her eyes waiting to be hit but instead she heard the lockers banging.

She opened her eyes to see Min's hand on the locker which cause small bumps as a defect on the lockers.

Students at their class started to leave and watch the commotion happening.

"I don't understand you. Are you saying you are not trusting me? Are you doubting my love for you?" Min ask

Tzuyu look away.

Min sigh "you know what. You are acting like a jealous girl"

Tzuyu scoff. Jealous girl she thought.

"Min, to remind you I'm not just an ordinary girl in your life." She started

Min look at her with blank eyes.

"For the record, I'm not just your childhood friend. To remind you I'm your girlfriend and I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS!!!!" Tzuyu shouted those last words.

She left the scene leaving Min with guilt. He sigh and kick the locker beside him before leaving to the other way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

San heard about what happened between the two. Though he was in the middle of proof reading some paper works for the council hearing the news made his blood boil.

He grab this baseball bat and search for Min. He heard that he was last seen at detention after nto finishing the basketball training.

He arrive at the location and he was so lucky that Min is alone at the room. No teacher was seen. He bang the door open and went to Min. He use his other hand and grab his collar.

"YAH MYOUI MIN!!!"

Instead of doing anything, Min only look at him blankly.

"Why did you do that?" San ask "I thought you promised not to make her cry?" He was more calm after seeing Min

Min look as if he was in space. He was so sad that it makes him pity the other.

"Just hit me with your bat. You told me last time you'll hit me when I make her cry. Come on do it.. I deserve it."

San sigh and let go of his collar. He turn the chair beside him and faced Min and sit infront of him.

"What happened?" San ask

"Why?" Min ask back. He was so confused why was San comforting him and trying to help him when obviously this could be his chance to break the two of them and have Tzuyy for herself.

San smile at him. "I'm not that mean like you" he said "that it even says in your name" he made a pun out of Min's name.

Min sat down and told everything that happened earlier. He knows that he was wrong but he also have a pride to save. He can't always be weak infront of Tzuyu.

"So it was just a misunderstanding?" San ask earning a nod from Min

"I know now. Yes, Tzuyu is wrong but I think she was just too jealous. Try to understand her Min. All those years she stop her jealousy over the number of girls who offers themselves to you. She knows you love her but you can't stop her from being jealous." San said

"She was right for the fact that she was your girlfriend and it is her right to be jealous. Removing that right is like removing her title of being your girlfriend. Be thankful that there would be a girl who would be jealous for you." He continue

Min rethink the scenario.  Maybe his words did really affected her. His tongue might have reached over the line.

"You aren't wrong too Min. You are loyal to her and I'm a witness of that but I heard that you almost hurt her physically. That went overboard." San said "fix it, okay? If not.. I won't hesitate to hit this bat on your thick head."

Min chuckled and offered his hands to San. "Thanks"

San shook his hands back. "I'll go ahead then."

Min nodded and let him leave.

San closed the door of detention when a girl bump him. "Ouch! Watch where you are going" he said patting his chest that hurt.

That girl is sure heavy like a bulldozer.

"Is Min there?" She pointed at the room.

"Why are you looking for him?" San ask with his finger under his chin and examine the girl infront of her.

"Cause he left me earlier for a nerd and we are not done talking yet." She answered.

"Nerd?"

"Yes, the ugly duckling nerd who stole my MIN" she said and tried to push San away so she can go to Min.

"I'm so sorry to block you but that is detention. You just can't enter if you want. And please don't call her ugly duckling nerd cause she is much beautiful than you." San defended

"Perhaps your the thick face girl who went to the court and made this misunderstanding between Min and Tzuyu" San realize the situation.

"So what if I'm the thick faced girl. And who is Tzuyu? The nerd? Well her name doesn't suits her. She doesn't suit with Min too" Nayeon replied

"Let me enter."

"No" San protested "you can't."

"And why can you?" Nayeon ask

"Cause I'm the student council president so I have the right." San replied.

San pulled Nayeon away from the detention but Nayeon is trying to struggle her way. So San doesn't have the choice and he lifted Nayeon up and brought her away.

"Yahhhh!!!! Put me down" Nayeon screamed.

"Okay" San answered and let go of Nayeon.

Nayeon fall into the school fountain causing her to be splashed with water.

"Yah! Why did you do that?"

"That is for you calling Tzuyu ugly duckling when you are uglier."

"I hate your attitude" San said leaving the groaning Nayeon who shiver in coldness

"YA, IDIOT YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

San was called to the principal's office. Today, he would meet the other school's student council president. He saw that the school they were competing with had arrived yesterday but never met the colleague he'll be working with.

"Mr. JYP" he calld the man infront of him

JYP frown and arch his eye brows at him. "You haven't met the president yesterday? Are you sure?"

"No" he shook his head for the third time he ask the question.

"Then who is the person you dunk on the school's fountain? "

San scratch his head and think. He doesn't even know who was it.

"All I know is she was the person who was trying to trespass the detention room without consent. He was disobeying the rules of the school" he answered

"Didn't you told me to be a responsible president and correct their attitude.  I'm just using my way." San rebutted

JYP sigh. And called his secretary to let the student council of the other school to enter.

San was shock when he saw the girl from yesterday lead the other students inside the principal's offics.

"You?" Both San and the bunny looking girl said

"Yes, San. Her. Wasn't she the girl you thrown at the school fountain." Mr. JYP said

Nayeon smirk. "Told you. You'll gonna pay for this."

San faced palm internally as he can't believe that the girl infront of him was one of the student council. 'Bot that bad. She is not the president right?' He thought.

"Since everyone is present. Let me welcome you all to JYP academy. And for yesterday's occurence let me ask for apology." JYP apologizes

"It wasn't that bad Mr. JYP. I think he was just doing his job though it gone to overboard." Nayeon said while glaring at San.

San saw her glare and wanted to kill that girl for putting him at the pit of fire. Or maybe it was better to strangle her alive till she tap surrender.

Mr. JYP smiled at how understanding Nayeon can be. He continued his speech. "Then I hope the two school can be close and have some unity. I think you all already know why all of you were called here."

Everyone nodded.

"Then, let's introduce ourselves. Starting at Once University"

"Hi, everyone! I'm Im Nayeon the president of Once University student council for high school department." She introduced

"President?" San exclaimed with his big eyes. This wasn't right. This girl infront of her was the president and for those whole 2 weeks he would be working with her. And worst stuck with her.

San bang his head on the wall and wished that it wasn't true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was barely 3 days since Min and Tzuyu had fought and no communication or even simple interaction where formed between the couples. Tzuyu didn't even visited Min's practice to watch him. He was informed by Chaeyoung that Tzuyu has been absent from the day they fought until now. It worried Min so much but he can't do anything. He wasn't still so sure if it was right to call her or text her or was it better to personally call the younger one.

Chaeyoung and Daehyun got worried over the two. It wasn't even normal to see them in fight. Never did they see the two like that.

"Are you alright?" Daehyun ask Min as he watch the other poking the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter