Finale

The Nerd's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

"Make way!!!!" A guy shouted at the hallway as he notices that I'm about to arrive.

You might be thinking that people here are treating me differently as if I'm one to be respected and highly anticipated student. Someone popular but honestly I'm the most unwanted girl in our school. Why? Simply, I'm a nerd.

They think that I'm not fun that I was boring making me a loner. I got few friends in school but outside I have tons of it. So why be jealous for having some plastic friends around you. Right?

Students gather at the side as I made my way to my locker. I was walking at the middle hugging my books when..

"Fire!!!" The same student shouted and the students around me started to throw eggs, tomatoes and pieces of crumpled paper.

I didn't even tried to dodge it as I know I would experience worse if I do so. It was very hard to escape this hell. As I'm used to this kind of treatment for 3 years. This is my last year in this school so I'm trying my best not to be pissed of keeping my cool.

"Prrttt....!" The student council president blow his whistle.

Students then run away afriad of getting caught and be stuck at detention after class. The council president made its way to me and gave me a towel.

"What a great way to start the day Tzuyu!"he exclaimed.

"Stop teasing me, San" I said grabbing the towel he offered.

He smiled and ruffles my hair. "You know I can't always be beside you. I've been courting you for a year promising you that if you date me I would prioritize you to protect you but you've been rejecting me for a year too." San reminded me.

I rolled my eyes pass by him and went to my locker as he follows me.

"See" he said "you're not answering me. How many times do I have to tell you I like you. Date me then this hell would stop I promise. Do you want to be treated like this forever?" He ask

I closed my locker and look at him who was leaning his back on the wall.

"San, you already said that you can't be always beside me so how could you protect me? And being a president is very hectic. You won't even have a time to be with me." I answer

"I just run for a president for you. So I could protect you from those bullies." He informed

"Bullies" I scoff "more like the whole school"

I sigh. So does this mean it was my fault that he is having a hard time being a president? I walk a head of him but with his long legs he catch up to me. I stop my tracks and face him.

"Why did you even like me?" I ask

"Cause you're smart..?" He replied as if he was unsure "Tzuyu, you are cute with or without glasses and I know you have a beautiful heart. So what's not to like about you? I was wondering why people bully you when you are very likeable"

I shook my head. I appreciate San very much. He is always there to protect and defend me. He is smart and handsome. Girls are lining up just to date him but he chooses me instead. Though, I was very savage at him, he stayed with me. Even I reject him many time, he would be running back to woo me. But the thing is..

"San" I called. He smiled at me expecting an answer from me.

"You know I can't date you right? You're charming, smart and kind but you know I won't ever like you" I said

He frown and had a heavy breath. "Same old reason?" He ask "stop lying Tzuyu."

"San, I'm not lying when I said I have a boyfriend. I love him and that won't change the fact that I'll choose him over you" I said

"If you really have a boyfriend why can't you tell me his name? I wanted to know what makes him better than me? Why I'm not enough." He said I was about to leave when he held my arm "just tell me you don't like me if you really don't.  It hurts me to see you lie just not to hurt my feelings"

"I'm not lying San. I never lie" I said removing his hand and went to change my clothes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The class should have started at this time but I guess our teacher is absent. Ms. Park, our chemistry teacher, never gets late. It is either she is present or she is absent. So obviously she won't be appearing to class.

I opened my book scanning the new lesson for our next class. I'm so drawn to the book when my attetion was caught by gossips from my female classmates.

"So Jisoo, how did your confession with Min gone?" Lisa ask

"Not great" Jisso answered as I saw her frown. "I even went to his school, bake some chocolates and bought a couple shirt for him. It was so embarassing.  Infront of an all boys school I did confess and he just rejected me" she cried

I look at her and felt pity for being a die hard fan of Min. Min is a guy who studies at an all boys school. He was so popular that even his name is reknown in our school. He became popular after being MVP for 3 years in a row. He was so good that when a school heard their name he would be the first person to be thought about.

Varsity players from other school feared their team as they have solid teamwork. They school win for 3 years because of him. Girls from other school are even cheering for Min's school instead of their own school. Making banners just to support him.

Many tried to confess to him but they end up rejected and another to be added to his collection of rejected girls is Jisoo.

Rosé gave a tissue to her while patting her back. "Did he say why?"

Jisoo nodded. I chuckled seeing her despaired. She deserves it. She wasn't even Min's type. She was a total jerk while Min likes someone who is kind.

Jennie saw me giggling at my seat so she grab my collar and pulled me up choking me a bit.

"Ahh.. Je..n..nie!" I gasp for air.

"Who do you think you are to laugh at Jisoo? Ungrateful b****!" She said and about to slap me but Jisoo stop her.

I sigh in relief.

"Don't hurt her." Jisoo ordered.

Good Yoda! I thought she would do it.

"I should be the one slapping her" Jisoo then said and slap me hard busting the corner of my lips.

My head swing at the side and my cheeks felt numb at the sudden contact of skin. I can't move and heard a buzz on my ear. I can see them laughing at me belittling me. Intimidating me while I'm froze.

"Weak!" Jisoo push me making me lose my balance and hit my back.

She and her friends left while my other classmates just watch me being diss by this ugly ducklings.

After that day I went home immediately to cure my wounds and bruise. I applied some make up to cover it up. My boyfriend would be coming over later. If he sees it, I'm sure he would be worried. 

I tried my best to cover it up but I'm not yet satisfied.  He has keen eyes and it wouldn't be too hard for him to notice it. Maybe I should just call him and tell him not to come. Lie maybe. I should tell I'm sick.

I get my phone from my pocket and search for his number when I heard the door bell.

"Tzuyu, he is here!" My mom shouted.

I panick and thought of something. I was running back and forth when I heard a knock from my door.

"Hey Tzu are you there?" He ask.

Oh no! He is there already. I jump to my bed and cover myself with my blanket.

I faced my back at my door and pretended to be sick.

"Yea~h I'm here"

He entered my room and his manly scent filled my room. I heard him walk near to my bed but I stop him.

"Do..don't come near me" I said still my back faced to him

"Why?"

"I'm sick" I lied.

"Really?" He became more worried and went closer to me. He sat at my bed tried to touch my forehead but I swatted his hand.

"Don't you'll get sick" I teied to shoo him away but he is persistent. I hold the blanket tighter and closer to me afriad that he'll notice.

He sigh. "Tzuyu, you'll get hotter if you cover yourself with the blanket like that. If you feel cold you shouldn't let the the air from the air conditioner be directed at you." He said and fix it away from my direction.

I nodded.

"Now remove that from your face" he ordered but I tighten my grip.

"No!"

"Come on, let me see my baby's beautiful face" he asked and tried to remove it.

Both of us are pulling each end when I lost my grip forcing the blanket away from me revealing the impurities on my skin.

"Min!" I shouted as finally he saw what I was hiding from him.

You heard it right. I was dating Min for about 3 years now. We were childhood friends. We both used to be nerd but he was a great dancer so he change his appearance with his friends help. I was there with him from the start until now. I didn't know what he saw in me to love me. All I know is that he love to defend me, take care of me and hug me.

Not until one day, he said that he love me so he confess and we are dating. Knowing his personality, I know Min would be very worried with this state of me.

"What happened? Why are you filled with bruises and wounds? Who hurted you?" Min ask as he carress my skin.

I groaned at the contact.  "Sorry" he said and pull me into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me? Are they still bullying you?" Min ask pulling away but I didn't answer.

He held my held and examine it and he saw my busted lips. "Who did this to you? How could... how.."

He was blubbering too much things so I shut him with my fingers.

"I'm fine"

"Fine?" He raised one of his brows. "With your state you think you are fine? Tzuyu, you are Hurt! HURT!" He unconsciously raised his voice.

"No one dares to hurt my girlfriend." He declared "and when do you plan to tell me this?"

Honestly,  I don’t even wanted to tell it to him. I know this would be his reaction and I'm afriad that he might got angry at me.

I pressed my lips together making sure to keep quiet.

"Tzuyu!" He shouted "come on!, why don't you tell me?"

"Tell me the truth" he said much calmer than before "Do you think I won't be able to protect you? Do you think I can't defend you? Do you think I'm wea.."

"Min, it's not what you think!" I shouted back

"Then what?!" He answered "Tzuyu,  you make me feel useless. As if I'm not even capable to take care of you. You make me look pathetic. "

Hearing his words broke me. I never knew it affected him that much. I thought it would be better not to tell him for he won't be burden. But no, it hurted him. I held his wrist and kissed his hand.

"Min, I'm sorry" I apologize as my tears started to flow. "I'm sorry for not telling you. I'm sorry for not being true"

Min's gaze soften as he pulled me into a warm hug. Those hugs that comforted me and let me feel safe. He kissed the top of my head as he my back.

"I'm sorry too Tzuyu. I just can't stop my emotion. I'm just afriad. Afriad that you might lose interest with me cause you think I didn't became a good boyfriend to you. I'm sorry" he apologizes too and I know how emotional Min can be so I hush him for I know he wohld be crying any minute now. And I don't want him to feel as if he was weak infront of me. At least let me save his man pride.

I hug him back. "You never been a bad boyfriend Min. You always do what I ask you to do. When I ask for you to hide our relationship, you did. When I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter