Jealous ?

I still get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boy you wildin'"

"Baekhyun why do you keep saying stuff like that, you need to stop hanging out with Kris and Chanyeol. And Yixing. Hang out with MEEE." Jongdae pouted. This isn't fair, his boyfriend is getting stolen from right under his nose by his dazed roomate Yixing and he will NOT stand for this. It calls for some personal time, to solve their quarrels, but Baek is always busy! And for all Jongdae knows, he's busy with Yixing. Fuming, Jongdae confronts the other.

"I'm saying, that you're crazy if you think I can hang out right now. I'm so busy trying to figure out my life! I'm in MED SCHOOL Jongdae!" Baekhyun wasn't pissed, but he was just not understanding why his Boyfriend wasn't understanding his delima. "Yixing lives with me. It only makes sense that we hang out!" 

"Don't you see how he looks at you?! I see it!"

"Jong, he's Yixing! We've all been friends for so long, you should know how dazed he is all the time!" And before the other could interupt, Baekhyun continued with a more solid point: "And besides, you live with Xiumin! You know how many people thought you two were dating? I don't complain about XiuChen, do I?" XuiChen was a ship name Chanyeol made to annoy Baekyun, consisting of both the boys chinese nicknames.

"Baek, Xiumin and Luhan are as solid as, you know, ice! We would never!" Offended, Jongdae gasped.

"Well their ice is melting, or something!" Let's be honest; this is the thing that about being in a fight with someone you talk to all the time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter