17

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

“She’s beautiful isn’t she?” My grandma said from behind.

I turn to look at her and asks “Who?”

She stand beside me and said “You know who I am talking about, Suho.”

I look at her with puzzle before looking back at the beach where the others are playing with the neighbour son.

Hearing Chorong laughing just make my heart happy and smile on my lips. They way she’s playing with a boy, I know she will be a good mother one day.

“I really don’t know who you are talking about, grandma.”

“Suho, I saw the way you look at her all the time when we were having dinner and now, you are here smiling all alone and looking at her with full of adoration and if I’m not mistaken, love.”

I look at my grandma in shock. “Love?”

“Yes, Suho. Love. The way you look at her is the same way your dad use to look at your mother.”

I look back at the beach and saw she was running behind the boy trying to catch her.

“She remind me of your mother. She is just like your mother. The way she act. The way she talks.”

“I know. She even think like mom. Do you know she even give us an idea to create a day care centre and kindergarten at the hotel. No one ever came an idea like that before and she can came out brilliant idea like that. And the best part is she’s not even a full time employee. She’s just an intern.” I said.

“You sound very excited talking about her.”

I look at her and saw she was smirking.

“Do you love her, Suho?” she asks out of sudden make me shock.

“I don’t know, grandma. I don’t think I love. I might just be attracted to her.”

“But from the way I see it, I don’t think so you attracted to her.”

“What do you mean?”

“When you look at her, you smile without reasons. You look at her full of adoration. Can I ask something, Suho.”

“Of course you can, grandma.”

“What do you feel when she’s near you? Or when you your skin get contact?”

I look back at Chorong who now is spinning the boy around.

“I feel happy when she’s near me. When we are so near, my heart skips a bit. And when we touch, it’s like a whole new feeling for me. The will be electrify. Do you know, she have such a beautiful eyes that I would really like to just look at it from the rest of my life.” I said and looking back at her.

“That’s to me you have feeling for her, son.” Grandma said.

She cupped my cheek and said “Suho, I know you never know what love feels like because you never fall in love before. But the way you talk about her just now, everyone will think that you love her. Even from my point of view, you don’t like her but you love her. This is not how you feel when you only think that this is just attraction. Because you won’t feel anything if it’s just attraction and you won’t even think about her.

Suho, I’m not going to force you to fall in love with her or don’t. You know our family never teach that. We hate forces. But I want you to take your time and think that do you really love her, or it’s really just attraction. But don’t take it too long. Because I’m scared that when you realize it, it’s too late. Moreover, I want to see my grandson wedding and my great grandchild face before I die.”

I let a long breath and nodded my head. “I’ll try, grandma.”

“That’s my grandson.” She said and kiss my forehead. “Now let’s go and make some tea so that you guys can drink it before going back to the hotel.”

After drinking our tea, we said our bye to my grandparent. When grandma hug me, she said “Take time to think about what I said. And if you scared that will your mom like her not, don’t worry. She love her. She even show me her picture.”

I raise my brows in shock. Now I get it. That’s what grandpa said that she look more beautiful than in the picture.

I nodded my head and kiss her cheek before step inside the car.

“Bye-bye pretty noona. Will we meet again?” the boy said looking at Chorong.

Chorong kneel down and said “We will. I won’t promise but I’m sure that we will meet again.” And kiss his cheek that make him blush.

Chorong chuckle. Then the boy kiss Irene, Solar and Chorong’s cheek in hurry before running away shyly. Everyone laughs.

“Lucky boy.” My grandpa said.

“His so cute. I wish I have son like that one day.” I heard Solar said.

“We will. One day. It’s going to be way cuter because we made it.” Hoya said kissing Solar’s cheek.

Solar look at Hoya in shock and then she blush.

Everyone start to laugh.

But deep down in m heart, I was envy. I wish I can be like that to someone. Or maybe specifically to her.

The whole ride, I keep on thinking about what grandma said earlier.

Do I really have feelings for her? Is this feeling really love or just attraction?

I take a look at Chorong and like always, a smile will appear on my lips.

“I really need to figure my feelings out sooner.” I whisper to myself.

Once we arrive at the hotel, all of them thank me. I just nodded my head and said that it’s fine.

“Thank you so much for today. We really did have fun. And thank you for bringing me to meet your grandparents. It make me remember of my grandparents. Your grandparents are lovely.” Chorong said with her sweet smile before walk in her room.

I walk into my room and lie down on the bed looking at the ceiling. “Oh God, help me. What should I do? Mom, I wish your here.”

After a few minutes later, I walk to the bathroom to take a shower and change into my pyjamas and went to sleep.

 

CHORONG

Today was so fun. First, we drive around Jeju and it was so much fun. Then we went to Suho’s grandparent house which make me remember of my own grandparents that die 5 years ago for my father side and 12 years ago for my mother side. Me and Chanyeol were really close to both of our grandparent.

When we were at Suho’s grandparent house, his granddad said that I look way beautiful in real life them in picture. What did he mean by that? Did they see my picture before?

Then we had the best food ever. His grandma really know how to cook. The food was so delicious that make me remember my mother.

I close my eyes and fall asleep counting hours for tomorrow because we all are going back to Seoul. To my family.

I don’t know how will I reach if I have to get married one day and leave my parents house.

Well than I don’t need to worry about that because I’m not going to get married. Ever.

The next day, we all pack our last things inside the bag. Once we arrive the ground floor, the employee all said their bye and thanks to Suho.

Then I feel someone pulling coat. I look down and it was the same girl that cry on the bench near the pool.

I kneel down and smile at her. “Hi.”

“Hi. Thank you pretty unnie. Thank you for giving an off day to my mommy.”

I smile at her and said “I didn’t give your mommy a off day. If you want to thank that person and it’s that men over there.” I said pointing at Suho. “Now why don’t you go and say thank you to him.”

She run to Suho and pull his sleeve that make him look at the girl. He kneel down and ask “What is it?”

“Thank you. Thank you for giving my mommy an off day.”

“No problem. But you have to promise me something?”

“What is it?”

“You need to be a good girl to your mommy okay.” Suho said click her nose.

“I promise I will be a good girl.” She said and kiss Suho cheek that make me smile.

He will be a very good father one day. The girl will be very lucky.

Then the girl walk back to me and said “Thank you again pretty unnie for talking to that oppa.” She said and kiss my cheek. I ruffle her hair and kiss her cheek.

Then I felt a kiss on my cheek that make me turn and it was the girl brother. “Thank you.” He half whisper, blushing.

“No problem.” I said kissing his cheek.

I stand up and their mother greet me and thank me and Suho. We just smile and nodded our head and then walk into the van that will bring us to the airport.

I smile all the way to the airport. It was so much fun here and I’m going to miss this place and the kids.

Once thing for sure. I will come back here.

Once we arrive that airport, we thank the driver and check in. This time I was relief that I get to sit beside Irene and not Suho.

It’s going to be really awkward again and I will humiliate myself again which I don’t like it.

After we arrive at Seoul, we said our bye and thank Suho for everything.

He just nodded and said that we will meet on Monday and prepare for the hotel in Shanghai meeting that will be held on Monday morning.

I just nodded but in my mind I was nervous and uncomfortable since I’m going to meet Luhan.

What a day to start a work after a long time of peaceful time.