13

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

After having dinner, we walk back to Suho’s penthouse. We take our shower and change into our comfortable pyjamas. I was glad that I bring my t-shirt that I stole from Chanyeol closet and sweatpants with me. If not, I have to wear the t-shirt with the short that I bring with me.

Once I’m done, I walk out from the room and straight to the living room where the television is. Well today is Tuesday and my favourite series. I sit on the couch and switch on the television and put on the channel.

I was so into the series that I didn’t even bother who was sitting beside me. I thought it must be Hoya or Irene. But I didn’t bother.

Since I was so into the drama and discussing who the killer is, I lean back to the person beside me and place my on his shoulder still thinking his Hoya. The smell was different and to tell the truth I like it. I really love it and it calms me down.

Once the series finish, I stress my arm and look saw Hoya and Jinyoung was sitting at the two sitting couch and Irene and Solar was beside me.

“Why are you guys sitting there? Don’t one of you were sitting beside me.” I ask in shock.

“No. We were sitting here since the series start.”

“If you guys were sitting there, then who was I leaning at?” I look at my side and was shock that it was none other than my boss.

Great. What a day. First in the flight, and then in the kitchen and now this. Good job Chorong. You just sign your life in failing your internship.

I look at him apologetically and I apologize for my stupid mistake. “I sorry. I really didn’t know it was you. I really thought it was Jinyoung or Hoya.” I said and bite my lower lips.

I hear my friend laugh at me and I eye them angrily.

I quickly stand up and ran to the room hiding my face. I was so ashamed of what I did.

I close the room door and flop on the bed hiding my face in the pillow and shout.

Once I cool down, I lie on my back and said “What is your problem, Park Chorong? How can you act like that? Now what will he think about me.”

Without realizing, I fall asleep on the bed thinking about how I will face him tomorrow.

 

SUHO

I just sit on the couch beside Chorong since that is the only place that was available. Once I sat on the couch, Chorong lean back on me and place her head on my shoulder.

What is this girl trying to do? Why is she doing this to me?

“You smell good.. Did you change your perfume? I love this smell.” She asks thinking I was Hoya. Now I understand why she leant against me.

I didn’t have any problem her lean on me. I really love it. My heart skips a beat when she did that. Hell! My heart always skips a beat when she’s near me. Her shampoo smile just make it worst. She smells so sweet and refreshing. I give me peace. I was actually closing my eyes savouring her smell.

I didn’t even realize that the series have finish. When she sit up straight up properly, I instantly fell missing and I just want to pull her back in my arm and make her stay.

What the? Why am I even thinking about this? Why am I thinking about this? Get a grip, Kim Jun Myeon.

When she realizes that it was me, she blush and I just wish I can kiss her cheek.

Damn it! I’m doing it again.

She quickly apologizes to me and ran into her room. Her friend was laughing out loud.

“That’s what happens when she use to watch TV and lean against people without even looking who it is.” Irene said

“I know. At least we know that she didn’t change completely. There is still her crazy in her.” Hoya said.

That gets my attention. Change? What does he mean by change? I really want to know. It makes me curious. This have been play in my mind. First, Luhan and how Chorong’s friend and her brother act around him and look at him with full of hatred. And now Change completely. What the hell did happen?

I was into my thought that I didn’t realize the others already walk in their room. I just realize it when Changsub tab on my shoulder.

I look at him and he asks “What are you thinking about?”

I shook my head and said “Nothing. Just something not important.”

I stand up and was about to walk to my room when Changsub said that make me stop completely and turn to him.

“Was the ‘not important’ thing is about Chorong?”

“What? No.”

He smirks. What is he smirking. “Yeah right. Whatever you say then.” He said and walk across me.

“Did it really show that I was thinking about her?” I ask.

He turns around and nodded his head. “Yeah it did. So do you want to talk about it or you plan to just keep it and once you’re ready, you going to tell me.”

I sigh and said “I tell you once I’m ready.”

“Up to you then. Now I’m sleepy and I want to go to sleep. Good night buddy.”

I walk into my room. Once I’m done my usual routine, I lie on the bed and look at the ceiling thinking about Chorong. I didn’t know when but I fall asleep thinking about her.

 

CHORONG

After having our breakfast, we went to check the hotel and look up at the problem and try to think and figure out what really happen here and why most married employee asks for resign.

We were looking around, when I spot a cute little girl sitting on the bench near the swimming pool, crying.

I looks at Suho, who was walking beside me. “Wait a minute. I have somewhere to go.”

I walks to the little girl without even wait for Suho to answer.

I take a sits on the bench beside that little girl.

“What is a sweet and beautiful girl, sitting her and crying?” I ask.

The little girl shook her head and looks at me. “Nothing.”

“Really? Well I thought that if you tell me about it, I would give you my chocolate.” I said while showing her the chocolate that I just take out from my hand bag.

The little girl eyes light up and said “I will tell if you give me the chocolate.” Then grin at me. A very sweet and innocent grin.

I chuckle show my pinkie finger. “Promise.”

The girl nodded her head and places her pinkie finger and makes a pinkie promise with me. I give her the chocolate bar and the girl takes it with a smile and thank you.

“Now tell me why you are crying her all alone. Where’s your mother?”

She looks at Chorong and saw her name tag and asks “Do you work here?”

“Well, no I don’t. But I do work for the hotel.”

“Really? So you meet the owner of this hotel.”

I nodded her head. “Yes I do.”

“Then can you help me pretty unnie?” she said and I smile with the name she just give me.

“I’ll try if you tell me what the problem is.”

“Well my omma is always busy and never have time for me and my brother. She always come home late and never eats with us. I miss her, so I and my brother come here to meet omma. But omma scold us that she have no time and that we shouldn’t have come here. If her boss saw us, she will get scold. I even told mom to find another job and quit this job but omma said this hotel pay more than usual and we need money.” She said in her crack voice.

“Where is you appa?”

“I don’t know. Oppa told me that appa not with us because omma ran away from our house when I was still a baby.”

I feel pity for her and pull her in my arm.

“Can I know who your omma is?” I ask.

The little girl starts to panic and said “You are not going to complain to the big boss about omma. Please don’t. Omma need this job.”

I smile and shook my head. “No, I’m not sweet face. I just want to meet your omma and talk to her. Don’t worry.”

“My omma name is Shin Ah Young” the little girl said.

I was about to say something when a boy in the age of 9 walk toward us.

“Let’s go, Ari. Mom doesn’t love us anymore. We should go now. If not mom will get scold.”

“Okay oppa.” The little girl stands up and walks to her oppa and holds his hand. He was about to go but Chorong stop them.

“Wait a minute. I have something to tell you.”

Both of them turn to look at me and I kneel down. I place my hand on the boy arm and said “I believe your mom love you. She loves you so much. Because if she doesn’t love you, the she won’t be working and make sure there is food on your table everyday and she won’t sent both of you to school to learn. You mom is just busy and she just doesn’t want to get scold. Just like both of you. Isn’t it? Both of you won’t love to get scold from your teacher, do you?”

Both of them shook their head. Chorong smile and continue “Then don’t say your omma hates you. Because she don’t. How about this, I try to talk you omma and ask her to spent some times with both of you.”

“Can you do that?” The boy said.

I nodded my head and said “I try and I will. Okay. Now I want to see a big smile from both of you.”

Both of them smile and hug me and murmur thank you. I hug them back and said o problem.

Once the broke the hug, I take out another chocolate bar and give it to the boy. The boy thanks me and both of them shock me with a kiss on the cheek. I smile and kiss them on the cheek.

“You so nice and beautiful noona.” He boy said.

“Well thank you. We will meet again. I have to go now. My friends are waiting for me.”

The nodded their head and we wave goodbye. I walk back to them and I saw Suho and Changsub looking at me in amuse.

“What’s new from our Chorong?” I heard Jinyoung said. I chuckle and said that we should go since is going to be lunch break soon.

 

SUHO

We were walking when suddenly Chorong told us to wait for awhile. I frown and about to ask why but she already walk away.

As she sits beside the little girl who was crying, she start to talk and give her chocolate.

Looking at the way she talk and treat the girl, make my heart flutter. A smile starts to form on my lips. She look so sweet and caring talking toward the little girl. She will be a very good and loving mother one day.

I was so into looking her.

“That’s Chorong for you. She won’t care about anything if she saw a kid crying.”

I look at the person who said and it was Hoya. I raised my brow as if asking what he meant.

“She loves kids. She loves it so much. I still remember we were walking at the park and we saw a little boy crossing the road and there was a car driving fast toward him and Chorong save her and pull that boy away. She even broke her leg that day. But she didn’t bother about it because the kid was more important that time.” Hoya said.

“Even when we were in the hospital, she still worry about the boy who was already confirm earlier that he was okay while her leg was broke and her knee was bleeding.” Irene continues.

A few minutes later, she walks back to us and I saw her face was glowing and she was smiling ear to ear.

Then we continue the visiting.

For the whole time we were walking, I keep on glancing on her and every time I look at her, I smile.

She will be the best mother to our kids.

Wait what? Our kids. Oh my God, Suho. What are you thinking?

How did that happen? Why did I say that? Our kids? Oh God Suho you need to check yourself.

After lunch, we were about to walk back to the penthouse for a break when Chorong stop me. I look at her as if asking what she wants to talk about.

She bites her lower lips before asking.

“You know, I promise those kids that I’ll talk to their mother to spend her time with her kids. So if it’s not inconvenience, I need your help.”

“And that is?”

She takes a deep breath and let it go. She looks so nervous. “You see, I can’t go into the office and I really don’t know how their mother looks like. If I ask anyone about this, they won’t answer because they don’t know who I am and they can’t tell anything about your worker since it’s the policy. So I might need your help to ask the manager or the worker here. So that I can meet her and tell her about her kids.”

I smile and chuckle. “That’s all. You don’t need to be scared. I don’t eat people. Now let’s go to the office.”

For the whole time in the lift, she looks nervous and keeps on insulting her lips. Damn she looks hot biting her lips like that. I just wish I’m the one who is biting her lips.

Damn it, Suho. Get a grip. What the hell are you thinking about? What happen to you?

Just then, the lift ding and the door open. We walk to the office and straight to the manager’s room.