✓ Drama Poster

I Hate That I Love You [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Drama Poster

Lights, Camera, Action!

 

Mina was furious.

"THAT ARROGANT, UGLY MIDGET!” Mina raged, pacing back and forth outside the building. “Mina, I'm getting dizzy..." Mina's manager, complained, holding her head with widened eyes. "Can you sit down for a while?"

Mina huffed, grumpily folding her arms and facing her friend. “Momoring," she whined, "I still can’t believe that I agreed to film with him!" 

Momo simply laid down her clipboard on the bench, raising an eyebrow at the latter. “Minari, I just listened to you do a two-and-a-half-hour deep dive about your previous history with him, where you admitted to ruthlessly bullying him. Why do you hate him?” She inquired, staring at the agitated actor. Mina looked away, pouting at the bricked company wall. “It’s just, I dislike him!” she hesitated, scoffing.

“Anyways!" Momo sat up, straightening out her blouse and brightly giving the huffing actor her kindest smile, thankful that nobody was around. "You have to rest now! Tomorrow is the photoshoot, woohoo!” Momo added, shooting her fist up into the air.

Mina sighed as Momo linked their arms, heading on their way to Mina's apartment.

 

 

“WHY HEERRR?” Chaeyoung whined, slumping into the booth his manager was waiting at. He slammed his head down on the table, a loud sigh exhaling from his lips. 

“You scared me!” Jeongyeon yelped, fumbling with the tablet and dramatically diving to save his precious love. He quickly stood up, disturbed by his friend's sudden dilemma, and curiously took a look closer at the sulking actor.

The actor simply ran his hand through his hair, shaking his head in disbelief. "Guess what?" He frustratingly huffed, “I will act with Mina! Moreover, in a ROMANTIC DRAMA!" Jeongyeon widened his eyes, disbelievingly blurting, “Heol! Mina? You mean, the one who used to bully you?"

Chaeyoung just nodded, a pout still present on his face.

The manager just ruffled his hair, eyes still wide in disbelief. "Poor you!" he frowned, which soon turned into a jestering smile. "But, dude! She's hot!” he grinned, making the actor look at him with disgust and disbelief.

“HOT, MY ! I hate her to death!” Chaeyoung sputtered, practically pulling out his dark, fluffy hair. He looked out the window, pouting again.

"Tomorrow, we'll do the photoshoot. I'm nervous, Jeong...” he complained. The latter reached out to him, patting a comforting hand on Chaeyoung’s shoulder.

“Just wait, the months will pass in no time, and then you won’t see her! For now, let’s hope for the drama to do well. The news is already out, and there's so many positive comments!” he chorused, holding up his tablet and allowing his sulking friend to read the feedback.

‘Oppa, I can’t wait!’

‘I am jealous! Has anyone figured out how to switch bodies yet?’

‘Oppa, fighting!~’

Chaeyoung sighed and closed his eyes. 'It will be hard', he cautioned to himself, as he stood up. Jeongyeon took that as a sign to get the actor home, and they quickly headed to Chaeyoung's house. Jeongyeon patted his head again, wishing him a good rest, and he finally stepped into his house. He automatically kicked off his shoes, taking off his shirt and pants on the way to his room, and finally laying down. 

As he lay on his bed, he stared at the slight texture in the ceiling, contemplating his fate. 

"Tomorrow is gonna be a long day..." he trailed, letting sleep overcome his senses.

 

 

Chaeyoung slammed his alarm clock, groaning at the ear-piercing sound. He sat up, wearing any random outfit. He assumed Mina would do the same, as they had to wake up quite early to be at the photoshoot by 5 a.m.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon arrived before the other actor and her manager, heading to the third floor, and sitting on the couch in the lobby. Jeongyeon quickly began nodding off, drool coming down the side of his mouth.

Chaeyoung just looked at him, blowing air from his mouth out of frustration towards his late film partner and his lazy manager.

As Mina and Momo walked in, Chaeyoung stood up, pointing a finger at her. “Great! You're late, and its our first day!” he chided, simultaneously waking Jeongyeon up from his slumber.

Mina huffed, looking at a frustrated Chaeyoung.“It’s 5:03 AM!” she exasperatingly announced, as Jeongyeon sat up (while wiping the drool from the corner of his mouth) and bowed.

He grinned at the actor and her manager facing him. “I am Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung’s manager," he added, looking as charming as ever (despite being woken up moments ago, with drool hanging out and his hair messily ruffled).

Mina let out another huff, crossing her arms. “It looks like even your staff are ugly, like you!” she accused, nodding her head at the manager facing them.

Momo gave a reassuring smile to Jeongyeon, leaning forward to Mina's ear and whispering, "He's handsome".

“Shut up, Momo,” Mina hissed, clenching her teeth. Momo could only giggle at her friend's hard-headedness.

Suddenly, the double doors at the front of the room busted open, entering a handsome man in a pink v-neck and white pants. They all squinted their eyes at the sheer radiance he was emitting (where were those rainbows coming from?). “WOOOW, ALL OF YOU ARE HERE!” Kwon, the stylist for this drama, exclaimed.

He held Mina’s hand and twirled her, smiling from ear to ear. “Perfect! Now go, baby girl, so you can get ready," he encouraged, before turning around and gasping at Chaeyoung like he just heard the juiciest gossip of the year.

He looked at his body from head to toe, biting his lip. “So y!” he gasped and purred. Chaeyoung offered him an uncomfortable and tight smile.

Kwon walked closer and caressed Chaeyoung’s bicep. “Oh.. so perfect,” he purred, gasping again. Chaeyoung pulled his arm away, awkwardly rubbing it. “You can go and change in room three,” Kwon added, winking at Chaeyoung.

“Make sure to lock the door,” Momo mumbled as the actor passed by, Jeongyeon letting out a loud snort at her comment.

Chaeyoung snapped his finger in front of his manager's face, muttering something along the lines of 'stop being so nice', and left to his changing room.

He sighed as he took the slim-fit suit designed for him. The suit was beautifully designed, with embroidered silver lining along the angular shoulders, accentuating the broad shoulders the actor had dedicated hours in the gym to building. From there, silver vines ran down the suit, to the extended tailcoat. There were silver buttons, with the one at the very top much bigger than the rest, and with an engraved tree design in the middle. The suit was tailored finely, practically exuding sheer strength and beauty.

He strolled out of the small changing room, earning gasps from Jeongyeon and the staff. To say that Chaeyoung was handsome was even an understatement. Despite his height, his body could only be rivaled by the Greek Gods, sculpted from stone. With broad shoulders, a well-formed chest and a handsome face, he was one of the most handsome men in the industry.

Jeongyeon clapped his hands slowly, grinning at the confused actor. “You look handsome, bro!" He grinned once again, elbowing him playfully. "I'm so proud of you!” Chaeyoung playfully rolled his eyes, pacing to the make-up room.

The make-up artist was so excited to style him, practically jumping out of their seat. He refused to put on heavy make-up, as he didn't want to go into this photoshoot feeling like a freshly baked cake.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter