Twelve

Love at 19.

" Good morning" Sehun wake up with Jihyo's voice. To be honest, he was sick. He could not move because of extreme headaches.
"Do not move very much, Sehun."
"O-okay ... but I want to go to the toilet, I want to wash my face .." Sehun said with a sore tone.                                                                                                                  "Do not worry, I've got everything done." Jihyo said, taking a bowl of water on the table beside the bed that Sehun was sleeping. In one bar, there is a dry towel, toothbrush and toothpaste.
"Eh, do not have to worry Jihyo, I can do it all," said Sehun who is trying hard to get up but scolded by Jihyo who ordered him to sit still. Feeling forced, he do as told.

After finish washing face, Jihyo arranges the pillow behind Sehun so he can sit well and comfortably.


"I'm going to take your breakfast."
"Here, eat this porridge, it's good for you," said Jihyo. "I hope you don't mind."
"It d-does not matter, but I-I can eat by myself. You c-c-can go out," Sehun said. He's actually feeling guilty towards Jihyo because he has trouble her when she wants some time alone. Although the purpose he came was to apologize, but he himself accidentally, had trouble her again.                                                                              "I thought you want me to give you a second chance? I guess you've taken back your words.... Hmm, okay, I'm going out now, call me if you want anything, I'll be in the living room." as Jihyo was about to stand, she feels one strong hand stops her from walking.
"What?  d-did I hear you correctly right now? Y-you want to give me a second chance?" Asked Sehun who was still processing Jihyo's words for a while.
"Well, I want to give you a second chance, but if you do not want to, it's okay, I undersstand but you came far from town for me, you're crying outside my house when it's heavy rain and now you're sick . I thought all this deliberately but when I see your situation...." Jihyo let out a small sigh before continuing "I'm sorry. "Jihyo laughed afterwards, patting Sehun's hair.
"Jihyo, I-I really do not know what to say, do you know I'm the happiest person now?" Sehun suddenly stood up and jumped towards Jihyo and hugged her tight. Jihyo let the hug for a moment before releasing it.
"Now, now, you should rest now. You should not be too happy, Sehun."
"But, I'm happy, is it wrong for me to be happy?" Sehun then sits back in bed and pretends to sulk while poking his lips which makes him looks cute. Jihyo then bends a little and pulls out Sehun''s lips just as she laughed. She then sits together with Sehun on the bed and continue feeding him like a little child he is. Sehun almost can feel he's flying right now. It was a very happy moment for him. His crush finally settled in with him and they can be together already. But after he confesses his feelings towards  her. 

"Today I have a class that I'm supposed to attend, but I've been skipping classes since last week. " Sehun said after an hour of cuddling with Jihyo in bed. He doesn't know why but after finish eating just now, Sehun asked whether Jihyo wants to lay beside him for a while, and to his surprise, Jihyo nodded. He could feel his heartbeat getting louder and faster. 
"Tsk, why?" Jihyo then tilt her head up and look up to Sehun dissapprovingly. She clearly doesn't like it when Sehun didn't attend class. It would be such a waste of money if all he did was skipping class. 
"You. I'm so excited to see you, I'm dying to see you.  I'm sad you know? but every time I'm with you, I feel that I'm calmer. You know I've got an anger issues, right?  I've been breaking stuff and throwing whatever stuffs that's in front of me. It happens when you're determined to leave me a couple of weeks ago. I know I'm wrong and I'm sorry very much because I hurt your heart." Sehun said looking at Jihyo who's looking at him focusingly. "I'm supposed to tell you from the beginning."

Throughout the talk, Sehun just looked up. He does not want to see Jihyo's face because he's afraid he's going to cry. It's outrageous. While Jihyo who is listening carefully suddenly feel a pang of guilt of causing him to harm himself. She thought she was the victim of the situation but instead it's Sehun. 

" Sehunnie, you don't have to blame yourself for everything happens for a reason. Seriously, I am at fault too for not hearing out your explanations. I should've trusted you and let you make things clear. I shouldn't acting like you're mine when it's clear you're not mine. " Jihyo said in a low tone. Sehun admit that he feels sad that Jihyo thinks that they're not a couple when they're cuddling with each other right now. But he hadn't told her about his feelings, so what kind of relationship are they in right now? He shook his head and let that matter slip for now. 

Sehun then take Jihyo's hand and rub the palm of her hand reasurring her that everything's okay for now. 

" It's okay. I think we're both at faults in this matter. We're the immature kids! " Sehun said it aloud jokingly making Jihyo chuckle a little from his sudden outburst. She then took a sit just beside Sehun who's now also getting himself to sit straight. 

" Emm, I-I'm sorry for breaking the hug but...I-I know this is lame but..." 

" I love you. " Sehun's eyes widened when he hear the words coming out from Jihyo's lips. 

" W-What?! "

" I said 'I love you' silly. " Jihyo then peck a kiss on Sehun's cheeks making Sehun's getting all hot and red as tomato. Gosh! This girl is the end of me. They then hug each other tightly. 

" I won't let you go, Jihyo. I won't. " 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for making you wait for so long! I've been busy but here, a new chapter. Drop your comments below and let me know what you think about this chapter. :)