Three years later

Forever, EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year of 2011

SM ent announced of debuting a new boyband, in which they will be divided into 2 subgroups, promoting the same music simultaneously in South Korea and China by performing songs in both korean and mandarin. The group name has been decided on EXO and they are divided into two sub groups, EXO-K for korean and EXO-M for mandarin meaning China. 

"Oppa, mianhae, I can't come back in time for your showcase. My final presentation date falls on the same date of your showcase date." Yoon Mi sobbed a little as she spoke to her brother on the phone. She really wanted to be there so much to see him, Chanyeol, Sehun and Jong In and the rest of the other members. 

"It's alright Yoon Mi ah.. your presentation is more important. Didn't you said you want to work in SM after you graduate? You have to do well in order to work under SM. So you have to do well, alright." Jun Myun soothed her down and comfort her, knowing his sister very well that she must be feeling very sad and down. 

"Deh.. arasseo.. oppa you too have to do well for your showcase. Ah.. how much I wanted to see Jong In dance..." Yoon Mi sighed and pouted her lips habitually as she reminisce three years ago when she saw him dancing. 

"Yah, do you perhaps like Jong In?" 

"Aniya.. I just find it very charming when he dances.." 

"We got other members who dances well too. You'll know when you see our performance." 

"But I can't be there at your showcase...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter