2008

Forever, EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year of 2008

Standing in front of the big building, Yoon Mi hesitated for awhile and looked around with her big sparkling eyes. Just when she decided to turn around and head back home, she bumped into slump of soft body and fell on her . 

"Ah I'm so sorry, are you alright?" The owner of the soft body immediately offered his hand to help her up. Naturally stretching out her arms out for that hand, she held onto it and with his strength, she pushed herself up from the wet ground. Her white track pants and the corners of her shirt is now dirty due to the wet floor from the rain earlier. Raising her head to see who did she bumped into, her eyes met with a pair of big round eyes staring at her. 

"I'm alright. Sorry for bumping into you." she bowed and apologised respectfully then tried to pat off the dirt on her skirt. 

"Uh.. may I ask why were you standing outside here since just now?" The boy has noticed her for quite some time earlier from a far. 

Biting her lips, Yoon Mi turned and looked at the entrance door again. 

"Ah... do you wish to be a trainee here too?" The boy smiled, thinking that she must be wanting to be a trainee for SM ent, instead of thinking she might be a fan lurking around as she looks pretty and doesn't seems to him as a stalker fan. 

"It's not like that.. are you.. perhaps a trainee here?" 

"Yah Chanyeol ah.. what's taking you so long? What are you doing there?" A voice was then heard from behind them and Yoon Mi immediately turned around after recognising the voice. 

"Oppa!" 

"Oh? Yoon Mi?!" 

"Oppa??" Chanyeol looked at Suho then Yoon Mi for several times as the two run to each other and hugged each other. 

"Jun Myun hyung, she's your sister?" 

The two siblings immediately turn their attention to Chanyeol after a brief while and Jun Myun then officially introduced Yoon Mi to him as his younger sister. 

"She looks around my age.." 

"She's same age as Jong In." Jun Myun tells Chanyeol. "Yah, why is your skirt dirty? Why are you here?" 

"Bogoshippeoyo..." Yoon Mi slightly pouted her lips and looked down, feeling sad that she's gonna leave for the US to study soon. Jun Myun was quick to realize what Yoon Mi is thinking as he knew about her departure to US. He then decides to sneak her into the company with the help of Chanyeol and try his ways to find her a clean set of clothes to change into. After successfully sneaking her in, he hurried her into his practice room.

"Hyung.. who is this girl?" Jong In was practising his dance moves with Taemin as Jun Myun and Chanyeol came back to the room, with a girl. Though Taemin is younger than Jun Myun, but he's still considered a senior to Jun Myun, he approached him and asked him about Yoon Mi. Jun Myun and Chanyeol then explained the situation to them and ask Taemin if he could help to get a set of clean clothes from any stylists. Taemin looked at Yoon Mi who seems to look apologetic for causing such trouble and his heart soften up and agreed to help. After he's gone, Yoon Mi was then introduced to Jong In who were staring at her all along, making her feel uncomfortable a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter