We Belong Together - BoXuan AU Part 1

WJSN's One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bona is still in her office even though her working hour is already over.

Bona smile when her work is done. She switch off the computer after saving her work. Bona start gathering her things , she grab her handbag and get up.

Her phone is ringing and she quickly pick it up. Bona smile after hearing the caller's voice.

" Bona"

"L-luda? " her smile dead.

"yes, who do you think gonna you call you on this hour? "

"geez"

"just wanna tell, Dawonie is here so.."

"fine,i'll sleep at the maknae's house,"

"hehe,bye" Luda hang up.

Bona sigh and put her phone back. Bona wait for the bus to arrive. Bona sigh as she wait for the bus.

"Xuan Yi..," she whisper the name.

" how is he now? He must be happy right now," a sad smile on her face.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

" i'm going to China," said Xuan Yi one day.

" What? For what?"

" i want to start business there,"

" you can start it here, why would you need to go there,"

"Bona babe, i want to start there because it was my hometown, it will be easy for me to doing any business there,"

" But.."

" Hye, trust me, i dont want to be fed by you anymore, i dont want to become your burden, " Xuan Yi hold both of Bona's hands.

" Hm, how long will it take?" 

" i dont know, maybe a year, "

" T-that to long, i'm gonna be missing you,"

" I know, but please trust me for this time, "

*End of Flashback*

 

 

It's been a year, but Xuan Yi is still not coming back, Bona always call him but Xuan Yi always told her that he is busy and he gonna call later.

Bona always waiting for Xuan Yi to call her back but he never call her back. Bona almost give up in their relationship due to their long distance relationship.

But, she love Xuan Yi too much and she cannot dare to let Xuan Yi go.

That is how their relationship go, Xuan Yi only can call her once a month or maybe two month.

That night is the first time Xuan Yi call her after about 3 months.

" I miss you," he said.

Bona smile as she reply, " i miss you too, please comeback soon, it's been a year, "

" i'm sorry babe, i have a lot of work to be done here,"

" That is the same answer you told from 3 months ago, you said it will take only a year but now it's almost a year and half," Bona almost yell.

" Babe i know but it's not easy for me to handle the business here, please, you need to understand me too, it's about our future not mine only," Xuan Yi said calmly. Xuan Yi know Bona must be mad at him thinking that he only care about the business when the truth is not like that.

Bona sigh trough the phone call. " Fine, but can you atleast call me often ?"

" Sure, i need to go now, i have something else to do,"

" alright, i love you Xuan Yi, please take care there,"

" I love you more, you too, bye," he hang up before Bona can said the same.

Bona sigh and put her phone on her body. She close her eyes to sleep because Bona still working the next day.

Meanwhile, 

Xuan Yi smile while packing up his thing. He will fly to South Korea tommorow. 

" I can't wait to meet with her,".

 

Next day~

Bona as usually go to her office. Bona work as secretary in one of the big company that why she can fed herself and Xuan Yi back then.

" We have a meeting at 1 p.m. today with the WK Company today sir,"

" China company?"

" Yes sir,"

" Alright , thank you, is there any event i need to attend today?"

" No sir,"

" Good, then if there any sudden event for today just cancel it, i have another job to do,"

" Alright sir," Bona excuse herself and getting out. Bona sit and sigh. She start doing her job again.

There is a half and hour before the meeting start, Bona need to set up the meeting place nicely with the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter