Missing You ( MeiXiao)

WJSN's One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meiqi smile while scrolling down reading his old conversation with his special one. He put his phone away and get up to look through from his room's windows. Meiqi smile a bit when he saw the taxi he called arrived. Meiqi pick up his things and get out, he locked the door.

Meiqi open the taxi's door. The driver look at him, smiling "Airport right?" Meiqi nod, "yes," 

"Alright, let's go"

Meiqi smile when the taxi start leaving, he look at his house. " I'll be back here with her," . Meiqi arrived at the airport , he enter ." Finally".

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Exy look at his watches, " when will they arrive? " then he spotted two guys that look familiar to him. 

" Meiqi, Xuan Yi" he wave to them and they approaches him.

" Exy hyung, Eunsoo" Meiqi smile to him. Xuan Yi just smile to them.

" Finally you are here, let's go, they already waiting for you guys," Exy and Eunsoo take their luggages.

Exy and Eunsoo walk first and Meiqi with Xuan Yi walk behind them.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

" When will they arrive?" Seola asked. 

" Exy hyung said they stuck in the traffic jam," Yeonjung come out with a snack. 

"Yah! That was for my boyfriend, why are you eating it?" Bona scolded Yeonjung, he rolled his eyes, " This seaweeds are about 1o pack over there and you're still worrying about it? But don't worry Xuan Yi hyung want you not seaweeds,"

"Yoo Yeonjung!!!" his girlfriends scolded him. Yeonjung grinned.

Meanwhile, Cheng Xiao feel anxious, she don't know why but she feel so uneasy right now. But in the same time she feel excited because it's about 7 months since Meiqi go to China with Xuan Yi for business.

" Xiao are you ok?" Luda asked. "U-unnie..i'm fine, don't worry," 

"But you look not so well there , are you sure? "

Cheng Xiao nod and smile to Luda telling her unnie that she is totally fine. 

"alright then," 

Just as Cheng Xiao about to go to the toilet she can hear Yeonjung is telling them that they already arrive. Cheng Xiao still go to the toilet.

" Xuan Yi!!!" Bona run to her boyfriend. Xuan Yi smile widely and hug Bona tightly.

" I miss you babe," he said kissing his girlfriend.

"I miss you too,"

"Ehem...go to upstair if you want to make love." Exy said to the BoXuan.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter