Sorry (MeiXiao)

WJSN's One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    MeiXiao gender bender~

 

 Meiqi smile widely when he look at the bouquet of roses in his arm, he actually just comeback from overseas due to his work. He arrived and quickly press on the code for his house just in second the door open,  he dash in but not forget to close the door back.

     But before Meiqi can actually get in, he can hear a giggle come from the living room and he know that belong to his girlfriend. Well, that house is big since Meiqi was wealth (he's a billionaire guys(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) so of course he can afford it.

    Meiqi can hear a chuckle too and he pretty sure that not Xiao, so he thought that maybe his Xuan Yi hyung and Bona noona or Dawon hyung and Luda noona since the both of the couples always come over there too.

     Meiqi grinned widely as he take off his shoes and walk to the living room but the scene in front of his now not like what he thinking of. That make Meiqi to drop the roses and what he saw now was Xiao and another guy that he never meet before are half !

Xiao and that another guy quickly cover up their body with the cushion nearby.

"W-what is this?!"

"M-meiqi,"

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING XIAO?!!AND WHO THE HECK IS HE?!!!"

"M-meiqi i-i-i can explain, please listen to me first,"

"ENOUGH! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY EXPLANATION FROM YOU! This scene was already explain it all ! " and with that he take a step to left that house but after just a few steps Meiqi stop.

 

"B-but..M-meiqi...,"

 

"One more thing, I want you to pack up your things and get out, I give you only this night, i don't want to see your face here tomorrow when I comeback, after all this is my house not your,"

 

     Then Meiqi left for real he can hear Xiao is crying but he do not care anymore. This not the first time he saw this scene but before he only let it go , with a hope Xiao will tell him but she didn't right?

Meiqi doesn't understand why Xiao cheated, he already give her all, his heart and give Xiao all she want but still, Xiao choose to cheated on him.

Meiqi quickly get in to his car and drive away. Tears start to come out, with his situation now he can involve in a car accident so he stop his car at the emergency road.

"WHY??!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!" Meiqi shouted.

With his hands that trembling rigjt now he still success to make a call.

"N-noona,"

[Meiqi?what wrong?why did you cry?] The other person on the line asked in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter