If Only(MeiXiao)

WJSN's One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A dance performance was performing at the school hall and they was M-Crew.They are the best dancer in that school and have won the dance competition at A.S three months ago.

 The students cheer really loud.
Among the students there are Cheng Xiao and her friends Dayoung and Luda.

"They are cool right,?"Dayoung asked.Her eyes still on one of the dancer name Yeonjung.

"Yes,but I think the most cool between them was the one with the mask,"

"I agree,but I'm curious tho who is that guy with a mask,"

"But Dawon is cool too,"Luda exclaimed. 

"Pff..he was your boyfriend unnie,"

"So?I know you like Yeonjung right?don't worry I can get him for you,"she wink.

"Really unnie?awhh thanks,"

Meanwhile,Cheng Xiao take out her phone and take a few pictures of that guy.She satisfied with the pictures she took.

The performance is over and all the dancer left.

She look around and saw Meiqi,her bestfriend.

"Meiqi,"Xiao said it happily and she approach him.Meiqi smile."Hye,"he said.

"Where are you going earlier?you missed the performance again,"

Meiqi scratching his nape. "I-i was at the library,yeah library,you know right,i like to spend my time there,"

"I know,my bestfriend is a book worm, but why areyou sweating,?"

"I-i ran earlier to come here,"

"Ok...you know what,you always missed the performance by the M-Crew,aren't you think that was weird,?"

"Hehe,you right,well maybe it's not my fate to watch the performance,,"said him while fixing his glasses.

"Oh... btw can you accompany me to go shopping today,?"Xiao asked with a puppy eyes and Meiqi can't say no to it.

"Well...ok,i have a free time today,"

"Wah..thanks,"she smile brightly to him.

 

Meiqi just grin and nod.Xiao then walk away to join her friends.Meiqi look at they direction and walk away.

Cheng Xiao was Meiqi bestfriend but they are completely different.

Cheng Xiao is a queen full with a talent in their school while Meiqi just a nerd that don't have any talent(that what the students think) in their school.

Meiqi fall to his own bestfriend and he think that was cliché cuz he know most of people that fall to their own bestfriend just ruined their friendship but some of them success too but he still don't want to conconfess.He don't want that happen to them too so he try to forget about his feeling.

It's hard to forget it since the girl that he love is always beside him.

 

                                  * * *


"Are you not done shopping yet,?"he asked while carrying the shopping bags.

"Well..yes,I have bought all the things I want,why?are you tired,?"

Meiqi shook his head. 

"No,"

"Really?but you is sweating..I'm sorry for make you carried all of this bags,it must be heavy"Xiao then try to take some of the bags.

"Eii..don't take it,don't worry it not heavy at all,let's go eat something I'm bit hungry,"

Meiqi walk ahead to find a restaurant in that mall.

Xiao sigh.
"If you only know that I love you,"
She  then follow him.

 

                                       * * * 


They friendship are fine until one day.

"A guy asked me for a date,"

"Do you accept it,?"

"I didn't make a decision yet,"

"Why not?maybe that guy is better,"

"That guy was Eunsoo,"

"Oh,"

"Why are you don't say anything?"

"I have nothing to say anymore,"

Xiao nod and smile weakly.

"I want to eat with my friends,do you want to join?"

"Nope,"

"Ok,bye,"

He sigh and go to the rooftop.

Meiqi sigh.

"Like a story that I always heard and now happened to me,"

He sigh heavily.

"If only I can tell her that I love her,but that can't be happen,"

 

A week later~

 

"I went out with him,"said Xiao suddenly while they are on their way to go to school.

"Oh,"
That is the only word come out from Meiqi's mouth.

"Do you think that was a good idea,?"

"Y-yes,maybe,"

"Maybe you right,I should give him a chance,he seem like a good guy,"

They stop and look at each other.Meiqi give a small smile.

"That good,I think now I don't need to be by you side anymore,right,?"he joked.

But his joke offended Xiao."What are you talking about?He may be became my boyfriend but nobody can replace you as my bestfriend,"

He chuckle.
"Hey..chill down..I'm just joking,don't take it serious,"

"Oh hehe,sorry,I'm to emotional earlier, "


                                  ***


Cheng Xiao and Eunsoo already become a lover and it was the time to introduce him to her best friend,"

"Meiqi,this is Eunsoo my boyfriend,"
Meiqi shake Eunsoo's hand but Eunsoo hold his hand tightly and give a smirk.

Meiqi smirk too and hold Eunsoo's hand more tight than he do.

"Do he thought I was a nerd boy,just because I'm wearing a glasses not mean I was a nerd,"he thought.

"Nice to meet you Eunsoo,"

"N-nice to meet you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter