The beginning

Shattered

Related image

 

 

 

 

"Hyung! Hyung Are you okay?! Hyung talk to me...Jimin hyung please..."

Taehyung watched as Jungkook sobbed over  Jimin's unconscious body. Jungkook had his arms wrapped around Jimin and was his cheek as tears ran down his own staining them with tear tracks.

How the hell had this all happened? Jimin was supposed to be in Taehyung's arms not Jungkook's. This was all wrong...but was it? He had thrown it and the glass had shattered on...Jimin, Jimin the love of his life, his soulmate. But, now Jungkook was holding Jimin and the Eastern forest clearing they were stood in was covered in flames, blood and shattered glass. Blood was running down Jimin's perfect face and Taehyung had done it. Him the perfect child, the perfect heir, Taehyung - the one who had it all didn't have it all. These were Tae's thoughts as the hungry flames the tops of the trees and dared to reach up to the moon which was shining too bright for the worst moments in Taehyung's perfect life. 

PROLOGUE - SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO

In the kingdom of Lnydorea, the summer solstice was a happy occasion - one to be celebrated, but not today (hehehe shameless bts reference). The summer was the King's birthday, but now it was also Park Chanyeol's death ceremony. His official funeral took place in the royal garden for it would be improper of the Princess Kim Taeyeon to wish for her husband's funeral rights to be held in the Western forest. It would be disapproved of if she took the glittering coffin of glass away from the palace and to her birthplace. The royal lady's blonde hair was in an immaculate bun and she wore an expensive blue silk gown. Her eyes were a piercing blue due to her "emotional" state which brought out her powers even more. Her accessories were her tiara of sapphire and silver and a handkerchief which was brought to her eyes to carefully dab away her "tears". Anyone who witnessed the funeral would have felt multitudinous sorrow and pity in their heart for poor Princess Taeyeon. What they couldn't see under the mask of make up and perfect acting was her spite and the hard edge like a knife that cut through her eyes and seemingly into her husband's luxurious glass coffin that held his body. She was not sad for his death, in fact she had welcomed it. But even in his last minutes, even at his own funeral he could not bear to be with her. Yes, she thought, dear husband your last actions have only brought my revenge and hatred more purpose. 

 

The victim of her vengeance had a name. His name was Byun Baekhyun and he was the one Park Chanyeol had run to as he was dying. Baekhyun was sobbing in a clearing in the dark of the Eastern forest on the night of the summer solstice. Park Chanyeol's body and soul was only at rest with Baekhyun, his one true love. That witch Taeyeon had poisoned their parent's minds and ended up ruling alongside Chanyeol instead of Baekhyun. But Baekhyun would uphold the King's last wish. He was too strong to be defeated by the likes of that . Who was the only one who could out sass Taeyeon when they were younger? Byun Baekhyun that's who. 

So, now as he was sobbing over the simple wooden coffin where Chanyeol's body actually lay, he had already taken action to protect the kingdom from Taeyeon. Baekhyun was no longer the petite, loud male Chanyeol had loved with all his heart. To protect his newborn son and give him what he couldn't save his older brother from, Baekhyun wasn't his daddy anymore. Baekhyun was his mother. Byun Baekhyun now had long auburn waves, wore a flowing green dress and a wolf fur cape, equipped with the beautiful ivory coloured bows of the warrior women of the Eastern tribe he belonged to. Baekhyun was a she now and would protect everything Chanyeol had died saving or die himself in the process. The only thing that hadn't changed was the fire in his eyes. He would protect Lnydorea for Chanyeol no matter what because whatever Chanyeol loved Baekhyun loved. Even if it meant being called Lady Baek from now on and as Kai had vulgarly put it ' living with s from now on'. All of the country depended on him saving some of Chanyeol from that witch Taeyeon even if he had sacrificed and lost the rest of his stupid giant to her.

 

A/N

Okkk bebs HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER!? *smirks* told you I would get it up before midnight shut up me 

anyway... I was typing this up in the train and my parents saw me typing like a mad person and they thought I was crazy hehehe guilty as charged my phone background is Jungkookie btw and my mum said he looked like a girl I'm offended for my cute little KOOKIE anyway next chapter I think I'll give you guys an overview of the kingdom of Lnydorea and my future plans ... Dun dun dun btw criticism is welcome & welcome to a beautiful *not* journey with moi Also credit to my little sister who helped me develop this from a drawing of mine *a rubbish one* to creative outlet 

*internally - AAAGH FIRST CHAPTER OUT NOBODY WILL LIKE IT YOU'RE SO STUPID YUKIKO!* 

#retardedkpopfan4life

k bebs senpai out \(//∇//)\

xxx