Housemaid For a Day

Kiss Or Diss?

I started writing this chapter 2 days ago but I guess it wasn't saved, so I lost more than 1000 words and I had to start again from the beginning. So I changed it a little. 

And to clarify, the students are called freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors in order of their seniority.

 

 

 


 

" You" He said before he could think as he pushed him hard. The other slowly tripping and then falling right into the pool. The crowd turned their heads to observe the commotion.

 


 

Bangtan High is the most sought high school in Taehyung's city. Along with the optional classes    dance, painting, singing, music, etc., it had many facilities. Despite the busy schedule of the students with occasional competions, school projects and activities, the students of Bangtan High, like any other high school students lived their lives to the fullest.

But when teenagers are living their lives, it mostly refers to the bad side than it does to the good side.

And although the students of this particular school were too focused on their school activities to be involved in bad things, Taehyung was well aware that some sort of bullying or heirarchy was inevitable.

"Jung Hoseok, sophomore. Probably rich as he hosted last night's party." Jimin said as he took a bite of his lunch.

"I don't get it. Why did you have to do a research on him." Jungkook said to Jimin, Taehyung almost sensing the jealousy in his tone, but the most he could do for Jimin was to not give him false hopes, so he shrugged it off.

"You're so silly Kookie, we have to be careful. We just started in this school and if we mess up in the beginning, we'll last the rest four years being nobodies." Jimin scolded Jungkook in a rather soft tone.

Jimin was blabbing non-stop that day because he had found out the stranger Taehyung had supposedly dissed last night was actually Jung Hoseok.

As Taehyung heard from Jimin, it seemed the guy was the one who hosted the party that night. Taehyung immediately thought he was a rich kid with an attitude, and one of those kids who whined about everything to their parents and acted as if they were the rulers of everyone else.

Truthfully, Taehyung wasn't interested at all.

"That guy is really something." Jimin bent a little and whispered.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung questioned, playing with his food. The cafeteria food was quite delicious but he felt he would puke if he had another bite.

"He's not such a bad person." Jimin said but before he could continue he was interrupted.

"Howd' you know? Oh, he's your BFF, right?" Jungkook asked, his sarcastic tone irritating Jimin, but he continued.

"Well, from what I heard, he was not a bad person. And no Jungkook, he's not my BFF but i heard that though a casually good kid, he's quite dangerous."

Taehyung was playing with his food, a little amazed that Jimin could gather a lot of information on the first day. Meanwhile Jungkook was peacefully sipping his hot chocolate, humming a song. Jimin knew they weren't really attentive but they were still listening, and that was all he needed.

"How so?" Taehyung asked just because he kinda knew Jimin was hoping for the question.

"You see, he was a nice person. But there was this guy, a really popular and rude I-rule-everything kinda jock and a junior at that. Supposedly, Hoseok and he were in a little feud." 

Taehyung chuckled at his friend's effort to keep the gossip going while Jungkook leaned in to hear anything interesting Jimin could probably offer.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Well, the thing is they got into a fight a couple of times, but after one time, the guy was completely changed." Jimin said before Jungkook asked a curious but slightly interrupting, "What happened?" again. Jimin just glared at him and tried to continue, and again Jungkook interrupted.

"Did he kill him?" He asked again and Jimin was clearly annoyed.

"Gosh Jeon Jungkook, if he was killed than Hoseok would be in jail. Now shut up before I feed you to bunnies." Jimin gave a warning look while Jungkook just smiled because his plan to annoy Jimin was a success. Taehyung observed, thinking he was almost like a third-wheel.

"To cut it short, it amazed others that the arrogant and mean junior was completely changed. I heard he started avoiding Hoseok and after that, everyone. He dropped out from the football team, and focused on other things. Now, they say he's a complete loner."

"That is extremely heartbreaking." Taehyung said without emotion and Jungkook joined in.

"Yeah, the fact that he went from hero to zero was really heartbreaking." Jungkook said sarcastically and Jimin gave him a light punch. And Jungkook whined that he was the only one being hit while Taehyung did it too.

"It's just that if you get on his bad side, you could be targeted you know. " Jimin said seriously to Taehyung but he wasn't really scared.. It didn't seem like he was someone to be afraid of.

"Yeah, you should have just kissed him." Jungkook said sipping his hot chocolate and it was Taehyung's turn to hit him.

"It's not like he's breaking bones or something." Taehyung said blatantly, questioning why Jimin had to make a fuss out of nothing as he stood up to pay the bill.

Jimin just sighed, feeling a little overdramatic and a little responsible because he was the one who insisted Taehyung to do the bet in the first place. Jungkook noticed it and placed his hand on his shoulder in a friendly manner. A little too friendly to Jimin's liking.

"Don't worry hyung. If they were mad they'd probably have come to him by now. It's already noon so relax."

 

And though his words weren't that much relaxing, Jimin felt a little relaxed by his voice.

 

 

 


That afternoon Taehyung noticed that Jimin was weirdly quiet, not that Jimin was a loud person but that day he was quiet in a bad way.

Jungkook's house wasn't in the same direction as theirs so he was not with them and Taehyung felt the need to know why he was feeling so down.

"YAH! Park Jimin." He shouted at him. The other jumped in surprise. "Jeez. Taehyung you surprised me!"

"Tell me what's troubling you." Taehyung asked as Jimin fidgeted a little only to answer a cliche , "It's nothing."

"If it's nothing then you wouldn't be sulking. Now spit it out." Taehyung demanded and Jimin sighed in defeat. Taehyung really hated it when Jimin kept secrets. So when he first told him that he had a crush on Jungkook, Taehyung got upset because it had been a year that Jimin liked him and he never told him.

"It's Jungkook."

"What happened?" Taehyung asked softly just like how Jimin always had a soft spot for the youngest. Taehyung realised after all those years that the way to win Jimin's heart was to have bunny teeth and ridiculously annoying humor.

"Nothing. And that's the problem." Jimin answered, looking anywhere else but Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung had the urge to hug him, but he didn't. He knew that Jimin really liked Jungkook, but never confessed his feelings only because he was afraid their friendship will be ruined. It must've hurt, that Taehyung knew, but there wasn't much he could do to help.

 

 


 

 

On the next day, Taehyung went to school in an extremely good mood. His mother even packed lunch for him and he munched it away happily in the afternoon. Jimin was also in his usual cheerful state while Jungkook was mischievous as usual. It was a normal and oddly good day.

It's such a beautiful day.

Wonder why the sentence is crossed out?

I'll tell you the reason.

After school hours that day, Taehyung had to go home alone because Jimin took extra dance lessons. As he left the school compound with earphones on, he was enjoying his peace, while listening to his favorite songs. He even rapped a little.

But before he was about to reach the bus stand. He was suddenly grabbed by someone.

The movie Taken was all that he could think of when he was dragged into a car. On instinct he bit the hand that was covering his mouth and shouted, but he was muted again.

"Yah! Stop shouting and listen." One of them ordered. He had shades on and Taehyung wondered how in the world he could drive like that when the glasses of the car was tinted. Taehyung complied with his orders only because he was scared for his life and the hand that was covering his mouth was gone.

"It's you isn't it." One of them asked and Taehyung was lost. "Who?" He replied.

"The one who pushed Hoseok into the pool in his party?" He explained and Taehyung suddenly remembered.

"Wait. Don't tell me you're going to kidnap me just because of that." Taehyung said in disbelief.

How small-minded could these people be?

"No No." One of them chuckled. "We're not kidnapping you." He smiled and Taehyung felt he'd seen those plumpy lips before. The car engine was started and Taehyung felt a little nervous as the car sped fast on the road.

 

 

 

"HOUSE-CLEANING?!"

Of all things in the world, why cleaning?

He sneered mentally on Jimin for overthinking everything.

They nodded, while one of them explained, "Hoseok's parents are coming home and we need to get this place back to normal before they get here tomorrow, which is a difficult task since the party was kinda big."

"Then why are you not hiring someone?!" Taehyung asked, baffled.

"We tried to, but there was no one else. We have one housemaid at the moment but she's a little sick."

Taehyung was mad, mad because they scared him and mad because the house was a mess. He didn't want to clean at all. Seriously, a day had passed but the whole place was still a mess.

"Then why me?" He asked again and one of them answered. "You know why."

"Gosh, it was just a push." 

"Yeah, and my clumsy brother sprained his ankle." The plumpy lipped boy smiled and introduced himself. He was Kim Seokjin, a step-brother of the almighty Jung Hoseok. The others were Yoongi and Namjoon. Taehyung was about to question how in the world they managed to find him, but he figured that wouldn't be so difficult since Jimin had shouted his name in front of everyone.

He wanted to run out of the house, but his parents raised him to be a nice human being. So he settled to meet their expectations for now. Plus, the guy even sprained his ankle and he felt a little bad, though he did wonder if someone could sprain an ankle in a pool.

Thankfully Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin helped a little. But after a while, Namjoon and Seokjin excused themselves while Yoongi was laid in a couch somewhere.

Disgusting.

There was vomit, spilled alcohol and the couch was wet. The walls had been splashed with alcohol and the floor was incredibly dirty. Taehyung thought it'd be a miracle to finish cleaning that evening but miraculously the living room was almost done in an hour.

Proud of his work he went outside towards the pool. It was a mess there too but a little managable than the living room.

Despite all the dirt he took his time to admire the view. Everything was so nice and for a moment he was a bit jealous of them. The house was almost as big as a mansion and he even noticed there were a few flower bushes. Too bad some people must've thrown up on them.

He walked around, then went towards the famous pool he dunked the owner in. He was cleaning, partly spacing out when he was suddenly surprised with a voice.

"Who are you?"

Surprised, Taehyung slipped and nearly fell into the pool but an arm s around his waist before he could fall.

It was awkward, almost. But the guy took his hands away as fast as he had put it.

He took a moment to compose himself as the warmth of the arm was gone. He took a look a the person, his hair was dark and he felt that he had seen him before.

"Aren't you Kim Taehyung? What are you doing here?" He asked and Taehyung remembered despite his newly dyed hair.

Oh, right. That guy.

He was about to say something before Seokjin came and pulled them into the kitchen.

"Hoseok, this is Taehyung. That you know. We got him today to clean the place. We can say it's like an apology, right?" Seokjin explained to Hoseok as he faced Taehyung. There was a moment of silence before Taehyung proceeded what Seokjin was saying. He seemed to space out a lot that day.

"Right." He answered almost abruptedly yet hesitantly. Hoseok said nothing and Seokjin continued, "So this means you accept his apology?"

Hoseok kept staring at Taehyung and the younger felt a little uncomfortable. He looked anywhere else but his eyes before they landed on the bandage that covered his ankle. He seemed to walk fine, but he knew it was hurt by the way he shifted his weight to the other foot.

"I don't know, should I?" Hoseok answered Seokjin, his eyes still fixed on the guest before the pair of eyes met Taehyung's confused one.

Taehyung still felt a little uncomfortable even though Hoseok was smiling. To him, it didn't seem like he was really planning to forgive such a stupid deed.

Hoseok smirked before he proceeded towards Taehyung, as he placed ahand on the other's shoulder.

"You know I have a really important dance competition in a week and I have to miss practice because of you, right?"

Taehyung gulped at his words. Guilt finally rushing in as Hoseok went out of the kitchen.

It was obvious that he was planning to make kim feel guilty.

"Yah...Taehyung don't worry, he's just playing with you" Seokjin said smiling, but to Taehyung it didn't seem like he was.

Normally, he wouldn't feel bad over things like this. But he knew how much dreams mean to people. He himself having missed a lot of opportunities. So, he understood very well how he must have been feeling.

"It's okay." He answered, smiling at Seokjin. The other beaming about him being a nice boy and that he'd like to hang out with him.

But still, Taehyung wasn't sure he'll be okay with destroying someone's opportunity.

Jimin's words rushed back to his mind.

That guy really had the ability to make others feel guilty.

 


 

Author's Note :

YAY to another sloppy chapter. I know this chapter was a little boring but please bear with me. I promise to make it up to you T_T. And to be honest my character for Hoseok is also confusing me, but I guess that goes with the story. Please subscribe, upvote and comment. Remember that your comments mean everything to me.

Love you kittens =@_@=