The First

Kiss Or Diss?

 


 

YAY! 

If Taehyung had a soul, he bet it would be sarcastic just like his lifeless being.

But he had no soul.

Just kidding. He has it. Just a little soulless than others'.

If soulless is a word.

It was the first day a.k.a the day where the entrance ceremony is held where the principal would say his extremely long and boring speech of inspiration that never really inspires.

Yeah.

And Taehyung was late.

.

Taehyung internally swore as he dressed himself. He noticed he had buttoned his shirt in the wrong order but did not fix it because he had only fifteen minutes left. And he had to catch a bus. 

Normally the ride to his new school would be about 20 minutes, but today he'll have to make it miraculously fly to get there on time.

"MAA!"

Taehyung was a little furious that his mother did not bother to wake him up. It was his first day of school for goodness' sake. And he took the honour of sleeping in.

He stomped down the stairs to be greeted by his mother.

"Why are you still here?!" His mother asked, shocked.

"What? I slept in. Why didn't you wake me up?!"

Normally Taehyung spoke politely to his mother. But she was like a friend so at times he spoke casually to her.

"I woke you up thirty minutes ago when you supposedly slept again after shutting your alarm. Aigoo, you'll be late for class at this rate!" His mother motioned him to get going, nearly pushing him out of the door.

When Taehyung got to the bus stand he was greeted with the back of a leaving bus.

"Wait!" He shouted.

But I guess buses don't have ears. It didn't hear him.

"AAArgh!" He screamed in frustration.

Normally it wouldn't bother him if he was late. But it was his first day of highshool and being late was not the best idea.

Then his face suddenly lit up.

 

The people walking on the road eyed the brown haired boy as if he were the most interesting thing in the world.

Well, he was of the moment.

Taehyung couldn't be late, nor did he want to spend his hard earned pocket money for a cab fare. So he ran back to his house and fetched his pink Barbie BMX that he had begged his parents to buy him a few years ago.

His mother noticed him but before she could ask him what the heck he was doing he sprinted off and rode his bike. Off to Neverland.

Just kidding.

Neverland doesn't exist. @_@

She sighed as her eyes followed her son. Wondering what was wrong in her recipe that he ended up as an idiot like that.

"Yeah. His father."

 


 

Taehyung panted as he ran into the building.

All the students had gathered in the auditorium but luckily he wasn't the only one who was late. The ceremony must have been delayed as he squeezed into the crowd of students to find his friends.

"Where have you been?!" Jimin asked immediately.

"Late. I slept in."

Jimin sighed at the other while Jungkook just laughed at him.

Well, He was quite a sight.

His white shirt was buttoned incorrectly as his tie hung loose around his neck. His collars stood up like he was Elvis Presley.

WISE MEN SAY~~~

His hair was messy as he forgot to brush it and his belt was barely hanging on the ears of his pants.

"AIsh!.. Zip your pants at least." Jimin pointed out.

Taehyung was sure he had zipped it but seeing Jimin so serious he looked down to see it open.

SPONGEBOB

Jungkook laughed at him and Jimin couldn't help but join.

His yellow spongebob underpants was clearly visible and Taehyung swore some people were staring at it.

Luckily it was an all boys school. 

But that doesn't mean no one thought it was funny.

He fixed himself as the school song started playing. He wondered how someone could come up with such a cheesy song.

That morning went by normally. After the principal's long speech followed by speeches from other teachers and smarty pant students they were excused for the day.

They had went around the school campus to see the classes. Figured out where the cafeteria was and had nothing else to do.

The school was big, they figured.

"What should we do?" Jungkook asked.

"Going home, obviously." Taehyung answered, uninterested.

"No no. We can't just go home. It's only 1 in the afternoon." Jungkook whined.

"Then what do you have in mind?" Jimin asked.

"Arcade?" Taehyung suggested.

Jungkook smiled suspiciously. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other, confused.

"Let's crash a party."

"At this time of day?"Taehyung asked sarcastically. There was no way he was riding his bicycle to a party. Nu-uh.

"No, not with our uniforms. Of course we have to get home first."

"What party?" Jimin questioned.

"I heard some sophomores are having a party."

"No way. Are you insane? Don't you know sophomores are always the meanest towards freshmen?" Jimin dissaproved.

"Yeah, and I have to finish my game, so...No." Taehyung added.

"But it's the first day, we're supposed to have fun."Jungkook whined.

And Taehyung was sure Jimin was already swayed.

him and his secret crush on Jungkook.

"There is no such rule." Taehyung argued.

"Plus, I know a lot of freshmen will be crashing the party."

"How do you know?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shifted his arm around Jimin's shoulders.

"Well, if they are openly announcing to basically everyone that there will be a party tonight, doesn't it mean that everyone's allowed to crash?" Jungkook said, proud of his brain. He even had a flyer.

I mean, who the makes a flyer for a highschool party?

"Not sure if it's a good idea." Taehyung still didn't feel up to it.

It was not that he didn't like parties. Actually, he loved them. Not that he had attended many.

But oddly he didn't feel like it that day. Which was weird.

"Call! It's the first day. Who knows? We can make more friends." Jimin high-fived Jungkook.

Going to parties to make friends my . It's because you want to be with Jungkook you little chili.

"So are you in?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

He was going to reject but seeing his friends so enthusiastic, he didn't want to miss out the fun.

"Okay."

 


 p.s. Added this just in case. But if it distracts you you don't have to play

 

 


By the time Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook arrived, the party was already crowded. Jungkook gaped at the obviously huge budget of the party.

"Are you sure this is a high school party?" Jimin asked in amazement.

"Let's GO!" Taehyung pushed his friends. It was them who insisted on going so there was no way he's gonna let them chicken out.

The party was a grand one. Some girls from other schools were also present and there was even a DJ. Whoever planned it must've been a rich one.

There was a pool at the backyard and every now and then druck jocks could be seen doing cannonballs. The music was loud and the attendees were increasing every hour.

Drinks were passed and everyone was in a good mood, Taehyung included.

In the dance floor, a bunny teethed boy was showing off the coolest moves he had as the crowd cheered in amazement.

Jimin was quietly observing from the bar as he chuckled from time to time.

"Stop being so obvious." Taehyung whispered in his ear and the other jumped from his seat.

Taehyung smirked as he took a sip of his beer.

It could count as underage drinking but in this world no one really cares anymore.

"Gosh! You surprised me." Jimin huffed as he took a shot.

Taehyung watched as Jimin cringed from the bitter taste of alcohol.

"Too strong." Jimin nearly choked.

"Shrug it off." Taehyung said as he took another sip.

"You know what. It's payback time." Jimin smirked.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, oblivious.

"Don't act like you don't know."

Taehyung looked at Jimin, confused. But seeing his friend's creepy smirk, realization suddenly hit him.

"No way."

 

                           

 

It was the farewell party of their previous school. Taehyung and Jimin had gone there while Jungkook was absent for unknown reasons

Jimin never drank much and neither has the best tolerance for alcohol. That day he was drunk-sulking about Jungkook.

Taehyung    a little drunk and annoyed of his friend suddenly had an idea to save to them from their misery.

"YAHH...Park Jimin...Let's play a game." He said as he burped.

"What game-eh?" Jimin asked softly

"It's called Truth and Dare. Bu-ut not exactly.."Taehyung explained.

"What?" Jimin asked his eyes half open.

"We spin this bottle...you see?"

"Eh?" Jimin asked in the midst of the loud music.

"We spin this bottle and you go Kiss or Diss someone." Taehyung explained.

Jimin agreed, but with his tipsy mind he didn't realise Taehyung's game was definitely unfair.

Taehyung spun the bottle, and every time he made sure it pointed to Jimin.

Maybe it was the alcohol that made him a bad friend, or maybe he wasn't such a nice person.

"Kiss Or Diss??"

Jimin was way too drunk to realise what he was doing, but the mochi did not lose his kindness even in his drunk state.

In the end, he kissed about five people while Taehyung observed from the corner, giggling as he gave a thumbs up.

"Jimin-hyung?"

.

.

.

Wait.

.

.

"Jungkook?!" Taehyung's eyes nearly popped out.

 

                          

 

"Yes way." Jimin glared and Taehyung fidgeted nervously although barely visible.

"You messed with me, and it's only fair we call it even." Jimin insisted.

Jimin was Taehyung's best friend and was the nicest of all people. But when he's mad, he's in' mad.

"But we were drunk then." Taehyung whined.

"Yeah, but we all know about your tolerance. You were probably as sober as a priest."

Jimin kept glaring while Taehyung internally swore.

He was so drunk so why did he have to ing remember every single thing the next day??!

"I'm sorry, I'll never do it again." Taehyung smiled sheepishly but Jimin wasn't flustered at all. Instead he smirked and Taehyung mentally gulped.

"Yeah, I know. That's why we have to call it even before it ends once and for all. But don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

Taehyung hadn't had his first kiss and Jimin was trying to use that as an advantage.

"Fine fine. It's just a kiss. No big deal. I'll have my first kiss without any emotional attachments. No problem." Taehyung said in such a manner that he might earn some sympathy from Jimin.

But Jimin was a tough cookie with matters that involved him and Jungkook so Taehyung's efforts went to the trashbin.

"Deal."

Now, Taehyung was panicking.

Jimin looked around for any appropriate candidate.

Finally, he spotted a boy by the pool who was talking to a really hot girl. His hair was auburn and was styled perfectly. He wore a hoodie underneath a dark green jacket and by his looks it was totally obvious that he was one of the cool kids. He was pretty hot too.

Jimin pointed at him, " How 'bout that guy."

Taehyung looked to the direction of his finger. He saw a boy who was smirking as a girl whispered into his ears. He didn't even want to imagine what they were saying.

"The one with the girl?" He asked to confirm.

"Yeah."

"Nah..I'll pass." Taehyung said as he drank another sip of his beer, eyes now focused at Jungkook who was approaching them with his bunny teeth.

"If not then, you'll have to kiss that guy." Jimin pointed at a guy across him. He was okay but when he smiled, he wore braces. It was not that he hated braces, they're cute, but the guy had pieces of food in them and he was disgusted by the thought of kissing him.

"Jimin!" He shouted at him.

"You know you can't be picky when I'm the one choosing. Now go before I change my mind and let you have your first kiss with a complete loser." Jimin scolded him back.

Taehyung looked at him and sigh. There was no turning back now.

He took one last sip of his drink and placed it at the bar. He observed his target as he murmured,

"Watch."

As if he wasn't nervous.

He went towards the stranger, leaving an extremely excited Jimin and completely confused Jungkook who was now standing beside Jimin.

He questioned Jimin, curious of what they were planning to do, and Jimin requoted Taehyung's dramatic line, "Watch."

Taehyung hadn't been in a serious relationship, he had dated twice, but they only lasted a few days. And he broke up with them extremely early before they could even reach a level of intimacy where they would do something like a kiss.

Also, he had never hated himself. Actually, he was quite content. He loved his parents for giving birth to him, although he was quite an idiot sometimes.

But in that moment, he was hating on him for creating such a stupid game. Why did he have to do something so idiotic and piss off his friend?

Now he had to kiss a complete stranger. And it was his first kiss. He wasn't a romantic, but first kisses are meant to be done with feelings.

He was now greeted by the questioning gaze of the boy and the girl beside him, his heart thumping for some unknown reason as he met the eyes of the stranger whom he had to kiss on their first meeting, and maybe even before talking.

All because of a stupid game he created.

Kiss Or Diss.

 

Kiss or Diss?

.

.

.

Wait.

 

It's Kiss or Diss. 

 

I don't have to kiss him.

 

 SPLASH!

 

Before he could think he pushed the guy into the pool, resulting in a little scream from the other. Taehyung stood rooted in his place as the crowd turned to the direction of the sound. They gasped, shocked to see the person in the pool.

 

And by the exagerrated look on the people's faces, Jimin knew his friend was in trouble.

 

 

"TAEHYUNG! RUN!!"

 


 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! So first chapter is up. Actually, I was gonna publish this yesterday but something came up with my PC.. So here it is.. I hope you like it and please subscribe, comment or upvote. And the storyline was based solely on my imagination so if there is any similarity with another story, it's completely coincidental.

Love you kittens  =^_^=