Chapter 1 !!

"Who´s this Boy?"

One year ago inhaeng started to post pictures on instagram, wether its a selfie, his food or just the scenery. He gained more and more follower everyday and many people payed attention to his post and his life. Nowdays his feed consist of pastel colors and flowers etc. everything is kept pretty light.

Inhaeng lays in his bed, scrolls through his timeline, answers comments and likes pictures from other instagrammers. He likes to have so many people who follow him and share interest in the same things as him and he is very thankful for all the nice comments he gets. He was watching a food video when he suddenly got a text message from his best friend.

inhaeng are you free tomorrow? :))  -Yoondong

                           ofc, you know i lay in my bed 24/7 anyways  -Inhaeng

good, because it´s supposed to be sunny tomorrow,

so i want to eat ice cream with you !!  -Yoondong            

YES,, ice cream sounds good! should i pick you up at 4pm?   -Inhaeng

yeah thanks inhaeng !!   - Yoondong

Inhaeng is very glad that he has friends to go out with, because many of his internet friends dont have friends but of course he´s there for them and texts them everyday. Inhaeng liked a few more posts and then decided to sleep.

 

THE NEXT DAY

Inhaeng slept till 12am, but since it´s saturday, he doesnt give a damn. He did the normal things people do when they wake up (showering, brushing your teeth...) and then walked to the kitchen to eat something for breakfast.

He sat down at the kitchen table and ate normal cereales while checking his new instagram messages, comments etc. After one hour he was tired of it and decided to work out a little bit. After 2 hours of working out he realized that its already 3pm and that he has to shower again and change his clothes and-

"Inhaeng. Calm. Down." he said to himself. After showering he went to his warerobe and decided to wear baby blue knee-long pants and a white shirt with a sun on it. He put on his round glasses on and got his light pink kanken bag. He loves to wear pastel and he doesnt care what people think about him. And now he´s driving to yoondongs house.

Yoondong was already standing outside and waited for Inhaeng. He waved at him and smiled bright. "Oh god he´s so cute." is what inhaeng thought and he didnt even know why but since he is a nice human beeing he will tell yoondong that he looks cute to make him happy.

"hey inhaeng!! man i´m so hungry."

"hello yoondong, you look cute today and yes, me too.", said inhaeng normaly

"oh, uhm.. thank you inhaeng."

Yoondong answered really shy which is kinda weird since inhaeng compliments him everyday and they joke around often, but inhaneg didnt thought about it any longer.

Inhaeng drove them to the best ice cream parlor in their city and they both were excited beacause its the first time for them to eat ice cream in this year. They got a seat on the window and ordered their ice cream. Yoondong ordered bubblegum ice cream and inhaeng ordered strawberry ice cream. They talked about computer games and school activities till the ice cream arrived.

Their ice cream was ready to be eaten and for the first time this day, inhaeng took a closer look at yoondong.

Yoondong had a small smile on his face and a light blush on his ckeeks since it´s been very hot outside, some of his blonde hair strands fell in his eyes and his lips are pink he used his liptint. He wore a baby pink shirt and a brown watch. Inhaeng realized that yoondongs shirt matched perfectly with his ice cream. He got an idea!

*click*

"INHAENG DID YOU JUST TAKE A PHOTO OF ME??"

"yep i did :-))"

"DELETE IT."

"nope, it looks nice."

Inhaeng showed the picture to yoondong and he sighed.

"it reminds me of your instagram account..."

"WAIT YOONDONG,, thats a good idea! can i post it?"

"well i dont think my face would match your feed."

"oh shut up yoondong, you look cute!! i´ll post this later but for now, lets eat our ice cream.

 

BACK AT INHAENGS HOME 

He remembered the picture he took of yoondong and decided to post it now. He didn´t really know how to caption it so he just posted it with a pink heart emoji, an angel emoji and an ice cream emoji.

And 3 minutes after he posted it, he already got 1,069 likes and 120 comments. He scrolled through the comments and noticed that many people were asking him  "who´s the boy on the picture???" or comments saying that this is `his girlfriend who has short hair`. Well, he likes to share things but he didnt want to expose yoondong since he wants to stay away from the internet. So he just edited the caption and added "P.S it´s a friend of mine :)"

He was very tired so he decided to go to bed. But before that he texted yoondong.

good night, yoondong ! it was a very nice day,

thank you for spending it with me :)  -Inhaeng

yes i also think it was a great day, thanks!! sleep

well inhaeng <3  -Yoondong

 

Inhaeng suddenly felt his cheeks burning when he saw the "<3" which yoondong put at the end.

"He´s so cute." is the last thing inhaeng thought before he fell asleep.