chapter 3 !!

"Who´s this Boy?"

The car ride was pretty quiet, yoondong just said there while looking really nervous, leaving inhaeng confused.

"What´s wrong Yoondong?", Inhaeng was a little worried.

"Oh it´s n-nothing!"

"Is it because of earlier? Listen Yoondong, I know what it feels like to be in love and not knowing if the person likes you back, you should just ask her-"

"Mh yeah, thank you..", Yoondong interrupted him. Inhaeng just let the conversation end like that, he knew that Yoondong didn´t want to talk about it. He kinda spaced out thinking about who he´s in love with.

"You know... it´s not a `she`." Yoondong immediately looked down to his feet. Inhaeng didn´t said a thing because he just didn´t know what to say. But when Inhaeng looked at Yoondong he saw that he was about to cry and stopped the car.

"No Yoondong please don´t cry, look at me!" he said while strocking Yoondongs hair. "Yoondong! It´s totally fine if you like boys. I know how you feel but don´t worry so much it-"

"Why would you know how i feel?", Yoondong interrupted him a second time.

Inhaneg didn´t even realize that he said that he knows what Yoondong feels like but now he´s really embarrassed and he has absuloulty no clue how he´s gonna get out of this. He knows that he needs to tell Yoondong soon or later but he doesn´t even know if Yoondong likes him or if he likes someone else and he doesn´t want to risc anything.

"Inhaeng do you l-like boys too..?", Inhaeng could swear he heard a hopefull undertone in Yoondongs voice.

"Yes i do like boys.", Inhaeng smiled right into Yoondongs face. No one said a thing and the situation was kinda awkward. "We´re at the park by the way, let´s get out of this car and take some nice pictures for my account." 

...

While walking through the park they have been searching for nice flowers and they also took nice pictures of Inhaengs outfit but Inhaeng was not satisfied with those pictures. So they walked a little longer until they reached the small river.

"Wow it´s so pretty here!", Yoondong said cheerfully.

"Yeah, let me take a picture of you infront of the river."

"Really? But i look weird from behind-"

"Oh Yoondong come on! You look good from behind and besides that my followers like you!"

"Soo are you just doing this because your followers like me?!", Yoondong said while acting like he would start crying.

"Noo.. Yoondongie like you too." Inhaeng said smiling.

"Good for you.", Yoondong turned around acting like a . Inhaeng just had to tell him now, or never.

"No Yoondong. I like you."

"Yeah, i like you too"

"Yoondong.. god, i LIKE you.", Inhaeng started to wonder if Yoondong is gonna get him now or if this all was just a big mistake.

"What do you mean?"

Inhaeng put his smartphone in his pocket and walked up to Yoondong and whispered something in his ear.

"Yoondong, i like you.. but not as a friend.", and right after saying that he took Yoondongs face in his hands, pulled him closer and Yoondong was blushing hard. Inhaeng smiled and closed the gap between their faces. He slowly and sofly pressed his lips against Yoondongs and he was kissing back immediately, that caused Inhaneg to smile into the kiss.

Yoondong was the first one to pull away.

"I-inhaeng i like you, t-too", Yoondong said with a face red as a tomato and smiling to the ground.

"Hey, look at me." Inhaeng said to him. "Since you look so pretty today i think we should take a selfie." Yooondong couldn´t even answer and Inhaeng already had his phone out. 

After the selfie-session they both sat down under a tree and when Inhaeng was about to post the picture, he felt something touching his hand. Yoondong interwined their hands and looked to the other side. Inhaeng thought that was the cutest thing he has ever seen.

"Yoondong?". Yoondong turned his head so fast but got stopped by Inhaneg who pressed a short kiss on his lips. "You´re so cute Yoondongie!". Inhaeng turned back to his phone and posted the picture and was about to put his phone away "Wait! How did you caption it?", and Inhaeng showed him his caption

"Had a nice day today with my boyfriend <3"

"...my boyfriend", Yoondong repeated.

"Yeah Yoondong, you´re my boyfriend", they both looked into each others eyes and smiled.

"Yes Inhaeng, i´m your boyfriend."