Years of a girl

Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Romcom,High School Setting

 

High School year

Jung Eunji is a tough tomboy girl in her all girl group.

She is one of six members girl group call Apink.

They are one of the most popular group in their Seoul private high school.

Apink is a group of fairy looking Seoul girl,rich,pretty feminine type that love singing and dancing.

 

Only Eunji is different than others.

 

For start,she isn't  rich nor feminine type and not even original from Seoul.

She is a country girl from Busan.She moved  to Seoul because her dad remarried a rich widower with one son.

Her accent is thick and a bit rough but she is proud of it.

 

Her singing voice attracted the members to pursue her as the new member to replace their main singer who has to study overseas.

She rejected them at first,but their persistent specially Bomi,the one who was her seat mate and first friend in school,made her finally given in.

 

Her first year as new student at mix school in Seoul are very interesting for her.

Because it really different than her all girl school at Busan.

 

She still find it is very amusing how the girls act and dress up to gain attention of opposite .

Eunji who never care about appearance can't help to be amaze on how much the girls spend their time for it.

 

Her new school has group of boys that seem to be the BOF kinda attraction to the most girls.

That group call themselves Bangtan Boy or BTS.

They are rich, smart, handsome, talented but for Eunji they just a bunch of boys that love girls attention.

 

Her Apink members has some kinda obsession over them.

Which annoyed the hell of her.

Because she is so freaking over with their squealing next to her ears for long two years.

 

Chorong lost her leader coolness over Jin and JHope.

Namjoo crushing hard on Suga and Namjoon.

Hayoung crasy in love with Jungkook and Taehyung.

Naeun is blushing mad of Jungkook and Suga.

Even her bestie Bomi can't help herself act like fangirl over them,specially for Jimin.

 

Everytime they are passing by. Chaos happens.

 

Girls screaming,yelling like a real superstar arrive.

 

Eunji seen this scene happened regularly since her first transfer there. It never change after two years.

And Eunji always stay away from it.

 

Her members never have the gut to approach them and only crying over their idol when they dated more aggressive girls.

 

She can only grumbling seen how it change her members attitudes​.

 

"For French sake!..just confess already and get it over and done with!!." Eunji finally is sick of years heard their and complaint over it.

 

"But.. Eunji ah. I am scare..it's very humiliating if they reject you. I don't want to be just another crazy fans ..I want to be their special one." Bomi pleas her case while still looking at precious photo album of BTS boy that mostly contain Jimin multi facial expressions​.

 

"I don't care about like that..but I am sick hearing this same bull crap from all of you girls..so..do something about it..being rejected it's nothing bad. You just do it and move on.....it's not gonna kill you anyway..life is much harder stuff than that!" Eunji Busan accent is strong when telling her girls to wake up.

 

All of the girls can only smile thinly but they can't do what she said. They are chicken out.

 

"We can't do that..we are Apink..our reputation will be ruin if the news of us being rejected by them,we are not like their other common fans..we are Apink!" Chorong trying to make point to Eunji rolling of eyes.

 

"Yeah sure..for me..if you want something just go get it..don't be shy about it.I confessed​ to a boy before and it's not big deal,you only has two result and it's not that hard." Eunji still making her point.

 

"I'm gonna die embarrass if I did that...no way!" Naeun the calmest of them all,open her pretty lips.

"Me too..I have to hide my face or even move school if they reject me" Hayoung support her.

"Or I may have to change my face" Namjoon add up.

Which make everyone chuckle with her funny expression.

 

"Girls!!..you are too extreme...Arg!!.let me show you that it's not that freaking hard. ..Go point and choose one for me to confess and I will do it" Eunji exclaim,she is regretful after she say it.

She forget that she hates public attention.

But she doesn't want to back out.

 

She has enough trying to stay away for two years and no one even care about her advice anyway. So she want to make a point now.

 

"Are you sure?..you not scare at all?" Bomi is surprise.

"Nah. If not gonna kill me. I'm not scare." She shrugged​ her shoulder.

"Ok..if that's what you said..let's choose for her..Mmm who is gonna be?" Chorong ask the others.

 

All of them shout different names.

 

"Ok..ok..let's just pick the first person who walk here..I do it" Eunji tell them with ease.

 

"Ok..it's a deal!" All of them agrees ,shouted with silly dancing to Eunji smiles,she prefer them to be more this type of fun girls than moping about boys.

 

She is hoping that this year will be much better year for her girls after they get over their silly obsession of Bangtan Boy's.

 

They continue mocking around while Eunji is busy attending her phone texts from several of her people including her step brother Woozy.

 

"Shh..they are coming..my spy tell me that their group just arrived​ at the school." Bomi is super excited.

 

All the girls are waiting in nervous mood about who will come out from the entrance first.It usually the most energized of the group either Jungkook,Jimin or Taehyung.

 

"Oh!! Yes!!..Wow.. It's a suprise!.. he is the first...Eunji..your move!" Chorong is whisper to her.

 

All the others are squealing quietly.

 

"Ok..ok..hold your girls..I will do it" Eunji walking straight to her target.

 

"Mmm..Hi!..Can I talk to you please?" Eunji straightaway talk to his face. 

 

The boy is suprise.

She is the last person who will approach him.

He knew because she never given​ him and his group any notice since she transferred.

 

"Yes..you can..what is it?" His usual swag is on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter