The Spring

Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Romance Drama,Work Setting

 

"Daddy" the little boy calling his father.

"Wait..I will be with you soon!" The father is looking at the boy and signalling​ him to stay in his spot.

The boy is nodding and obeying​.

 

The father run toward a woman with a cap on her dark long hair.

 

She is running away from him.

Her cap fallen down.

 

He is chasing her.

 

"Eunji ah..Please don't go..I will do anything..Please.." He begging her after he manage to hold on her.

"No..You lie to me..And you know..I hate liar" She said to him with her cold eyes that hides her heartbreak.

"I don't lie..I just trying to find the right moment to tell you..I'm sorry..Please..You will kill me if you leave me..I love you" His usual cool demour is evaporating in front of the only woman that never take from him.

His first love and his trusted right hand woman.

 

His words still affecting her.

Her face soften.

 

"Why?" She only can manage that word.

"Because you are my everything,my oxygen in outer space,my light in the dark,my fire in the coldness,my spring in my winter world"He tell her the truth,no bull,no shame.

"I want you to be part of us..He like you and I love you..Can you be us?" He cupping her tiny face.

 

She is weak against his words and his touch.

 

"I..." She can't finish her word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter