#0.05 You(extra)

Typical Jikook

"Chapter #0.05 You" Guys, This one is just an extra chapter, a special part that Is not that relevant to the main story. It might seems a little bit off compare to the main story. Typical Jikook is solely a typical romcom base on our boys. Of course, it's not exactly true because I just wrote this with the use of my unprofessional writing skills. In any case, as always, Thanks for reading.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

  Jimin's POV

Ever wonder why of all shapes the world chose to be round?  

I wouldn't exactly say that the Earth chose to be like that because how's that even possible?

At the beginning, thinking while I stared at the beautiful sky, mesmerizing enough to make me forget the fact that I'm currently out on a picnic beside the crystal clear Han River also surrounded by my roommates who are like my family, busily chatting their hearts out.  

I looked straight above as the familiar question crossed my relaxed mind. The clouds are moving gracefully, giving views of the beautiful blue.The thought of motion, the Earth is moving, It is rotating while moving in circles around the almighty. But why is it exactly doing that? At that moment, I felt my head ache a little bit causing my forehead to scrunch up and my eyebrows falling into a frown. After a while of getting all worked up by that mere thought which answer is really obvious, I mean scientifically. I got up from my supposedly comfortable position that was ruined because of my damn curiosity that had the very wrong timing. I stood up while my hands are brushing those imaginary dust off my pants and took off after I told them that I'd go for a walk 'alone' since it's nice to be out here, hiding the real reason that leaving is actually because I got annoyed. It wasn't my fault, really, It's just that... I am really sure that I know there is something about that question that makes me feel really familiar and unsettled. Why? What is it that's making me feel this way?

 

As I walked off, far away enough for me to even see my group, I sat comfortably on the green ground. The fresh atmosphere surrounding this place helped me ease my conflicted self. I sighed in relief that I got that off, unknowingly, a familiar figure was caught in the corner of my eye. 

'Jungkook?' I thought curiously thinking why that boy is going in circles as if he's looking for something important that he carelessly lost.

He started walking back and forth, twisting his head too much I even thought they'd break any minute now. I felt bad but what exactly is he looking for that caused him to wear that nervous and worried expression. I raised my arm and waved at him, hoping that he would pay attention to. Honestly, why is this boy even here alone? If he lost something he would've asked for help already because he's the type of person that gets really irritated if he can't find the thing that 'by accident' disappeared mysteriously. 

I waved but he didn't look, not even glance. 

'Brat'

I was about to go to his spot when I noticed something, something familiar. He kept on going in the same place and he kept on looking for something seemed to be really valuable because he looks really agitated. Strange, the fact that he's going in circles, it doesn't actually help him in any way. I walked to get closer, he finally noticed me. His expression changed within a second. He looked like as if he's found the thing he's been deadly looking for. His eyes were b with anticipation and bliss.

'Why?'

It took me a while to let everything that has been bothering me sink in. 

How can I forget the fact that this boy standing in front of me is the reason why that question felt useless... Because the answer is right here, the smiling figure that is offering me into a hug. That lovable gestures and smile he always gives me. Everything feels perfect now. He's here that's why. He gave me his everything with the hug that I accepted when he spoke with a huge blissful smile spread across his face.

"I've been looking for you, Jiminie-hyung"

With every word he voiced, I felt an electricity traveled down my spine, my whole body froze from that phrase. It made me feel goosebumps. Then it made me feel really happy I could cry. All of the worries and sadness I felt. That feeling of being excluded from everyone and that comfort I'm lucky enough to receive from my hyungs and best friends. And from him, the especial one that has a big part of my heart. I'm not really sure how I should feel at the moment, with the way he looks at me, smile at me, hug me, and giving me all the love and care I could only dream of at first. He was the person that makes me feel the happiest man alive. This feeling that tells me that I can never live without him as the Earth go round and round, continuously. I don't exist without you. I don't get much from living but this feeling is not something I can take as just a given. Because no matter what, I will and will never stop to love you. If you're lost, I will definitely find you even if I'm against the world.From every corner. I will not stop, I will never waste something so precious and important.That question only sunk deep in my head and the answer will be forever here with me, you, I want you to stay. Stay. Don't leave me. That's my only wish. I love you.

 

"I love you"

 

I said those words filled with my honest emotions. I was never this brave in my life before. I never thought I'd actually admit it like this. I'm terrified of being rejected but the reason that I let those words out is because It's you, I would not hesitate to let you know how much I love you. Because even if I'm left alone in the world, you guys, you Jungkook. Didn't stop to make me feel safe and included. Every memory during those times. Everything is the reason why I hold on. Whatever happens, I will hold on. Because you're the main reason why I'm still here.

 

The round shape of the world may be difficult to understand but I understand it all clearly. There is only one reason for me why I think It doesn't matter whatever opinion anyone would give because I finally found the right answer.

Whenever wherever and no matter how many times, I will fall in love with you over and over again. The World may rotate continuously, repeatedly, for a very long time. But at the end of each day, certainly, I love you. As simple as that.

"I'm glad" He took my hands as he spoke, "I'm glad that you feel the same" He smiled at me, His warmth was enough for me to melt. 

"I...I really love you" I spoke as tears roll down my cheeks. "Ah- ! Sorry-" I was cut off while I tried to cover my pitiful crying face. Until he closed our lips together, It was the sweetest and the most unforgettable feeling. We broke apart from our sincere and loving kiss. We both stared at each other. Deep through our souls. I melted inside. He brought his hand on my cheek. Wiping off the tears that kept on dripping down.

 

"I love you hyung" 

*****************************************************

And yes,This is the part where Park Jimin, Our precious mochi, Was bullied by those mean people that kept on telling him that he's nothing and he's worthless that he should just disappear. Let me tell you what. We don't care because real A.R.M.Ys know better than anyone else that hearing those false comments shouldn't even be reacted to. It hurts to see them sad, Jiminie is so precious I'll die in agony if i ever see him weak and crying and hurt. Those words may look nothing but hearing those by people you expect to trust and love, it hurts more than anything...So because of that BTS took Jimin away from social stuff for a while and so they went on a picnic. Where the confession happened and all. 

I'm sorry for the terrible story line. Some of it was supposedly methapors but after rereading it, I'm not even sure where i put them because I don't even know If this makes sense. But "Thank you for reading".