Chapter 1

Summer Romance: Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi there! I said I'll be posting the next stories on Wattpad but I changed my mind. Hahaha. So here it is. Comments and upvotes are still highly appreciated. Hope you'll all love vernon x somi ship. Let it sail! 💕💕💕

###

"Good." My father said while looking at my report card. "Is there anything you want?"

"I…" I stuttered. "I want oppa to be back in the family registry."

"You think good grades will be enough? Nothing remarkable happens in middle school. You will only be remembered as that girl with high grades and that is basically it. A Jeon doesn't settle to just that."

"But…"

"Be somebody first. Live up to your name and I might consider your request." He said, successfully finishing the conversation.

I am Jeon Somi. I am 16 years old and the heiress of J Technology. I have an older brother, Jeon Jungkook, who was disowned by my parents when he chose music and become a trainee a year ago. I haven't heard of him since then.

###

"So how did it go?" Jisoo unnie asked the following day.

"I had to try harder than that."  I replied.

"Good grades weren't enough? Daebak. My father would have bought me my own rest house if I had those grades."

"Your father isn't my father."

"I know that. So what's your plan?"

"I want to talk to him. I want to make sure he's okay and healthy."

"Should I help you? Let's visit him in Regalia Entertainment."

"Father will kill me when he found out I'll be visiting oppa." I said with a sigh.

"He will but he won't kill me for visiting my brother with you, will he?" She said with a mischievous smirk.

###

I was surprised to see Jisoo unnie outside our house the following day with a huge smile on her face.

"How is your father, Jisoo?" My father asked.

"He's doing well, Mr. Jeon. He actually asked me to tell you that if you have time, you can grab some drinks tonight. Just give him a call." Unnie replied.

"That would be great." Father replied. "Enjoy your day and please watch over Somi."

"Will do, Mr. Jeon. It's nice to see you. Take care."

My father left for work eventually and I was close to having a heart attack if he asks where we were going. I'm glad he didn't.

"I wish I could talk to my father like you do. And did your father really invited Appa for a drink?"

"I had to clean my room for that. Appa was quite difficult but it's worth seeing that smile on your pretty face."

"Thank you, unnie. What would I do without you?"

"Nothing. I'm your angel, right? Let's go. We don't have the whole day."

We bought some groceries and clothes to bring to our brothers. Jisoo unnie's twin brother also became a trainee in Regalia at the same time my brother did. The only difference is that his parents supported him of his dream. We arrived at Regalia Entertainment in no time and it was beyond I imagined.

"I'm here for Kim Taehyung." Unnie said to the person in the front desk. "He's a trainee here."

"Are you Kim Jisoo-sshi?" The woman asked and unnie nodded. "The trainees are having their break at the cafeteria. Just go straight and turn left. Welcome to Reg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter