Chapter One

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YJ: Good morning Jaebum-hyung!

JB: Good morning sunshine :)

YJ: Want to go to school together? I can go to your house.

JB: No need.

YJ: Why? :( We can’t walk to school together? :(

JB: Hahaha, I said there’s no need to. I’m right outside your house.

Youngjae dashed to the window and saw Jaebum outside, waving at him.

“I’m going down now!” He shouted. He hurriedly grabbed his bag and kissed his parents.  “I’m leaving! Bye mom! Bye dad!”

He ran to the door and there he saw the most handsome man to ever exist in Youngjae’s world. His boyfriend, Jaebum.

“Good morning Jaebum-hyung!” He ran towards Jaebum and gave him a bear hug.

“Good morning, my sunshine” and he smiled. “Shall we go?”

Jaebum and Youngjae held hands as they walked to the school. It was quiet along the way; nothing can be heard except Youngjae’s faint hum and everyone else’s chattering. As they reached school, they unclasped their hands and said goodbyes.

“Youngjae, I might be late for lunch. If I am not there yet, you go ahead and eat, alright?”

“Sure hyung! I don’t mind. Bye! See you later!”

When he reached his classroom there he saw his two friends, Yugyeom and Bambam. It was only during fine arts class he could get to see his two friends. They belonged to different courses but for some subjects, they were combined as students who were part of the Department of Arts could have mixed classes from different majors.

“Good morning, Bambam! Good morning Yugyeom!” He cheered enthusiastically,

“Wow hyung, you look so happy today”, Yugyeom remarked. “Let me guess… have you and Jaebum-hyung…”

“Yah! Stop! Whatever you are thinking, it’s not. I was just happy because he fetched me and we went together on our way here”. He giggled.

“Oh, so Jaebum-hyung has some sweet bones in his body” Bambam commented.

Youngjae could not help but slap Bambam’s chest slightly.

“Sorry, I’m just kidding you know” and the three of them laughed.

He understood where Bambam was coming from though. Jaebum acting cute and romantic was very unthinkable, considering the chic and y vibe he gave off to everyone. He got the looks, the wealth; the talent and the brain. In other words, he was close to perfection. Everyone looked up to him, boys and girls alike but no one had dared to get close to him because to everyone’s eyes, Jaebum was THE unreachable Im Jaebum.

So when the whole student body found out he got in a relationship with Choi Youngjae, an ordinary sophomore, everyone was surprised. There were skeptics of course, thinking either Jaebum was bewitched or he was playing, However days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months, and they were still together. That fact might have knocked off some senses to people - maybe Jaebum and Youngjae weren’t really playing, It was the truth though; the two of them were in a serious rela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter