No clue... at all. (Remake)

The Troublemaker's Confession...

*** Little Obs: I decided to re-write the Chapter, to make it easier to read and understand. Ch 2 is almost done. But due to work is being a little hard to post...  So Only read it if you feel like it. If you enjoy it, please let me know because I'll follow this style in the next ch. If you do not like it, I can change it again. (^.^) Have fun ! And sorry for taking this long (uu)' 

 

 

 

 

He does things ever so randomly it's a worry, he says things rather carelessly is also a worry. Jang Yi-jeong is a wandering pack of worry itself.”

 

… and Kyungil knows it best, that as the leader and Hyung he's supposed to keep a close watch on him... But then again, this may be also worrisome. 

 

The leader sighed.

 

As for some reason on today's concert Kyungil was actually taken aback by Yi-jeong's words instead of playing along with it, which caused him to be internaly very pissed, more at himself than at Yi-jeong actually. And now, as a result he needed to vent.

 

Kyungil finished taking off the remaining pieces of the tape, that once held his microphone, skirting cautiously the messy table and leaned against it to finish drinking a bottle of water. Fully dressed as if he was about to go back at the stage at any second, only he was sweating all over. He waited pantiently for the last group of staff to leave the changing room before walking towards the door and close it discreetly, so he could finally start speaking.

 

Yah, Yi-Jeong!”

 

Yi-jeong raised his eyes from his phone screen as fast as his name echoed inside the empty room. Only to find the leader staring seriously at him.


 

“ What-


 

What were you doing back there? Huh? How come you have no clue... at all?”


 

The maknae opened and closed his mouth pressing his tongue between the lips perplexed at the scolding, his eyes darting anywhere but the leader's eyes directly because he wasn't really sure about what Kyungil was going on about.


 

Kyungil crossed his arms as he observed Yi-jeong staring at whatever as if he could find the answer lying somewhere on it.


 

“ ...So?”


 

“ ...So what?”


 

Kyungil huff in misbelief.

“Yah...”


 

He took off his jacket posing like a general.


 

What with that raising curvature on Yi-jeong lips...? That was unbelievable, while his thoughts were revolving around the embarrassing scene mercilessly, Yi-jeong was actually... spoiled brat.


 

“ You, get up!”


 

The leader demanded out of patience.


 

In a second he has turned from the hot desired boyfriend to Yijeong's declared ideal type..., on an international concert, that guy's 'ideal type' to top it all off.  That was so unforseen that he had a mental break for a moment on stage...



 

 

Why did you say that?”

Say what”

Don't try my patience”


 

....”

 

Yi-jeong... ”

 

The way Yijeong kept his lips so casually while playing with his earing was distracting, yet … he was quite distrustful, so Kyungil needed to foccus.


 

“ … when we were answering Storia's questions...”

 

...humm.”


 

Yi-jeong pressed his tongue between the lips, a sign he was listening sincerely.


 

“ ...You really don't remember what you said then?”


 

Kyungil soothened his voice. If Yi-jeong didn't reach to him as ordered he had a reason. Their eyes met again, which reminded the leader how troublesome the maknae's personality could really be. Actually Kyungil could push it strongly forward and get his answer, but... The leader made a pause, he was tempted to see Yi-jeong's reaction a bit more.


 

...you know I like Yijeong a lot ...


 

Kyungil uncrossed his arm and walked slowly forwards.


 

...don't you?”

 

The frown on Yi-jeong's face was somehow gone and a familiar expression was forming on its place, he swinged his hand on a silver pingent Kyungil knew he had gave him.


 

Ne, Hyung!


 

And because of that lazy, cute troublesome guy his mood has turned kinda messy and he forgot what he was supposed to say next. That's when a wide smile finally appeared on Yi-jeong's face, a sign they were probably at the same page now...


 

“ Me too! ~~ Love you!!! ~~ “


 

...or maybe not. Kyungil protested raising a hand in front of his own chest to stop Yi-jeong from moving towards him.


 

Aaah... “


 

He passed his fingers  through his hair trying to keep his cool


 

“ That's the problem”


 

Yeah?”

Kyungil couldn't say he didn't acknowledge it, his love, not now and even when they were on stage, he ended up not acepting and not denying anything. Because the way they are attached to each other is a bit strange and there's not a clean line drawn between things.


 

“ I know you do! But why did you answer like that? Couldn't you have acted a bit more serious about it? Jang Yi-Jeong, this is not our country, Aish! It's Europe, Europe! How could you say it so blantly like that in a foreign country? Even if the fans liked it, and we play it too, they might get us wrong....

 

Then again the confused expression was all over the younger's face. He now was probably thinking he meant what he said, no repentance and that Kyungil wasn't making any sense. It was clear Yijeong couldn't understand where the problem lies. And to be true... Kyungil was feeling a bit stupid now.


 

Aish... just try thinking about it yourself!!!”

 

Kyungil turned his back to Yi-jeong and walked towards where his backpack was, he sank his hand searching for a change of clothe, even though he could see Yi-jeong walking back to the couch, he new the boys would be back at any moment. It was actually a special day for Dokyun, so the boy was probably being pumpered by the fans and the staff in another room, knowing that and not wanting to spread his bad mood to the boys, the leader had decided to stay in the dressing room, but as naive as someone can be, the reason for his bad temper did follow him. So now, Kyungil decided it was better to cool down letting Yi-jeong think for himself for a while and just ignore the stare he was receiving.

Seemed really stupid to keep this up... as a matter of a fact they were both aware of each other real preference for girls. Still, that's probably part of the problem, if he didn't choose the right words that conversation might become a little strange. And their friendship could also be affected. Actually he was not supposed to be angry about it. He is used to it. And having yi-jeong all around him is also nice. But then again, why did he felt so...

Kyungil sighed again unbottoning his pants, since when had they became so tight, when he was about to take it off, Yijeong got up from the couch and walked towards him, for the first time noticing Kyungil was rather close to the door to be undressing so naturally...


 

Kyungil!”

 

Yi-jeong's face that close almost caused kyungil to fall backwards with his pants on hands.


 

Whaaaat? What do you want? Have you thought about it already?”

Yep”.

 

Yi-jeong seemed confident about it.

Kyungil was not so sure ...

The leader was so stressed that he had already mistook what he was supposed to do, by starting to undress by taking off his pants instead of his shirt, so now to save face, he decided to play dumb and just keep on with the taking off shirt.


 

Good... - He said trying to sound casually as he moved his hands searching for something to cover himself - So now that you understand what you did, you won't do it ag-”

 

It doesn't matter what, I'll still choose you, Hyung!!! 

 

Kyungil lost track of his own thoughs and clothes as Yijeong enthusiastically hugged him.

 

“….. “


 


 

“ ~ Excuse-me!!? ~”

 

There was a knock on the door followed by a woman's head. 


 

OMG!!! I'm sorry!”

 

The woman almost hit her head on the door frame as she looked away.


 

Ah-Ani! Ani! It's okay... that's not ... it... ….yi-jeong let go...”


 

The leader wanted to die.


 

' ... what the...'


 

Kyungil felt the pressure on his chest increase as he tried to release himself from the maknae, to avoid further embarrassment but before he could do anything the foreign woman was already completly flushed, holding the doorknob trying not to stare at them too much. She backed off a little more before speaking again, holding a clipboard close to her face.


 

I came to check if everything is ok? Is there anything you need?”

 

Oh. No. Thank you. We are fine. Thanks.”

 

He smiled as warmly as he could under that undescribable situation, but the staff excused herself and closed the door rushedly to disappear on the corridor before he had finished his sentence, and only God knows what could happen from now on ...


 

Yijeong who had tried with all his might to cover kyungil's body from the lady's view, tensed feeling closely the way Kyungil was breathing in deeply before exhaling in a low dragged tone.


 

YOU LITTLE....”


 

Kyungil was angry. Very indeed.


 

Even so Yijeong was still laying his head on him, unable to move and uncertain of what to do.


 

Is that how you're gonna play?”


 

There was always this thin and confusing line between Yijeong's  innocent and clever behavior,  that would make Kyungil puzzled.


 

Yijeong didn't answer.


 

Kyungil held Yijeong shoulders and made a turn, roughtly pressing Yijeong against a wall, as soon as Yijeong's back hit the cold surface he had his chin raised firmily by Kyungil who was suddenly leaning his face really close.


 

Let's see how your 'ideal type' really is then...”

 

He used a very intimidating tone. That was a mistake though.


 

Kyungil didn't mean any harm, only he wanted to make the younger to understand what kind of situation he had  implied they were on. Most to his surprise though, Yijeong changed from a troubled expression to a very delighted one as the insidious tone kyungil used was still lingering in his ears, he held both sides of Kyungil cheek coming even closer than  they already were, staring at his mouth as if chanting the words to come out of it again, tilting his head as he whispered warmly millimeters from those lips.


 

Ne... Hyung.”


 


 

…. To be continued.