No clue... at all.

The Troublemaker's Confession...

 

 And so the leader was determined to solve that little impasse once and for all.
He cautiously waited for the staff members to leave the changing room before closing the door and start speaking

- Yah, Yijeong!
- Hum? 
- What did you think you're doing there? How come, you have no clue... at all?

In a second Kyungil has turned from a very desired boyfriend to Yijeong's ideal type... a guy's 'ideal type', to top it all off.  That was so unforseen he had a mentalbreak for a moment on stage...  he didn't worked so much in his body for that...

- Hyung?

The maknae raised his eyes from his phone screen staring at the leader.

There was only the two of them inside the room, the other members would be back at any moment, so he didn't have that much time to solve it, and today he was gonna do it.

Even though Yijeong was being scolded...  The expression under the blond fringe told Kyungil the message didn't get through.
And worst, it made kyungil feel as if  he was about to do something bad.
He let out a sight. 


' ...let's try it slowly...'


- About what you said today... 

The leader changed his tune.

- ... on the stage...  

- Hum...

Yijeong was listening sincerely

- ...you know I like Yijeong a lot ...  

Kyungil wasn't sure about how to bring it up without being too harsh...

- ... don't you?

- Ne, Hyung! - he gave a wide smile as he thought he was getting it -  Me too! Love you! ~~ 

- Aaah.... - Kyungil passed his fingers  through his hair trying to keep his cool - That's the point! 

- Hum?

He couldn't say he didn't acknowledge it, even when they were on stage couldn't just ...

- I know you do! But couldn't you have acted a little more serious about it? This is not korea!

And then again the confused expression was all over the younger's face. He was probably thinking he meant what he said or maybe he still couldn't understand get the point.  Kyungil was about to lose it again.

- Aish... think carefully about what you did when we were answering storia's questions.

Kyungil took off the striped jacket to finally start changing, he was still wearing the concert clothes, as he couldn't erase the moment from his head due to his embarrassemnt. ' Anyway, let's have him think for himself for a while....'

Seemed really stupid to repeat what he had said on stage now... and as a matter of a fact they were both aware of each other real preference for girls since they were pretty close... and that's exactly why if he didn't chose the words carefully their conversation might become a little...
Kyungil sighed again starting to unbottom his pants.

As he was about to take it off, Yijeong got up and went towards the leader who was rather close to the door, to be undressing so naturally.

- Hyung!

Yijeong stopped right in front of him, causing kyungil to almost fall backwards as he tried putting up his pants.

- Whaat? Have you thought about it carefully already? 

- Hum. 

Staring at his eyes, Kyungil was not so sure of it... he had already mistook what he was doing by starting to undress with his pants instead off his shirt, so now he was going to keep his cool and do it right, one less problem to worry about ...

- Good.

He turned to the side taking off his shirt.

- So now that understand you won't do it a-

- It doesn't matter what, I'll still choose you!

Kyungil shot his shirt on the floor impatient as Yijeong made him turn back, enthusiastically hugging him.

' '


- Excuse-me!!?  

There was a knock on the door followed by a woman's head. 

- OMG!!! I'm sorry!

- Ah-Ani! Ani! It's okay... that's not ... it.. 

' ... what the...'

Kyungil felt the pressure on his chest increase as he tried to release himself from the maknae, to avoid further embarrassment but before he could do anything the foreign woman was already completly flushed, holding the doorknob trying not to stare at them too much.

She stepped back a little before asking

- I came to ask if everything is ok? Is there anything you need?
- Oh. No. Thank you. We are fine. Thanks.

He smiled as warmly as he could, but the staff excused herself and closed the door rushedly to disappear on the corridor.

Yijeong could feel kyungil breathing in before exhaling heavily.

 

- Yah! you little....

He was angry. Very indeed.

Even so Yijeong was still laying his head on him

- That's how you're gonna play?

There was always this thin and confusing line between Yijeong's  innocent and clever behavior,  that would make Kyungil puzzled at times.  Yijeong didn't answer.


Kyungil held Yijeong shoulder and made a turn, hoping he was not going too far. As soon as Yijeong's back hit the wall he had his chin raised by the leader, who was suddenly leaning his face really close.

- Let's see how your ideal type really is, them...

He used a very intimidating yet provocative tone.

'Let's see how you are gonna answer me now... you stupid little rascal'


Kyungil didn't mean any harm, it's just that he wanted Yijeong to understand what kind of situation he had  implied they were on to the fans, and how uncomfortable that was, especially in a foreign country. Obviously he forgot how a situatian can turn around when dealing with a borned troublemaker... so,
Most to his surprise Yijeong changed from a surprised expression to a light one, as he held both sides of Kyungil cheek coming even closer than they already were, tilting his head as he whispered warmly millimeters from kyungil lips

- Ne... Hyung.


  

. To be continued.