02 - days went by

young adults

days went by.

one day, two days, three days, four.

four days had passed since junseo's accident and the rumor about how alex almost killed junseo is spreading like wild fires. it wasn't true, alex don't even want to kill junseo, it was an accident. junseo was alex's bestfriend, why would he wanted to kill his own friend?

"what a douche bag," alex heard someone said while (lowkey) pointing at him, "what type of human being would've wanted to kill his own bestfriend? someone should call the police, we might have a murderer here." the boy continued.

hurting alex with each and every word he said. alex couldn't bring himself up to contfont him, ever since the accident, since junseo, alex had all types of trauma and sickness.

his hands is shaking, he keeps on choking on his words, he cried in silence and couldn't stop, he had nightmares in which everyone kept blaming him, calling him a murderer and sometimes,

he vomit.

those times where he would vomit is the worse. he barely even eats anything and whenever he felt like he would faint, he feels like puking and would ran out of anywhere and went to the bathroom to throw up. white liquid of sticky suliva-like would come out of his mouth since he didn't eat anything - there's nothing to puke or throw up.

everyone laughed at the boy's word. him, knowing that alex wouldn't reply or do anything about it.

he hated alex.

jinkyu.

hates alex.

ever since the first day of school.

alex is the most wanted person in a crew. everyone knowing that he is talented in both singing and dancing. there's also rumors going around that alex was contacted by five top companies such as JYP and SM to be a trainee but was declined by alex.

he claimed that he doesn't want to sign or agree to any contract before he's legal as he doesn't want to regret anything.

jinkyu snorted at what alex claimed.

'regret.' hah, what a joke.

jinkyu has never not regret anything.

he really hates it when people started comparing him, an eighteen year old to a fifteen year old ungrateful kid. everyone kept telling jinkyu that him and alex, has zero difference aside from the fact that alex is four years younger than him.

jinkyu thinks that it's bull.

they had absolutely zero in common.

jinkyu doesn't have a happy home to go to when he's sad and depressed, he doesn't have a caring parents who would love him no matter how much of a failure he is, he doesn't have nice friend who would support him on every decision he made, he simply do not belong anywhere.

so what the are they talking about him and alex, having no difference.

jinkyu would kill to have just one company accepting him.

 

 

 

 

'this kid is really ungrateful, what a ing joke.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

i changed jinkyu's age because obv, what would a do in a highschool iM- this chapter was inspired by alex dissing jinkyu, when he asked jinkyu to 'sing properly' lmao i love that part.

who's your bias in boys24? ;)

im actually thinking of moving this fanfiction to wattpad as its actually hard for me to open aff all the time on my computer