3- A Friend.

Meet my stalker, Seyong.

"Okay class. We will have a new student who'll be joining us today. Mr. Choi, please introduce yourself."

 
 
Sonhwa's POV
 
A white-haired guy... wait is that a girl? But Ms. Ann clearly saud 'MR. Choi', I think I'm hallucinating again.
 
"Annyeong. Choi Minki-imnida but you can just call me Ren," the new guy.. girl whatever he's gender is said. "And if you're wondering, I'm a guy."
 
He's a dude?! But he's so pretty. I can see some of my classmates are also shocked. What's up with people these days?
 
"You can go seat beside Ms. Jang."
 
Oh . Seyong. I glanced at my stalker and saw him glaring at the new student as he walked towards me.
 
"Hi, the name is Ren. You?" he said after seating beside me comfortably.
"Um. Sonhwa. Jang Sonhwa."
 
I examined his face and realized that he really is a guy. The white hair made him look like a girl. 
 
-----------------------
 
I AM SO BORED. Ms. Ann keeps blabbering even though no one really is listening. 
I doodled something on a paper and passed it to Ren carefully.
 
'Hi Ren ^-^'
 
He looked at me with a grin on his face and wrote back.
 
'Sonhwa right? Anyways, I guess you're bored >o<'
'I AM T_T'
'Me too ;A; Btw, someone was literally glaring at me earlier while I was making my way to you. The red-haired guy?...Is he your friend?'
 
He saw it. I can't say that Seyong's my stalker, he'll probably think I'm a creep since Seyong is really good-looking and all. 
I'll just say that I didn't notice it. Liar, liar. Pants on fire.
 
'Oh you meant Seyong. He's the kingka here. I didn't noticed the glaring part though.'
'I can see by the flirting of the girls around him that he is the kingka. But I was asking if he's your friend or maybe, just maybe, your boyfriend? ^^;'
 
Darn it. This guy is smart. Hmm, I'll just go with friend then.
 
'He's my friend :D'
'Oooh~ I'd first thought that he's your boyfriend, you know, jealousy and stuff xD'
 
I was about to write back but the ring of the bell interrupted me. I stood up and hurriedly walked out of the classroom, leaving Ren behind.
Sorry new guy friend, I have to make sure that Seyong doesn't catches up with me.
 
-----------------------
 
I was eating lunch when suddenly someone covered my eyes. OH MY GAWD. PLEASE NOT SEYONG. PLEASE. NOT. SEYONG.
 
"Guess who?"
 
Darn it. A guy's voice.
'
"Umm.. uh.. Jin.. Jinyou- SEYONG CAN YOU JUST LET ME EAT IN PEACE?!"
 
He removed his hands and as my eyes flutter open, I almost choked on my burger.
 
"NOONAAAAAA!"
 
He hugged me tightly and buried his face on my hair, making me remember how he used to that to me before. 
And there I was, eyes wide open, jaw hanging, looking like a complete idiot.
 
"Are you really that shocked to see me, noona?" he chuckled and pinched my cheeks.
 
I can't help it. I'm awestruck. What would your reaction be if you saw you childhood bestriend that you always longed for in your school, while eating, wearing the same uniform.
Happy? Shocked? Glad? For me, it's oh-god-he's-here-i'll-go-shriek-like-a-psycho-now.
 
"OMG. LEE CHANHEE!"
 
I accidentally spilled my soda on him as I was about to flail around like a pigeon.
 
"Oh no! I'm so sorry. Let me wipe it for y-"
He interrupted me by kissing my cheeks.
"Aigoo. My Sonhwa noona is still the klutz I've known before~"
 
I'M BLUSHING. Blushing, I tell you. And I don't even know why. I was always used to him kissing my cheeks before when we were young but now it feels so... so different.
I let out a deep breath and mentally scolded myself for watching so much K-dramas. For god sakes', he's your bestfriend, Sonhwa.
 
"We just met after.. hm, let me think, 8 years? And you're teasing me already? Wow. You deserve a prize, Chunji." I punched his arm playfully and grinned.
"Owwie~ Noona, that hurts so, so much~" he pouted and rubbed his arm.
"Psh. You can't fool me now~" I sheepishly smiled at him.
"Fine, fine. You win."
"You know I always win."
"Right, right."
"Are you saying I'm a liar? GASP."
"Sort of, kinda.. yes. You know that I'm always the victor~"
"See? You're the one who's lying."
 
I ruffled his hair and laughed. I missed this so much. Our nonsense arguments. And especially him. I missed him. 
 
"But I'm happy you're here now. That's what I've always wanted," I said "To you be here with me."
He beamed at me.
"Wait, do you wanna know first how I found you?"
"OH RIGHT! I almost forgot. HOW THE HELL DID YOU FOUND ME, LEE CHANHEE?"
 
He sat beside me and started telling the story on how he searched for me after he got back from America.
 
---------------------------------------------
UPDATED! Finally -.-' How was it? Good? Bad? Awesome? COMMENT PLEASEUUUU ;D
 
GIFS FOR TODAY:  JIN TO THE YOUNG!
 
 
 
 
 
 
COMMENTS + SUBSCRIBERS = LOVE.