1- Why Me?

Meet my stalker, Seyong.

"Oh ."

 

Sonhwa whispered under her breath as she saw him running towards her direction.

"HOLYCHEESUS. RUN FOR IT, SONHWA. RUUUUUUUN! " her mind shouted at her. Panic started to build up on her. She decided to go hide behind a random guy as she heard his voice getting closer. Sonhwa scooted behind the guy's back and felt her cheeks burn up as she saw who was the dude she used as her hiding place. Jinyoung, the school's student body president and also her long-time crush.

"Oh. Hey, Sonhwa!" Jinyoung said and waved happily to her.

Sonhwa felt her body froze but miraculously managed to squeak out a "hi" from .

"So, what ar-"

Jinyoung was interrupted by Sonhwa's sudden outburst as she heard him calling out her name a few meters away.

"OMAHGAH. OMAHGAH. HERE HE COMES."  she closed her eyes and timidly cursed him. She can' t control her anger anymore and the next thing she knew, there she was shouting in the middle of the school's hallway. 

"STUPID MOTHAAAH, GRR!" she shrieked, making all the students look at her weirdly. Sonhwa bowed politely, apologized and ran to the bathroom for she hates it when people give her too much attention.

 

Sonhwa's POV

What? What did I do wrong to be the girl he fell head-over-heels inlove for? Seriously, I'd rather stay at home and lock myself in a cabinet than to gain this much attention at this stupid school. There's so many girls out there, why me? Why did he pick someone who is so anti-social, someone who is completely an opposite of him? WHY DID THE KINGKA OF OUR SCHOOL BECAME MY STALKER?

-----------------

LOOOOOOOOOOOL. That gif is just so...AASDJHASDH Q_Q Trololol. I'm such a ert XD THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL AYNESS. 8D LMAO. Sorry for a short chapter but still, I hope you like it :3 And please do comment, ILAFFYEW! B) <3 -throws cookies- ENJOY~ 8) 

P.S.

Here's some ay gifs of Seyong just for you ;D

 

COMMENTS + SUBSCRIBERS = LOVE.