(1)

Never knew it would be this painful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 1 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Eun Jin POV

 

“YAH PARK EUN JIN! STOP TAKING YOUR OWN SWEET TIME!” I groaned when I heard that voice. Who was it? It’s none other than Taeyeon unni. I ignored her and continued lying down on my comfy bed.

 

I was still lying on my bed before someone came into my room. “Jinnie ah, wake up before I burn your new mic away.” Oh no, not my mic. I shot straight up and glared the eye-smiling girl. Fany unni only smiled creepily at me before dragging me out.

 

Why do I have to wake up early today again? Oh ya, I remembered that we had a concert today. Technically speaking, it was more of a SNSD concert than TTSE concert but apparently, I was the ‘special guest’ so I had to go too.

 

My schedule ended really late and I only got to sleep for 2 hours… *pouts* But its ok because I can get to see Sica unni. Hehehe.

 

Yup, I, the hottest, after Yuri unni of course, loves my one and only Sica unni. I know that I will never ever ever get to go out with her but I can’t help it when she suddenly uses her aegyo. Like she is already so cute.

 

It’s so hard to not pounce onto her and give her thousands of kisses on her. This is what you get for loving someone named Jessica Jung who won’t see you the same way.

 

Quickly, I packed my clothes and took my luggage out to stuff whatever clothes I could find. I also changed into a clean pair of stylish clothes. Hurriedly, I went down and saw the two of them glaring at me with a ‘why did you take so long’ face.

 

I just shrugged it off and got in the car. Before I plugged in my earpieces, I asked our manager, “How long would it take for us to reach the airport?” He turned back and pointed to Taeyeon unni.

 

I looked at her asking for the answer. She just yawned before saying, “About an hour.” Soon, she fell asleep on Fany unni’s shoulder which in my angle seemed like Fany unni was blushing due to the sudden skin ship.

 

I giggled softly before plugging in my earpieces and went to sleep. I had only 45 minutes to sleep as for the last 15 minutes, I would have to wait for the two clueless unni’s who actually like each before alighting the car.

 

Groaning, I woke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter