Her Unanswered Queries

His What Ifs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A noble-looking woman is trying to practice her skills in writing as a man who looks as prim and proper as she is, went towards her. He was smiling while watching the adorable woman who is trying to learn how to write.

It is obvious that she is struggling, she didn't know that she is worse than an illiterate being. If she wasn't transported there unexpectedly, she wouldn't be as bad as this. In fact, she's neither a good nor a bad student on her own time. But, she is not as worse as she is at the moment. She cannot be considered even as an average (the way she can rate herself is in her true world) when it comes to knowledge in Goryeo. How can she be a court lady for pete's sake? Indeed, her life turned upside down in this crazy era.

Her hands are quite familliar with the Hanja characters. However, she is like a clueless geologist who cannot decode and understand a single syllable of whatever she is writing.

"I'll get through this," she told herself.

The man said as he held her hand to guide her in writing, "Soo-ya..."
She just looked at the man with a completely dazed expression. How fortunate she is that a man, a prince like him is willing to patiently help her mend her stupidity, to be exact. 

His right hand was helping her right hand, while the other one was on her left shoulder. She can't help but feel uncomfortable, but happy at the same time.

"Draw it down like this," he instructed without looking at her as he finished helping her write a word.

He continued, "It's the Amur Adonis plant. It is a medicinal plant that helps if used well, but can also be poisonous."

She looked down when his gaze turned to her, "Uh...I see..."

"This," the prince mumbled as he gets another parchment paper to teach her write another word. He guided her hand once again and started to do some calligraphic . This time she was more focused on learning.

"What is this character?"

"My name." He looked at it before intently looking through her eyes and continued, "Wook... It means the sun rising in the morning."

The woman was amazed and stared at it for a while and repeated his words, "The sun rising in the morning, Wook."

The prince can't help but smiled looking at her amazed expression. 
.

.

.

The young woman who was sleeping soundly was awoken by her mother's loud yell. She stayed awake the whole night and drank a lot of soju all by herself.

"GO HA JIN! WAKE UP! YOU RECKLESS KID!"

"Aigoo ya! Eomma, you don't have to bark this early in the morning."
The old woman hit her head hardly as she unbelievably asked, "Bark? Such a bastard!"

"Owwww! That hurts!" she complained as she scratches her head.

"Are you sober now?! I didn't know that you being a fool out of your bullsh*t ex-boyfriend and snake friend which made you broke was the worst that had happened to you. Aigoo! You became more bankrupted when you were d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter