His Fall

His What Ifs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man who had recently fell into his demise was left to emptiness. His body was lifeless and cold. It was really his end. However, the feelings of agony and guilt are still lingering inside the him. All he can feel is the coldness of where he is lying. It was indeed cold like his heart that was covered by sharp debris of ice due to pain. 

His dream to be Goryeo's ruler was never fulfilled and only lasted as a selfish wishful thinking of his. He never wanted to reign in the first place. It was for his family, for the person to whom he had given his heart. He was subservient to people who left him behind. Up until the end, he was lonely. The brightness of his sweet smile on his face and heart's kindness was never painted all throughout his painful journey. He was always giving his heart away, yet he still committed mistakes - he was just hurt in the end. Whatever choice he took, he ended suffering anyhow. He was never meant to be happy. The life he lived is like a pair of shackles that jailed him into sadness.

If ever the Deity is going to give him another life to live, he wished to forget all the things he had. He wanted to throw away all his mistakes, his heart's sufferings, his longing for love - his everything.

He suddenly opened his eyes and saw a radiating light passing through his eyes. His skin shivered due to the rink of ice where he was lying. The numbness was felt all-over his body. He wanted to stand up, but his energy was seeped out from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter