domestic.

Transpicuous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

seulgi

&

jimin

(not edited)

(bgm : Kiana Lede - I choose you)

Jimin arrived in front of RV’s dorm pretty early in the morning. But that’s the best time to coming by since not much of crowd pooling around either her or his area.

He pressed the intercom and knocked twice. Heard someone yelled from inside. Must be Wendy. Her loud personality was quite famous. Turned out his guess was correct when her face popped out from behind the open door.

“Jiminie, hiii..” she sounded eerily too excited for that early morning. Reminding him of Hoseok hyung.

He bowed, “Hello, Wendy-ssi, good morning..”

She chuckled, “Gosh, what’s with those formalities. Just call me Wendy unless on public. And gosh you’re so damn early!” Her tone sounded weird when saying this. Kinda like teasing him. “Quick, come in!”

He followed her inside.

“You still look tired. How was Japan?”

His team just finished their tour on Japan last night. They flew right away back in Seoul and be here after only 2 hours sleep, in his girlfriend’s place. He missed her that much, yes.

“Tiring. But so much fun. Thanks for asking.”

Wendy walked to the kitchen leaving him wandered around the living room.

“I bet so.. Oh.. She’s in her room. I think you know where..”

He slowly walked into the direction he knew really well.

“And Jimin.. “ Wendy’s face peeked from behind kitchen’s wall, “I’ll be in the kitchen whole morning doing this cake stuff. Take your time there..”

Her grin made him slightly uncomfortable but he needs that code to make sure his time with seulgi wouldn’t be disturbed.

Wendy was such an understanding angel.

.

He opened the door to seulgi’s room to find her took the plug of her hairdryer out of the socket then put it back into the drawer of her mirror desk.

“Hi…” she sounded happy when she saw him walked closer.

It was likely not long after she showered because Jimin still could taste the sweet aroma of the vanilla soap she u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter