here.

Transpicuous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10:00 pm

The dorm was empty.

Despite the lights outside hanging on every corner of the street decorated the night, they weren’t hyped enough to ease this insecurity seulgi felt. It’s been on her thought quite long.

Uneasiness. Anxiety.

Two maknaes went cosmetic shopping with Irene. While Wendy said she needed to hit the bookstore to complete that novel series she currently reading. Such a bookfreak that girl. Well, seulgi was too.

Not English novel tho.

She stared at her phone expectantly. Hoping it would blink or something, breaking this eerily quiet night.

Lamp was off, only the living room’s lamp was on. Its light seeped through the door’s gap, giving seulgi’s shadow some definite colors.

She sat by the window, on her comfy bed with her comforter enveloped her body tight to protect it from the cold.

She glanced outside, into the depth of blinking darkness. Her mind was filled with a name and some sort sillhouete of memory between her and the said name.

To be reminded that she had ruined everything.

She traced the side of her phone, weighing the option for sending a simple message. This curiousity and concern has been dancing in her mind the past few days. And actually quite long before that.

 

Seulgi peeked from behind the corner wall as her manager eonnie approached Jimin in the nearly empty hallway. It was too far for her to hear everything her manager eonnie said to him but from the change of his expression, Seulgi could imagine what that was all about.

It had to be exactly what she told Seulgi few nights before when the rumors started to break among netizens. How both of them looked like in some sort of relationship.

Oh how she wished for it.

Her eonnie said it was either her or seulgi to break the words to Jimin.

She proved it now when Seulgi had no power to do that. Seulgi wouldn’t be strong enough to speak things which seemed to be opposite to what her heart wants. Especially to say that right into Jimin’s eyes.

Seulgi doubted it would happen at all.

-

“It’s for your own good, Sseul.” Ms. Kim, Seulgi’s manager eonnie whispered into Seulgi’s ears while guiding her to RV’s car outside broadcasting station.

She made the move to Jimin to state the inevitable. She asked him to put some distance with Seulgi to minimize the scale of rumors about them dating. The rumors had created quite commotion among their respective fans. Some claimed to support them dating while other side mocked each other and told them to stay away. It was quite disturbing.

Both of the kids were in the peak of their careers and all the spotlight was centered to every little thing they did.

Deep inside she knew, she could see the sincerity from the boy’s eyes. Him harboring feeling to Seulgi and showed it to the world sounded kind of sweet. Too bad it could threaten all the works both of them ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter