Sparkling Eyes

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Mina and Chaeyoung first met. They get closer in no time that the other caddies start asking Chaeyoung questions about Mina.

"Is that Myoui girl scolded you often?"

"Well, yeah. If i walk a bit slow"

"Isn't she scary?"

"She can be a bit intimidating but she is nice"

"Nice?"

Nayeon frown since that's new that someone tell such about Myoui Mina, the mean rich girl who often made all the caddies frustrated for her behavior.

"Yes, she is nice. She help me with a lot of things that i don't know"

Jihyo rubs Chaeyoung's back gently as she tries to dig in deeper about Mina.

"Myoui being helpful is rare, is there something that made her take care of you?"

"No, we are just partner in field"

"It's strange"

Nayeon rubs her own chin as she keep thinking while Jihyo just nods. Chaeyoung's phone is ringing so she walk a bit further to answer the call. The one who calling her is no other than Myoui Mina.

"Yah, when are you going to the field? I almost arrived here. Prepare all of my things"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Mina, call me Mina"

"Uh....okay, M...Mina"

"Don't be late"

"Sure"

Chaeyoung tell Jihyo and Nayeon that she need to prepare for her work before she left them two. She keep smiling as Mina's face appear in her thought.

****

Chaeyoung drive slowly when Mina tell her to stop. She glance at the tree near there and tell Chaeyoung to wait for her there.

"But i'm your caddy"

"But i don't want you to faint again and cause trouble for me. I need to practice more"

"....okay"

"Why do you sound upset?"

Mina glance at Chaeyoung as she choose the golf stick she will use this time. Chaeyoung sit while leaning against the tree as she shakes her head.

"I'm not sulking"

"Yeah, like i will trust that. You're not sulking but you keep pouting"

"I told you i'm not"

Mina sigh and walk approach her, she squat in front of Chaeyoung and touch her hair softly.

"You are my caddy, i don't want you to fall sick again"

"....okay, but...can i stay near you instead of waiting here alone?"

"No"

"But"

"No"

"Minaaa"

Chaeyoung whines as she doesn't want to be left alone and do nothing. Mina giggles and pats her head as she walk to her golf bag.

"Fine, but stay on the golf cart young girl"

"I'm just two years younger than you"

Chaeyoung whines again as she cross her arms, making Mina laughing as she watches her caddy sulking. She pats her hair gently.

"Stay here, i'll practice now"

"Okay"

Chaeyoung nods, she watches Mina's back that keep practicing hard for the golf competition soon.

****

Chaeyoung keep glancing at the golf cart she usually use to accompany Mina practice. Mina told her she's going to attend the competition first, and will tell her everyhing she did to her back then. So she's only waiting for Mina to come to her and explain everything.

Mina and Chaeyoung are going to practice again, just like usual Chaeyoung carries Mina's golf bag with her.

Chaeyoung is a fast learner she learn about the golf stick and its function with just two or three times explaining. Mina teaches her well that Chaeyoung can proudly say she's as good as the experienced caddy.

It was just sunny day like usual,  Mina's practicing her moves while Chaeyoung accompanies her all day long.  Chaeyoung hands her the mineral bottle while Mina is busy wiping her sweat. Chaeyoung swear that Mina get more radiant each time they met. She's gorgeous even without trying to act like one.

Chaeyoung chuckles as she remembered the last time she talked about Mina to other caddies,  she got tease a lot.  Mina notices that Chaeyoung lose her concentration as she doesn't answer her call like usual.

"Yah, Son Chaeyoung get back to your sense you are here to work for me, do you want to get fired?"

"Ah,  um,  i'm sorry i was daydreaming a little"

"I've been calling you for a few minutes,  i told you to bring me my golf bag!  Geez, if you have time to day dream you might as well as stay at home not at work"

Mina complains as she get irritated, Chaeyoung keep on apologising but she is being left alone again as Mina get mad at her.

"M.. Mina i'm so sorry,  i just.. "

"Focus on your work. I pay for you being here to work for me, not for daydreaming. How unprofessional! "

".... I'm sorry.. "

Chaeyoung bring the golf bag as she ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter