Chaotic Meeting

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina likes to set everything right with the schedules precisely, she can't tolerate any delay and any excuse at all. Maybe that's why many caddies refused to work with her during the practice. She just sigh as she look at her watch, her golfer friends are late again.

Momo drags Sana as they both approach Mina and apologise for being late.

"She just wake up"

"It's not my fault if i couldn't hear my alarm since my phone is off"

"It's your entire fault Sanaring"

"Moguri, i thought we're friend"

Mina just shakes her head and wear her gloves, Momo put her golf bag near them and pull out her favorite golf club while Sana is still struggling to choose which golf club she will use this time.

"I told you Sana, you're not fit for golf"

"Why? As long i can swing my golf stick then everything is okay"

"Gosh, you're so persistence"

Momo just pats Sana's back since she can't say more about her rich friend who knows nothing about golf at all. Mina take her usual golf club as she prepare herself to battle with Momo as they had promise before.

***

#A few days before#

"You sure you're fine, Mina?"

"Yes"

"But what if this will hurt your pride?"

"I want to be a pro golfer like you too. I'll reach your position sooner or later Momoring"

"Aigo, you're so determined as always. But don't force yourself okay? You'll go on a tournament next month"

"Alright, alright, stop nagging me Momoring"

"I'll bring Sana along too"

"Eeh? Why her?"

"She said she will try golf too since both of us are golfers now."

"But..."

"Just let her, she just want to hang out with us. I guess she's just missed us a lot since we both busy with practicing for our tournament later"

"I see, well if it makes her happy then i can't say no to that. I just hope she won't get hurt or something"

"Yeah"

Momo chuckles softly on the phone call, Mina can't help but giggles at the thought of Sana doing golf.

****

"Minari"

"Yes?"

"What should i use for golfing? Though there are variety of these, i don't know any"

Mina giggles when Sana shows her her golf bag, it's still look brand new, Sana probably just buy it yesterday since she can see a pricetag on one of the golf club.

"Should i use this?"

Sana hold a putter and it causing Momo and Mina to laugh at her. They sometimes amazed with Sana for being brave to do new things yet so clueless.

"You can't use that for a starter, Sana"

"Why not?"

Momo put her arm around Sana and tell her about putter.

"It's only for short distance away"

"Gosh, can't i just use whatever? This is hard"

"This is why i told you to just come with us and watch, not play"

"But i wanna play too"

"Okay, okay"

Momo just chuckles as she choose one of the golf club for Sana.

"Use this"

Momo hands her the Wood while Mina glance at them and smiles as she put on her cap, Mina is such a perfectionist she won't allow something small to even ruin her move. 

Momo ready herself as she stand next to Mina, Sana is also ready on her position. Mina swing her club precisely as usual then Momo follows her to do the same. Both Momo and Mina golf ball are fly high but they can't see Sana's golf ball at all. They glance to see that Sana is still struggling to hit the golf ball until she lose her patience and kick the ball with her shoe instead.

"I quit!!! I hate golf"

Sana pout and cross her arms as she pouts cutely in front of Mina and Momo who can't stop laughing at her.

***

Mina and Momo keep their battle as Sana just there to watch the swing their golf club. Sana drives them to the green using the golf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter