High Hopes

When BFF is our only way...

A/N : Yes, sorry if I unable to update the fic faster because with the national exam for less than 20 days, and intensive classes on my lesson course, with me having ilnesses so my health can drop whether I get tired for all day long.Mianhae, readers...Mianhae *bows*

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

 

Gary and his wife wants to have kids.

 

It's quite a simple things right? But what happened so I have to write the sentence above?

 

"I'm sorry, Mr. And Mrs. Kang, you can't have any kids.With Mrs. Kang have endometriosis, and her blood pressure is quite unstable, having a kid on your own is 100% impossible.If you two are stubborns, there will be so much risk for the baby." Dr. Mae said, fixing her glasses on, "Perhaps you can consider adoption or any woman who volunteered to have your baby."

 

Any woman? Gary thought.Maybe he could ask Jihyo to having Gary's baby.Adoption? No.He hate it since he was a little.

 

"Perhaps I can ask a woman to get pregnant to our baby." Gary immediately said, without having any hesitation in his voice, while his wife looked at him curiously with a quiet Really, oppa?!, "And...can you help that woman to perform the procedure?"

 

"I'll try my best.I scheduled the procedure in 2 days.Don't forget to bring her."

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

 

"...come on, eonni.Would you volunteer yourself to having our baby? Because you're our only hope and...you're healthy."

 

Gulp! What kind of deal is this? Selling your uterus for another people's baby, but both of them are two special person for Jihyo.She can't say no for their request but she was scared with pregnancy and labor.That's why Gwanhae and her get divorced.Gwanhae really wants a baby but no to Jihyo.

 

"I- I'm scared of having a baby.And that's the reason why Gwanhae left me for other girl who willing to have his babies." Jihyo explained the untold story, and it made Gary's face fell.

 

"ing hell- that Gwanhae, you bad baby dongsaeng!" Gary gritted his teeth, expressed his anger at his playboy brother.

 

"It's okay, oppa.It's all my fault.Gwanhae loves kids very much.I'm definitely not his ideal type." Jihyo held back Gary's sudden anger.Her tone, her motherish tone made his heart melt, "Yeah.I think I'll consider to have your kid.But only once, arasseo?"

 

"My eonni is our lifesaver!" Gary's wife hugged Jihyo tight until she unable to breathe normally.

 

"Yah! Kang Gary, handle your woman! Aish, neo jinjja..." Jihyo tried to get out from her embrace.

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

 

"How do you think about Jihyo, doctor-nim?" Gary asked, hoping for miracles will come to him.The old doctor looked at Jihyo's health record before continued,

 

"Yeah, she's a great candidate.I mean, she has no problem with her health.And I suppose you're on a healthy diet program, right? Then, may I know the exercise you're currently doing?" Dr. Mae glared at Jihyo calmly without judging."A-ah...nde.I'm still on a healthy diet now.And, I joined a yoga and vinyasa class.My doctor suggest me that."

 

"Hmm, okay.But I need a real evidence to make sure you're completely healthy for carrying a baby, so, can we start the examination?" Dr. Mae held an examine paper.

 

There's a bunch of examination steps she have to pass.From blood pressure, cholesterol test, and a lot of steps until finally she was announced that she was very healthy to carry a baby.Gary gladly gave his own to his best friend who willing to have the couple's child.

 

After all procedures have done, they all came out from Dr. Mae's room exhausted.After spending (wasting, they said it) time for almost 5 hours, they went for dinner in a night market.

 

"So, now, we only have to wait if this procedure is a complete success or not." Gary ate his last tteokbokki as his arms lovingly wrapped around his wife's shoulders.

 

"Ya! Don't you think if this is success, you two will live free while waiting the baby to be born.You have a bunch of tasks!" Jihyo pointed at the couple, a little bit jealous with Gary's action at his wife, but she successfully hide her jealousyness.

 

"Wae?! You had planned a lot of tasks for us?" His wife asked with her high-pitched voice.

 

"You two have to pay me for my cravings, doctor appointments, and a lot of tasks but the most important one, come to my house everyday to tidy up my messy house." Jihyo said calmly as she spooned her patbingsoo into .

 

Gary and his wife glared, signaled each other.They will be her private maid from now on.

 

Ah, !

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

 

2 weeks later...

 

The Kang's couple fetched Jihyo to the hospital for making sure the baby was stayed inside Jihyo's womb.From day 8 since the procedure, the morning sickness finally happened with muscle cramps and any pregnancy symptoms.

 

"You look so pale, Jihyo-ya.Are you got very heavy drunk last night? Aish, the doctor even said you can't drink any alcoholic drink!" Gary complained, but Jihyo immediately shushed him, "Stop it, oppa.You're an annoying and noisy guy."

 

"What happened, eonni? Was Gwanhae oppa made you mad last night? That bastard-" Gary's wife gritted her teeth but Jihyo cut her off, "Aniyo.Not that.Believe me, your nonsense words are nothing related on my condition now."

 

Just in a while, they arrived in the hospital.While waiting in the waiting room, Jihyo sat nervously, sweat gathered over her Halyang hoodie.Her hands froze.Gary and his wife looked at her curiously.

 

"You okay, eonni? You seem not very well.Tell me what's happened, eonni.Jebal." Gary's wife pleaded.Her hand held Jihyo's shaking arms.Jihyo only looked at her dongsaeng in seconds, then shook her head.They will never understand.

 

"Please, Mongji-ya.Everytime I see you act in this way, I know something's wrong." Gary pleaded too, but nothing came out from .Just a bit cough to distract him.When Gary wants to yell at her because he was freakin' tired of waiting for her answer, the nurse dressed in pink outfit called Jihyo's name.

 

"So, you're all back.Well, Jihyo-ssi, let's check out the embryos I've planted on your uterus." Dr. Mae instructed the 36 years old woman to be examined on the examination chair.The old doctor squeezed the cold gel on the toolhead and started to move the monitor on Jihyo's bare stomach.Gary and his wife nervously waited for the miracles to came out.

 

"So, it's a total success.And..." Dr. Mae announced with Gary and his wife yelling quietly a very happy YES! Behind the old doctor.Dr. Mae looked at the screen cautiously, "...congratulations, it's triplets on the way."Jihyo's, Gary's, and his wife's mouths agape.Triplets? Is this an April Fools prank or what?

 

"A...Are you sure it's triplets?" Jihyo asked nervously, hesitation and scareness could be found from her smooth tone.

 

"Yes, I thought I was wrong seeing another two dots but it's true.You can see around here," Dr. Mae pointed at the two hidden black dots.That dots will grow as her babies, Kang couple's babies.Their babies together.Even though Gary was already have a wife, the babies' genetics will have half from him, half from Jihyo, because she's the one who carry the babies.

 

"Well, then we have to add another 8 babies into our family then we have a soccer team." Gary smirked on his joke, made laughter bursted upon them.

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

 

God bless our Monday Couple with happiness