Coincidence

When BFF is our only way...

"I've reserved a place for my wedding." Gary said, confirming the Wedding Organizer.

 

"I'm sorry sir, but we've checked it again yesterday, the owner said a richman have reserved it before you." The WO man said with guilty tone.

 

"A richman? May I know who's reserved the place?" Gary asked with curiosity, hoping the richman is Gwanhae.

 

"Kang Gwanhae, the KG Distro owner.May I know why you want to know?" The WO man asked.

 

"Oh, err...He's- my bussiness mate.I work with him.And, he reserved the building for when?" Gary asked back.

 

"May 27, 2017, sir." Dang! Same as his wedding day.So it means...Gary and his wife will have the same wedding ceremony date with Gwanhae and Jihyo.What a ing coincidence.His heart pounds well, sweat gathered on his Halyang hoodie.

 

"Err, I want to have the ceremony same as him too.Same place, same date.Can you request that for me?" He said with solemn voice.If this works, nailed it.

 

"Okay, I'll ask the owner.Excuse me." The WO man walked toward his room to call the building owner.A few minutes later, the man came out from his room to inform Gary,

 

"Okay, sir.He allowed you.And, the richman also glad to have your wedding ceremony same as him.Congratulations, Mr.Kang." The WO man shook Gary's hand.

 

"Thanks, man.I'm appreciate that."

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

 

"He asked me to have his ceremony same place and date as ours, Mongmongi-ya." Gwanhae said, as Jihyo's mouth agaped, "jinjjaro?" Gwanhae nodded confidently.

 

"Oh ." Jihyo cursed silently.She had imagined the 2 ex couple dancing together on the dance floor with their own match.And that's not funny if she fell in love with Gary while he have a loving wife beside him, or the opposite."I'm going to die."

 

"Jihyo-ya? Is something wrong? You show me your usual mong face, beautiful lady." Gwanhae said gently, made Jihyo's cheeks blushed, "want to have our first night?"

 

Jihyo immediately went to the bathroom to undress herself, and finally the couple had their night on Gwanhae's king-sized bed.

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

 

The next day, coincidence came again to both couples while they were looking for the suits and dresses.The men met at the same tailor, while the women met at the same café on their way to the dress' designer.

 

"Is this a destiny or what? You bought your suit here, Gary hyung? Last time that I know, we have booked the hall in the same place, same date." Gwanhae raised his eyebrows, curious with what just happened.

 

"I don't know, bro.I'm not a religious person, so don't ask me that question.You know, I only believe with music, money, and woman." Gary smirked at his dongsaeng.Gary knew him not only as bussiness mate and Jihyo's husband-to-be, he knew Gwanhae very well in and out, because unbelieveably, Gary and Gwanhae have the same blood from their great grandparents.And in every family gatherings, they always meet each other and play along with another kids.Gary have treated Gwanhae like a little brother since he's the smallest kid on his family."Gwanhae-ya," Gary patted Gwanhae's shoulders, "Do you like Jihyo very much?"

 

"I...Love her so much, hyung." Gwanhae said confidently, "I really know you two are knowing each other very well for almost 7 years, so, maybe I can ask you her favor if I stuck with gift ideas."

 

"I will be glad if I help you, baby dongsaeng..." Gary pinched Gwanhae's chubby cheeks like he did while they were still little boys, "Don't make me dissapointed, Gwanhae-ya.Treat my baby girl like yours.I trust you.Don't take any girls on the club."

 

"I'll try my best." Gwanhae hugged his big brother, absorbed the energy from Gary to defeat Jihyo's hard heart, "Gomawoyo, Gary-hyung ah."

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

 

Meanwhile, the bride-to-be woman were on the nearest café from the designer, waiting the shop to open.

 

"Ah, Jihyo eonni!" Gary's wife walked toward Jihyo.

 

"Neo jinjja.You're here to the designer's shop too? Jja, is this a coincidence or what? Both of our men have planned the same place and date for us.Now, we're together again on searching the wedding dress?" Jihyo chuckled.Gary's wife pulled Jihyo into her embrace, "I miss you, eonni."

 

"You always be my third dongsaeng.Don't you think I miss you a lot too?" Jihyo said.Gary's wife attended in the same school with Jihyo since they were in primary school until they were on high school and be a very best friend even though their age difference is 2 years.Since they also have near houses to each other, their families know each other's families well.

 

"How about Seongmoon, eonnie? I heard he's on the same agency as yours." She her lips, "Aah Seongmoon-ya, he's always be my first caring boyfriend."

 

"You still have feelings with him? I'll call him right now." Jihyo pulled her phone from the pocket, ready to dial Seongmoon's number, but she immediately stopped Jihyo's action, "A-Aniyo, eonni! I already have your man!"

 

Jihyo's hand froze, "My- man?"

 

The woman nodded, "Your Gary oppa, before.But now he's mine, eonni.And...because you're his best friend for almost 7 years, would you give me every tips to make his heart melts for me?"

 

Jihyo stammered, speechless, "A-ah...nde.I'll help you, dongsaengi-ya." Jihyo pinched her chubby cheeks.For her "dongsaeng", she'll give him to her and let them go without being involved in their relationship as the third party.

 

"For you, Kang Gary.For your life's sake, I'll let you have my baby dongsaeng.But don't make our bond as best friends stopped." Jihyo said inside her heart.She believes that God is fair.Even though it's very hard, but she have to moved on.Forever, probably.

 

A/N : Jajajaja! As the time goes by, my heart slowly let Gary go without erasing Monday Couple from my heart! (I swear to you, if you're asking me how to do it, I don't know either! Hahahaha)...

 

And for those people out there who still can't move on, I suggest you just pray hard, and don't judge your God, because every obstacles God had given to us, I believe in the end God will replace it with 2000x gift than we have today.So, stand up, put smiles on your face, and do your day.Left your problems on the shelves.

 

One thing you have to remember : You're not alone, and you never be.

 

PS : I feel like I'm a motivator than a fanfic writer now ahahahaha

 

~H