Quite a heartbreaking news, but he did that for good, right?

When BFF is our only way...

A/N : I'm absolutely shocked when Gary oppa announced his marriage.In another side, I'm pretty upset but hey, you can't pick a lover by yourself.So, I'm learning a huge theory of life here.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡                                         

Yes, he's marrying a non-celebrity woman.They even had a private marriage ceremony.Jihyo was dumbfounded with the news.She's a little bit upset, too.She loves Kang Gary a bit, too.But mostly, he was her very best friend.So she supported every step that he made.

 

In another side, she's a fiancée for a 37 years old richman who have a famous distro clothing shop in Korea.Since the shop also have best cooperation with Halyang, she met Gary few times in the shop.He always brought the woman, who now is his wife to the shop for meetings.

 

Sometimes, Jihyo felt jealous with that woman.Yep.That's possible because she's the only woman who sticks on Gary like a glue for 7 years.But Jihyo is glad that he finally found his own soulmate.Maybe she wasn't his right answer for his life.So, Jihyo just let him go and moved on.

 

"You okay, Mongmongi-ya?" A man touched her shoulders gently.Jihyo showed her usual Mong face she always have in Running Man."Is that- Gary hyung?"

 

Jihyo nodded gently, "Ne, Gwan oppa." Kang Gwanhae, the man she date, looked at her worriedly, "Do you still have any feelings at him?" She nodded, but then added another words to prevent misunderstanding, "..Just best friend feelings.I mean, because we know well each other for 7 years."

 

He nodded in understand, "Okay, I trust you." He leaved a gentle peck on her lips.She went towards her workroom since Gwanhae had hired her as the Director of Distribution.So, she have no time to sleep since her acting schedules also too tight.

 

She shut the door, and sat on her workbench.There's a photo of her with Gwanhae while they were taking a vacation to Jeju island, and a photo of her with her Kang Gary, hers before, while they were taking a very stressful and heartwarming mission on the 300th episode.Beside it, there's also a 7012 photo.

 

Now, it's pretty make sense- why they don't have any or love tension while they were together.God have another plans, another good plans for them. off with what fans and shippers had said.This is their destiny.They complete each other as very best friends, even though the news was very heartbreaking.

 

In the other side of Korea, a famous man named Kang Heegun, just found his soul and happiness.He might regret that he couldn't be Jihyo's part but his wife now is a general woman that instantly waved his soul.Her charm could've seen by him since the first time they met.Before even they got married, Gary was bought rings, a small house in a smalltown, and many more.He was fully prepared to marry his girl even when they on their 1st dating weekversary.

 

"Oppaneun, we have to make our future plans." His wife cuddled on him, as she handed him a notepad and a pen.

 

"First, nggg...Kids?" Gary asked.Yeah, he made a commitment since he was a teenager, if he got married one day, kids always be his priority, "how many kids we want to have?"

 

"Three or four, probably.Half of them is a pair of twins." She said, as she rubbed her hand over his chest gently."Second, economy and finances."

 

"I'm not good at both of it.Especially maths.I hate that." Gary shook his head, but his wife pulled him for a gentle kiss, "I'm good at maths.Don't worry." Gary immediately blushed with her sudden kiss, "You're tempting me, woman."

 

And, they about to begin their first night.

 

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

 

Jihyo slept on her workbench.She's an overworking woman, and that's not a strange thing, because her nick also includes sleepyhead.Gwanhae came to her room to see her, and immediately shook his head when he saw his fiancée fell asleep on her bench.

 

"You overworked yourself, my woman." Gwanhae said with his heavy voice, made Jihyo woke up from her peaceful sleep, "this place is not a good place to sleep."

 

"Mianhae, oppaneun." Jihyo got up from her seat and bowed at him.Gwanhae walked towards her and pulled her into his embrace, "no need to sorry.You're overworking.Go home and sleep, I'll drive you." Gwanhae kissed her swollen lips.

 

Now, our ex-Monday Couple are living their life separately...happy and, free.

 

 

 

A/N : Don't worry, I still have a lot of chappies*...

 

* Chappies : Chapters