Final

Just Dance

“Are you sure this is okay?” Chan asked worriedly, glancing around nervously as he stood in line. The people were moving around restlessly and Chan was worried about getting stared at.

“Of course!” Soonyoung exclaimed, wrapping his cold arms around the younger boy, “Just don’t even think about drinking, alright?”

Chan rolled his eyes.

“You may be legal but I don’t want you to even think about it,”

Joking aside, Chan was actually really nervous. This was his first time going to a place like this… a place like a… a club. Even though they were outside, he could hear the loud bass playing and it was nearly shaking the walls, to his amazement.

“Aish, it’s so cold,” the chattering voice said from beside his ear this time as Soonyoung rested his head on his shoulder. Arms wrapped around his waist and Chan could actually feel his boyfriend shivering. He smiled, holding himself back from laughing. His gloved hands grabbed onto the older boy’s, rubbing them to make some sort of heat.

He was legal now, wasn’t he?

Which is also why he was able to call the dancer his. Soonyoung only asked him out after he turned legal because apparently he doesn’t “date minors” but that didn’t stop him from coming onto Chan throughout the years. Not that he really minded; there was just something about him that drew him in. Of course, almost everybody told him to stay far away from Kwon Soonyoung because he was an active club goer and was at almost every party.

Which is why they are now here, standing in line, waiting to enter one of the most popular night clubs in Seoul.

The line was moving quickly, far too quickly for his liking and when they finally got to the doors, Chan was slightly intimidated by the big bouncer. Unsurprisingly, he knew Soonyoung and let them right in. Right away, Chan clung onto Soonyoung’s arm.

Soonyoung smiled just as shadows fell over his face. Blindly being led in, Chan felt more than heard, the loud music pounding against every surface. As his eyes began to adjust, he sat at the table Soonyoung found and waited as he went to get drinks. Leaning over the railing, he watched as hundreds of bodies moved to the beat of the music. Looking up, he met the eyes of the DJ, who smiled and waved. A bit awe-struck, he waved back.

“Who are you waving at?” Soonyoung asked with a playful smile, holding out a drink.

Chan turned to him, accepting it gratefully. “I don’t know,” he answered honestly.

Soonyoung smiled, absolutely adoring the younger.

•••~|~•••

After being led onto the dance floor, Chan was beginning to feel anxious. Soonyoung noticed this and took the lead. Slowly, he got the feel for the music and let his body lead him. Chan was left transfixed on the others body and noticed some others staring as well. He frowned as jealously took over. Calming himself, Chan approached him and starting to dance right next to his boyfriend, far enough for space but close enough that others knew they were together.

He could actually feel Soonyoung smirking so Chan stomped his foot. Turning his back to the others chest, Chan got more into his dance and was garnering more attention. He felt Soonyoung’s possessive hands roam over his sides and it was his turn to smirk.

When the song finally ended, Soonyoung pulled them back upstairs to their table. His attention drifted back to the DJ booth where he noticed them switching out. He turned back when Soonyoung called him.

•••~|~•••

After that little break, the couple was back on the dance floor, more excited than ever. When Chan noticed they were nearly grinding on each other, he pulled away, face flaming red. Soonyoung laughed and continued dancing. Chan starting again after catching his bearings a bit; this time, he earned Soonyoung’s full attention when he went all out, causing the other to stop what he was doing. Chan forgot about the other people in the room and danced solely for his boyfriend, whose gaze was darkening by the second. He could feel himself getting drunk off those eyes.

“You are such a good dancer,” Someone slurred, hands sliding around his sides. Chan froze as the mood completely shattered. Soonyoung’s eyes flashed. “Why don’t you dance for me—” Forcefully, Chan was turned to face the drunk weirdo; he gasped when he saw the DJ from earlier. Roughly, he was pulled away and Soonyoung stood between them.

“Hands off” he growled. Chan eyes shot up to him, almost not recognizing his voice. Soonyoung remained in front of them, expression dark and menacing. The DJ just laughed.

“He’s been eyeing me all night,” he started, “So you know, I’m just taking—”

Soonyoung moved before Chan could respond but when he heard the crunch of broken bone and the slight scream emitted, he almost couldn’t believe what just happened. Soonyoung was standing over the DJ, breathing hard and through the dark; he could barely make out the DJ’s crumpled figure on the floor. He could smell the strong odour of blood though.

Hands grabbed him and led through the stunned crowd. With unsure footing, he followed Soonyoung to the exit.

“There was a ert on the dance floor,” Soonyoung whispered to security. Right away, they went off to the direction they just came from. Chan let himself be pulled outside and into the parking lot. When they were by the Soonyoung’s car, he stopped and was pulled into his embrace.

“Are you okay?”

He nodded against the others chest. He was a bit shaken but other than feeling gross at having someone else’s hands on him, he was fine. Sudden worry shot through him.

“Are you okay? You just hit someone!” Bringing Soonyoung’s hand close to his face, Chan examined it for injuries. He could see slight swelling and gingerly prodded it. Soonyoung hissed.

“Didn’t know punching someone hurt like hell,” Chan let out a shaky laugh and Soonyoung hugged him again. Things were going so well until that punk had to go and ruin it.

“But really though, were you eyeing him?”

Chan hit him and went to the car. Soonyoung laughed and followed suit. Holding his hand, Soonyoung drove off to his house, having no plans on leaving the younger alone tonight.

End

 

A/N

So I edited this and hopefully it's better than the first time so Yay, Chan is finally in a fic I wrote! Do you know how hard it was to write about little Dino? he may be a little bit older than me but it was really hard to write about him, I just see him as this cute little dancer. Anyways, tell me what you think and feedback is appreciated ^^